MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
These girls are sweet together! I have warmed up to margie now. At first i was like eh but now im glad she seems to be friends with all the girls. Plus i respect her for still being such a good friend to mint <3 speaking of mint, she looks nice with that length of hair. It suits her :)
Mint was here in Florida for her proposal too. :thumbup:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Isn’t that a comedy? I don’t remember the storyline for Bua and Pail’s Lakorn
Sort of a comedy but not too much, well except when she had to disguised herself lol.

From asianfuse wiki:

Kin (Buachompoo), a single daughter of a night club woman, lived in a slum. She was kind of brave, smart, cute, kind and flexible girl. She made a living with a variety of what she called business, begging, gambling leader in her slum area and so on. One day,while doing her business as gambling leader, she was caught by Pudith (Paul), a policeman. Since then they did get a long. Kin was caught several times for being wrong-doing by Pudith. Kin and Pudith were like enemies till Pudith and his police friend hired her to be their detective to spy a group of people selling drug.

She was trained and put into a close relation to Pudith. Their relation grew unconsciously. However, their feeling was hidden by their stubborn mouth until Kin was shot when helping Pudith.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sort of a comedy but not too much, well except when she had to disguised herself lol.

From asianfuse wiki:

Kin (Buachompoo), a single daughter of a night club woman, lived in a slum. She was kind of brave, smart, cute, kind and flexible girl. She made a living with a variety of what she called business, begging, gambling leader in her slum area and so on. One day,while doing her business as gambling leader, she was caught by Pudith (Paul), a policeman. Since then they did get a long. Kin was caught several times for being wrong-doing by Pudith. Kin and Pudith were like enemies till Pudith and his police friend hired her to be their detective to spy a group of people selling drug.

She was trained and put into a close relation to Pudith. Their relation grew unconsciously. However, their feeling was hidden by their stubborn mouth until Kin was shot when helping Pudith.
Oh I didn’t fully watch that lakorn. Might go on a hunt for this. I love Bua and Paul back then, but don’t know why I didn’t watch this. Gosh that would be a good remake for Great and Matt!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm over here wishing to be Ou. Could wish to be Margie but I don't want to be married lol. I love how close and chill they all are with each other. All of them and their significant others too. I mean look at Bomb and Puppa last night at the birthday party with the wigs LOL!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know this has been addressed before but can't Mint invite Mai to be apart of the Furby or does the group have to vote on it lol. Mint and Mai seemed super close. And these girls probably have the personality to take on Mai if she causes any drama. And Mai seemed more mature now than her earlier years. Or if Mai wants to join, they should be upfront with her of what to expect. And if a rule is broken then she should made aware she can be kick out:)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
OMG I am sooooooooo late but HAPPY BEAUTIFUL BDAY to the BEAUTIFUL Mint Chalida! She’s always so refreshing to look at and her smile is always so cheeky cute! Haha. Happy Bday again Mint! You’re the best of your own. And smile always!:icon12: I was so happy so many friends spent her bday with her.;):icon12:

I had to use this guy emoji cuz couldn’t get a girl’s Emoji at the moment. Lol.
45329993-2075-4807-9F74-D9EF6900913D.png

Lots of hearts for her!!!:cheer:
97627D6C-6819-4693-BD2D-B48F5A0FA746.gif

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I know this has been addressed before but can't Mint invite Mai to be apart of the Furby or does the group have to vote on it lol. Mint and Mai seemed super close. And these girls probably have the personality to take on Mai if she causes any drama. And Mai seemed more mature now than her earlier years. Or if Mai wants to join, they should be upfront with her of what to expect. And if a rule is broken then she should made aware she can be kick out:)
I like Mai. She's my fave even before I liked Matt. I wanna see Mint tagging her along in one of their meet-ups. Tho, I don't think they'll add another member anytime soon. Mai isn't even really close to all of them and even Ou who's also an added member of this gang XD

Mint seems to be really friendly. She has different sets of friends and gets along with any type of personality.

mbt_fan

sarNie Egg
All of them in channel 3 isn’t it? Its nice to see them form a gang like this. But i don’t think they will invite mai to the group but just for a dinner together is ok. Haha

I wonder why mai suddenly close to mint. N before this mai is really close to baifern right.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I like Mai. She's my fave even before I liked Matt. I wanna see Mint tagging her along in one of their meet-ups. Tho, I don't think they'll add another member anytime soon. Mai isn't even really close to all of them and even Ou who's also an added member of this gang XD

Mint seems to be really friendly. She has different sets of friends and gets along with any type of personality.
Mai doesn't seem like she has a lot of friends. I kinda think she's more of an introvert who only enjoys to be around very small number of people.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Mai doesn't seem like she has a lot of friends. I kinda think she's more of an introvert who only enjoys to be around very small number of people.
I used to always see Mai with Baifern.. seems like they don’t hang out much anymore though.. hopefully everything’s alright between them.

I really like this video of them together, so cute and I used to listen to this song all the time:)

mbt_fan

sarNie Egg
I used to always see Mai with Baifern.. seems like they don’t hang out much anymore though.. hopefully everything’s alright between them.

I really like this video of them together, so cute and I used to listen to this song all the time:)
Yeah I wonder why. I start to like mai early this year and notice the maibaifern thing. But sadly their relationship not like before anymore. And i can’t understand thai to know what happen. Lol