My Tutor Friend 2

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Have anyone see this second of "My Tutor Friend." If you did was it good. I saw this on yesasia.com and wounder is it as good as the frist.

Summary:

A follow-up to the 2003 hit comedy My Tutor Friend starring Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Ha Neul, My Tutor Friend 2 features a brand new cast with the same concept and charm. Fresh young stars Lee Cheong Ah (Ssunday Seoul) and Park Ki Woong (Art of Fighting) portray the film's lovable feuding couple. Staying true to the genre, the film readily hams it up, letting the romance bloom amidst oddball humor and hilarious scenes of culture shock and language mishaps. My Tutor Friend 2 is co-directed by Ji Kil Woong, the cinematographer for the first My Tutor Friend and King and The Clown, and Kim Ho Jung who previously served as assistant director on Repechage.
Japanese-Korean girl Junko (Lee Cheong Ah) travels to Seoul as an exchange student in hopes of seeing a Korean student whom she had fallen in love with in Japan. When she arrives at her new university, she finds out that her love-to-be is in the army. On top of that, the guesthouse she's staying at is full of rowdy young guys, including the owner's grating son Jong Man (Park Ki Woong) who also happens to be her Korean tutor. This disagreeable tutor, however, is a lot more interested in teaching her inappropriate words than conjugation. The two initially spend all their time fuming and feuding, but Junko slowly discovers there's more to Jong Man under his insensitive exterior.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
from my point of view, I did not partically like it all that much. If you've seen My TUTOR friend the first one, My Tutor Friend 2 is by far nothing as good. I guess I was expecting too much because I absolutely loved My Tutor Friend the first one. However, I think its got its own unique story (funny and romantic). If I were you I would probably buy it from ebay where it may be cheaper than from yesasia.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
the male and female don't look as good as the ones in part 1.. mann i loved kwon sangwoo in the first part.. that movie has hella funny! lmao.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I really liked it. :D It may have the same title and all, but it's not really anything close to Tutor Friend 1 except for the tutor idea.
It'd give you great laughs. I'd like it for my collection. :D I'd say about half if not more, liked it better than the first tutor friend...
Sangwoo looked sooooooo hotttttt in part 1 that some ppl just can't put that thought aside and open their minds for part 2. Haha
The guy in part 2 looks good too, just not a nice bod like Sangwoo. ^_^

Samontha

sarNie Hatchling
I liked My Tutor Friend 2 better than 1 because it was SOO cute. It's not as dramatic as the first one, that's one of the reasons why I like it. I think this one is WAAAAYYY funnier. I think the first gets more credit because of the famous actors that were in it.. i.e. Kwon Sang Woo and Gong Yoo.