Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
my soul mate is only 12 at the moment , he need some more time :lol: . Yeah, I think she start having mix feeling in that scene too , but i think she do want to get out of there more haha before she do any more damaging by falling for a cunning man . Really, when u kind of think about it , why does Nui love Purim ? He wasn't nice to her , does all nice girl love bad boy ?

cecilia

Staff member
^muaha. doesn't all girls like them bad boy turn nice boy at the end? that's what make us love LAKORN lol b/c of these simple plot ..

I think he did nice things behind her back to her family -- like bailing her mother out, paying her car fee and debt without complaining (he give them when will she learn lecture) Also, as he realize that he love her and dont' want to lose her, he start to be nice, which is like in the middle of the lakorn so really, we didn't' get much brutal from him beside the image he project her to look at ... even Nui notices the changes and feel sadden each time she sees Dao with Purim ..

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Eng sub for episode 5 is completed. Sorry that it's taking us a while. Seems like we're all busy with school at the exact time.

cecilia

Staff member
^thank you .. school has been killing me too .. all these midterm is crazy!!!

anyway, i'm converting this to MP4 format for ipod -- if anyone wants it, let me know that way i can upload it ..

sarN, i watch episode one .. you know what Juarng said to PURIM? .. he need to find someone to hug and be cozy with him, hoping it's her but he replied back and said that he have no heart for anyone else -- however, prior to this, he was flirting with Nui with his eyes when they first met. so he's DEFINITELY eating his spit from episode 1 onward LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^^ I know , even Nui said it , when he was pushing onto his bed , she was like , you hate me & wouldn't touch a disgusted person like me ^^^ the contract wasn't even a day old , it was affective later that night :lol: . In eps 7. After Nui learn of what the contract said , she went to tell Rose , i thought the advise Rose said was funny , at first she was stress but when she re-think again , she was like he rich , it might not be love now but when the both of you are together love will come HAHA. Nui didn't protest or anything lol , she just give her mom that look , " are you for real ?"

cecilia

Staff member
okay, i watched episode one again and notice that Kai AND NUI make a promise to be together and raise a family together, that's why she have to stick by Kai no matter what, considering what kind of person she is so it's no wonder, PURIM have to chase her hard in the end ^^

junne

anyone know where i can purchase the dvds for this lakorn? a good lakorn like this one doesn't come out that often.

the ending was super sweet :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^i'll be getting my copy this friday -- i'll let you know June as I have promised someone in YOUTUBE already LOl

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh you know what i just noticed about chatchai???

almost every lakorn that he plays as p'ek...the n'ek in there almost always get preggy.. :lol:

oh and last night i was watching one where he actually starred with jariya...they also had a kid together...sad lakorn though. (called sin sawad)

the guy sure played in a lot of lakorns! whats even better is that he hardly plays as the weak p'ek ..which is what i like bout his character. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i like that too .. sadly, anne's not pregnant in JAO SAO PRISTNA ..

however, i LOVE MIA TAENG of his -- such a playboy in there too but when he realize that he have responsibility to do, he stop his way to show her he loves her .. i do like him as a actor with his generation of n'ek except JANIE b/c he looks good with her and she's not too young looking with him too ^^

anyway, it though the fan at pantip did a cute job at this .. notice their smile LOL

Credit: pantip

cecilia

Staff member
I'll go in and check to see if it's in today -- will let you know ja .

here's my latest mv for GAI's sympathetic fans : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09hyDe-F9j8

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Sorry for the slow subs, (again) but this time it isn't exactly our fault (lol), but there's a bug on ViiKii that prevents users from editing subs. You can still watch them, but there won't be any new subbed episodes til they fix it. (or we go back to the hardsub way, blah)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i feel so bad. havent got the chance to watch the ending yet. anyone know if this is coming out on dvd or no? i wanna keep it for myself so i can go rewatch it

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , been away for a couple days and Cell have another MV ? Im so behind ! Nok look very young in that picture there! I don't really feel bad for Gai , nice guy finish last lol . I want the official set of NK too , i usually just buy it from the store after the lakorn end the owner doesn't need the original copy because they have several already made for customer that rent them out ^^^ . I just wish the lakorn should had more scene of Purim & Nui together , there something missing not completely satisfy , it's alway the case for every lakorn that i love , why is that so ? JLR , remember the false baby alert haha.

cecilia

Staff member
oh yeah, til this day, i still made about it .. they wouldn't even care to mention just one word LOl

well, i too want more scene of purim and nui but at least, this one, i'm more satisfy in everything than JLR

June, I didn't check the store yet .. so not sure if it's here yet .. however, i'm anticipating the official dvd as well -- sad thing is that they only have it out in vcd :( .. i have one too many of them in vcd, i want more official dvd instead of them vcd in ethaicd.com

junne

yea, there should have been more scenes between Purim and Nui, but overall the lakorn was good...one of the best in a long time.

Ceci, i usually buy my lakorns from iptv, but now i don't see the link to their store on their main page anymore. i really want to buy NK either in vcds or dvds. i think iptv quality is better than ethaicd. the lakorn vcds that i bought from ethaicd do not work on my dvd player.