MT/Furby Gang : Matt, Mint, Mew, Taew, Toey

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Early birthday greetings/celeb for Matt! :) Aww she's crying. Happy to see her being surrounded by this sweet group of friends.

(Ousmith's IG story)
Happy birthday Matty :icon12: she must be feeling slightly overwhelmed.

They should have a cameo appearance in MLFTS! That would be sooooo great!

Is that magazine available for shipping outside Thailand?
I think you can check with ethaicd. If they don’t have it on their site you could always request for it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I was about to post this! They're glamming up and they're all complete! :cheer: I hope it's for a magazine.

Girl, I know you're updated about Taew lol. Do you know the trans for this interview?
http://twitter.com/KeekeekiSq/status/1020907701843374080?s=09
Rough transition, apologize if it isn't 100% accuracy word per word.

Reporters: let's talk about Matt now. We heard that Matt is searching for a mate.

Taew: oh from my understanding that is from her other groups of friends. Not sure what the deal is with the page but it's probably meant as a joke.

Reporters: is there a specific reason to do that?

Taew: lol, there doesnt have to be a reason when it comes to Matt because she does thing for laughter. Right now I think she should do whatever it takes to rise above the sorrow as quickly as she can. It's Matt, I think she can do it.

Reporter: how is she handling it at the moment?

Taew: she's ok when she's with friends. However I don't really know when she's by herself but we'll all give her support

Reporters: is that why you guys have been meeting up pretty often lately?

Taew: when theres a chance we would because there are still lots of things we want to do together

Reporters: in your eyes (opinions), do you think she is 100% ok now? [What a dumbass question :rolleyes:]

Taew: I dont think she is that well yet. I mean it was longer than 10 years, longer than my own relationship even. However it is up to the individual because everyone deals with and recover at their own pace. If she is ready to talk about it, we'll be ready to listen.

Reporters: did you ask her about it? [Omg :rolleyes:]

Taew: no, I dont think I should ask about stuff like this or continuously asking or reminding her about it. When she's ready or wants to she will and we'll listen [:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:]

Reporters: did she ever talk to you about it when they were having problems [really? :rolleyes:]

Taew: no, I think it's about two people [aka none of my business nor any of yours :p]

Reporters: are you going to set her up with anyone?

Taew: No, will only give her my support

Reporters: you guys all have a mate, how does she feel about it right now?

Taew: oh she just rolls her eyes (lol)

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Thanka for the translation, girl! @KitKat516 Geez, reporters are so nosy. How can they ask such personal questions to a friend?

Matt was interviewed about this too, and she just laughed it off.

Anyway girls, was the one holding the light in Ousmith's IG story while they were taking pictures of Matt with the balloons, the guy Mew is currently seeing?
Screenshot_20180725_095941.jpg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Matt has been single for a hot minute and the media already pouncing on her single-dom lol.
For real! Theyre asking if she's interested in anyone when she just got out of a 10 year + relationship. Do they really think shes gonna start dating anyone so soon??? So dumb

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Np, happy to be of help in translating.

I like how their guy friends/bfs are so supportive with their picture taking by providing lights :pancarta:
I really wanna study Thai language lol
Yeah, their BTS include so many guys holding the lights XD

Matt has been single for a hot minute and the media already pouncing on her single-dom lol.
Seriously! They only backed off when Matt almost cried in front of them, and then now they're asking if she's okay, has plans to see someone or are her friends hooking her up with anyone.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I need the reporters to ask her whether or not she's signing any new lakorns soon! :crybaby2:

- The early birthday looked really cute, I think they were at laser tag or something.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I need the reporters to ask her whether or not she's signing any new lakorns soon! :crybaby2:

- The early birthday looked really cute, I think they were at laser tag or something.
And they also need to ask her how much shooting theyve finished for MLFTS!!! I want matt in another lakorn soon! Hopefully with a P'ek i like such as Pope, Toey P, Ken T, Got, maybe even Mark. Or how about Great hahaha

ella0411

sarNie Adult

Why is she not asked about MLFTS after she started filming? lol The reporters are asking about their gang and anything else not related to her work.

Some production company should offer her lakorns. If she won't accept any until MLFTS airs, that's the only lakorn she'll have next year.

And they also need to ask her how much shooting theyve finished for MLFTS!!! I want matt in another lakorn soon! Hopefully with a P'ek i like such as Pope, Toey P, Ken T, Got, maybe even Mark. Or how about Great hahaha
Pope, Ken T and Mark.. :cheer:

I want Great too, but I want them in a mature version of KRGR. Intense slap and kisses! :p

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It's kind of sad though that now she's single, it feels like she's being reduced to her relationship status but that's I guess what gossip mongers/entertainment news is all about. Until she finds herself in a committed relationship again, we'll just have to get used to this being a focal point with her media interactions + news.

Ou Smith shared another clip from the birthday & I didn't know Alek was there as well! Add him to the list of actors I'd like to see opposite Matt (Bride to Be doesn't count lol) not just her but also Mint.C as well, I think visually they'd make a nice pairing.

Does anyone know how Mew's movie is doing? I want to watch it, it reminds me of a K-film called The Inside Beauty.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Whats this im hearing about Matt and someone named Songkran??

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol the Furby gang are getting popular. I can't wait to see their photoshoot. I do want to see them do a shoot with the thug life gang though lol or the KDTN (khonedeeteenhai). 5 furby 5 kdtn, perfect lol.
That would be amazing! But isnt one of the thug life gang married? Great can have Matt, Toey can have her bf Alek, Taew can have James Ji, Mint C can have Boy Pakorn since they used to be in the same gang before, and Mew can have Pek since they both have their own partners lol