Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^i believe, sarN's uploaded the KHMER version into her youtube already ..

sarN, i notice that too and when he barge in to kiss her, he have a way of doing it as well with them hands. I guess, he is experienced in this department LOl

June, you'll need WINRAR to unzip it .. just google for a free trail one ja.

tinah

sarNie Coma
those scenes are too sweet! makes me blush. i would love to see more of those lovey scenes but then again "bitter honey" is the title so its gonna have more bitter scene between the pra'nang lol

cecilia

Staff member
I finally manage to get the HQ upload online .. here's the link to dl: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/40051-nampueng-khom/

sarN

sarNie Granny
thank!! love this lakorn , aww no want it to end , where PIM? Can u summary the "willing" scene for us , ok , me :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man ...i didnt think i would like this lakorn...but its actually good... ^_^ (the storyline for this one is way better than the original)

that was some willing scene...one shot and she's preggo.. :wub: (shakes head at the younger guys) :p

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. ami, do you know what you remind me of when you said 'SHAKE HEAD AT THE YOUNGER GUY' .. -- that's right, HARIT, you hear that !!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHA...i thought it wasn't a one shot , ppl are coming up with assumption that it was more than once that they ^^^ :lol:

rainez

sarNie Egg
Hi guys/girls I am new here finally registered after being so much in love with Nampueng Kom^^

Btw whats the difference between bunniii's 1st and 2nd download link? Besides the file size? Is it the quality?
Just wondering if there would be any soft subs to go with it. So I could understand the story better ^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL ceci...yea i was hecka thinking of harit when i typed that out...but i didnt wanna point fingers..the sisters would totally know who i meant when i say that.. :lol:

btw sarN...i was looking forward to an r or another willing...but nope that was the only scene they did "it" other times it was more like joop and run...or wait more like walk away..esp after he made mean nasty comment(s). i dont like it when the p'ek does that. what annoys me even more than that is the n'rai is the mother of n'ek so call bf. hmmm...nah dahn, nah kliet is not even a word to explain the bf's mother. (whatever her name was in that lakorn) jounjan?

oh & i forgot to add...since we are on the "willing" topic...i wanted to think that they did have "something" more than once too..but then i would be in denial..and esp when there is no proof that they have more than one intimate session. i dont wanna lie to myself :lol: (but dont think that im not thinking it...)

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, Khun Juarng is a thick face woman but i gotta applaud her for sticking around for 20+ years, hoping to taste some honey .. sadly, she got bitter in the end LOl ..

Harit, man, every time i talk about him, pissed me off -- why must they not include this in there .. all the false alert just pissed me more and more :(

as or NP, i'm still going to say, it happen more than once b/c of the way he make it sound to be LOl .. Everything have to be close door since Juarng constantly around so yup, he have to sneak around to steal his honey until he's caught but to think of it, he doesn't really do that either -- he purposely do it openly so if ppl thinks and assume, he'll be fine with it .. and that's what we are here, thinking and assuming and he'll just sit there, smiling b/c he knows it's true LOl

Hi guys/girls I am new here finally registered after being so much in love with Nampueng Kom^^

Btw whats the difference between bunniii's 1st and 2nd download link? Besides the file size? Is it the quality?
Just wondering if there would be any soft subs to go with it. So I could understand the story better ^^
Yes, i think it's probably due to quality as well. I've uploaded the HQ version as well for download too. As for soft sub, you probably will have a hard time at it until you can time it yourself or someone who have time to transfer it from VIIKI to some word text document. Reason why VIIKI is better is b/c more ppl can pitch in time to translate while other continue to do segment/time it. I guess, it's convenience for everyone living in different timezone. so yup, it'll be hard to have it in srt/ssa format :(

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you might be right but then who knows right..but just judging by the flashbacks, it only showed the ~one~ willing scene :lol: if there were more willing or a little tug of war going on...we wouldnt know...

