MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

ella0411

sarNie Adult
That would be amazing! But isnt one of the thug life gang married? Great can have Matt, Toey can have her bf Alek, Taew can have James Ji, Mint C can have Boy Pakorn since they used to be in the same gang before, and Mew can have Pek since they both have their own partners lol
Sounds good! A couple-themed photo shoot then something fun.

Their gang is really getting popular. It's always a part of every member's interview. I hope they'll get to do more projects together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sounds good! A couple-themed photo shoot then something fun.

Their gang is really getting popular. It's always a part of every member's interview. I hope they'll get to do more projects together.
I hope they get more projects together too! But i hope with all of my heart that this group will stay drama free!!!! I dont want another Gang Lom situation. Usually with popularity comes drama. But the girls in this group all seem like they genuinley like each other

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I hope they get more projects together too! But i hope with all of my heart that this group will stay drama free!!!! I dont want another Gang Lom situation. Usually with popularity comes drama. But the girls in this group all seem like they genuinley like each other
Me too! I hope there'll be no issue between any two of the members. Well, as I can see in their interview, they seem to have that genuine friendship and tight bond. The respect is there too.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Are matching outfits the Furby thing now? lol.
View attachment 20474 View attachment 20475
Here Mint and Toey in the same top lolz now we just need Mew in the same top and it’s complete :pancarta:
9A07B15C-35E0-44BC-B7AA-C8D8CB91C2F7.jpeg 0B629559-0451-4F71-8393-24894ACB4D7D.jpeg

Lol the Furby gang are getting popular. I can't wait to see their photoshoot. I do want to see them do a shoot with the thug life gang though lol or the KDTN (khonedeeteenhai). 5 furby 5 kdtn, perfect lol.
I would love for them to do a shoot with the thug life boys too, I could imagine how chaotic it would already hahha because the boys are such pranksters lolz. Anyone know would the Praew mag is expected to be released?

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too! I hope there'll be no issue between any two of the members. Well, as I can see in their interview, they seem to have that genuine friendship and tight bond. The respect is there too.
I do hope they stay drama free and no issue too. Because I love these group of girls. The first time I saw them altogether, I just felt their was just so much positive vibe surrounding them. No one was trying to out do anyone, it was just them being themselves and enjoying eachother company.

Here a clip of T&T from their Watson event a few days ago .
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlqXODWBNM0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=smrd4rzdet94
FD54047A-4955-4750-B81D-B31035E1C76F.jpeg
I love how Teoy was just holding Taew’s hand as they walk through the crowd to their seat. I think it was adorable :p

Just wanted to share another clip with Gun Taew and Toey, I thought it was cute how Taew and Teoy was about to get up and leave when Gun got on stage and sang the ost to RaKnara. Of course Taew immediately sat back down because it was the ost to her Lakorn :pancarta: I love Gun’s voice it is so soothing :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlpqzsnFGPG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vzz5f7r0nvjl

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Here Mint and Toey in the same top lolz now we just need Mew in the same top and it’s complete :pancarta:
View attachment 20502 View attachment 20503

I would love for them to do a shoot with the thug life boys too, I could imagine how chaotic it would already hahha because the boys are such pranksters lolz. Anyone know would the Praew mag is expected to be released?
I LOVE IT! :love: ... I think it's Aug 25th

- I think the girls will be fine, it helps that they're in their mid to late 20's and have known one another for a couple of years.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I LOVE IT! :love: ... I think it's Aug 25th

- I think the girls will be fine, it helps that they're in their mid to late 20's and have known one another for a couple of years.
Ah thanks .. that’s like another month away, such a long wait :facepalm:

I agree with you, that being in their mid to late 20’s does help. They would be more mature in how they would deal and tackle any issues that they may face later down the track.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I wonder how they became friends.

Maybe we should request s collaboration between Furbies and ThugLife/KDTN at one of the magazine pages lol.
At Finale Wedding Magazine lol or at least appear on a show, both gangs.

This is OT, but have you seen/read Great's interview about Matt being single, him cheering her on and fans wanting them to be in a another lakorn? (the translation didn't make sense, Idk if that's what it's all about lol) @KitKat516 Ghad, I wish I could understand Thai.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
At Finale Wedding Magazine lol or at least appear on a show, both gangs.

This is OT, but have you seen/read Great's interview about Matt being single, him cheering her on and fans wanting them to be in a another lakorn? (the translation didn't make sense, Idk if that's what it's all about lol) @KitKat516 Ghad, I wish I could understand Thai.
I haven't seen his interview but I saw his post about him giving her support.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This Ou Smith guy is friends with lots of females. Just the other day he was at Chippys Bday party which was mostly all girls.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I can’t keep up with this thread anymore lol but thanks girls for updating it!!! The gang looks lovely!!!:love::love::love::love:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Me too. I cant seem to figure him out. And yes hes so cute! He seems like a really nice friend
Speaking of Ou, this is the nth time he posted a birthday greetings to Matt. :p This was the first time I saw him before MKLFF. So I didn't know if they were already best friends before this. The last two pics looked like couple photos, tho.
http://www.instagram.com/p/Blw_P0tA8L9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ai1rskawtuw6

He's so sweet to his friends!

Taew wasn't updating since their surprise celeb for Matt because she waited for this day to greet her Crazy Girl. (Mint's loud voice :nut:)
http://www.instagram.com/p/Blw6QurlsnX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xs7pqq185b2x

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Speaking of Ou, this is the nth time he posted a birthday greetings to Matt. :p This was the first time I saw him before MKLFF. So I didn't know if they were already best friends before this. The last two pics looked like couple photos, tho.
http://www.instagram.com/p/Blw_P0tA8L9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ai1rskawtuw6

He's so sweet to his friends!

Taew wasn't updating since their surprise celeb for Matt because she waited for this day to greet her Crazy Girl. (Mint's loud voice :nut:)
http://www.instagram.com/p/Blw6QurlsnX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xs7pqq185b2x
Officially Matty’s Bday. She looks gorgeous with her hair style like that. Happy birthday Matty! I wonder if the girls will take her out on her official day to celebrate.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Officially Matty’s Bday. She looks gorgeous with her hair style like that. Happy birthday Matty! I wonder if the girls will take her out on her official day to celebrate.
I think she's having an event today for Toyota. Maybe that's why they celebrated it earlier.

Looked like Margie was there went they had Matt early surprise bday celebration.
View attachment 20557
Didn't know Margie was there! I like her interactions with Mint and Matt. That Furby hashtag X Margie :p