*sighs...the lady have no self control..shes too.. ugh gosh ...what she think she is still in her early 20's? gosh even some of the younger n'rai cant compare to her. shes a sick lady..or atleast thats what her role in the older version was...boy crazy lady!

anyhow im debating on whether to watch epi 12 now or wait til the next epi airs..lol i wanna see her heung p'ek even more so...(old cow eating young grass *shakes head again) for some strange reason...it sounds good for the cow/maybe grass even...lmao but it aint so.. when its used towards ppl

cecilia

Staff member
^ami, i think you should watch episode 12. there are alot of taste in there .. she finally got her soup dish served. This actress is very good as well, she can make you hate her like any young n'ek out there LOl ..

speaking of being young, i still laugh about her accusation on him taking advantage of her -- her innocent cry is just hilarious --- So n'ek, n'ek Lol

in this case, i think it's okay to say old cow eating young grass when old cow is single for over 20+ .. it's not like he's cheating on anyone Lol .. also, the fact that he have never love anyone over 20+ years, that's just awesome -- it's like he said in episode 12, he doesn't know if fate have them meet too slow or that they know a little less of each other but he know for sure that she is the ONE FOR HIM :wub: .. now that's quite romantic .. also, i think it's not as disturbing as it suppose to be b/c Nok in here look younger and seem compatible with Janie b/c of their looks department so yup, i didn't feel gross out like the movie version where i have to discontinue b/c the p'ek is just .. plain -- old with mustache with a small belly.

I'm so looking forward to episode 13, i wish it's tomorrow . LOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' gosh , the movie version , im seeing honey comb all the sudden :lol: ^^ i agreed w/ Cell , come on , their room is like 3 feet away , right next to each other :lol: , Nui clearly said she agreed to be his wife and do as he wishes according to the contract , so yeah , the scene where Purim rush into her room and she immediately close her eye waiting for his attack hahaha but he only came to tell her to pack her thing

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i supposed its not too bad. not to mention i used to like chatchai too..back in the days that was til he became the villain lol (i supposed ppl will aged sooner than later..) :lol:

omg how come in lakorns n'ek and p'ek almost always get the rooms that shares the same wall? *easy access?

anyhow yes ceci..im actually watching epi 12 right now..lol i couldnt hold back..ive already spent every hr after work watching it. could have caught up since last night but the dang comp frozed on me...and it was already after 2am so i decided to go to bed. thinking ...thinking of how many times he snuck in to see her LMAO (tum bpen joun nai bahn dtua aeng)

yea and wouldnt that lady use that to her advantage regarding the day purim was drunk...she snap a pic of herself smiling at the camera while the guy is asleep (i meant past out) who in the heck does that stuff...oh wait only n'rai's would do that!...uh but minus anne in sapai glai buntieng..LMAO (poor nui what else will be an obstacle for her?)

cecilia

Staff member
^i think her only obstacle is her love for Gai and the love she build for Purim .. as for everyone else, they all tumble off by themselves lOl

i used to like him as p'ek until he started in PREUKSA SAWAD with Fon lek, it's then, i got very disturbed. Having a hard time to accept it like Sunny too LOl

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea pruek sah sawad...i still havent seen that one yet..dont know if i should give it a try now..lol

i supposed i can..since i have a five day weekend ^_^

good the first person i wanna see crumble to the ground is that joung lady. good thing there is only one bad person in this lakorn..the mom..shes learning...and finally showing some progress for being called a mom.

poor gai..hes so sweet and such a nice guy..too bad they didnt show any other girl or if he will find someone that is a good as nui.

*sigh but no matter how great the other guy that falls for n'ek are..if he aint p'ek...i dont really root for them & the only time i actually praise them is when they actually stick up for n'ek when p'ek bad talk them.

i had a feeling that juang wasnt gonna go down easily without putting up a fight...shes gonna do something stupid like all the lunatics out there...seems like she doesnt wanna stay in a big house with maids..she actually wants a white room with a small bed wearing a blue or pink outfit or if bad comes to worst she will be one of those in a morgue somewhere in bkk...*shakes head..gosh this is my 3rd one tonight.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the cast of NK on ratree samosorn. aww janie cutted her hair

http://www.daradaily.com/news/18204/“เจนี่”%20ชอบรุ่นใหญ่!%20“ฉัตรชัย-จริยา-ต่อง”%20รับบท..แร้งส์ส์!/

cecilia

Staff member
GOSH, RATREE SAMORSORN is so funny ..
Would have been great if ALL the cast can be there ..
i love NAMPUENG KOM ..
really can't wait til FRIDAY, only one more sleep !!!

I really adore Janie now :wub: