Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
okay, gong back to watch episode 3 -- he warned Juarng to keep a close eye after Kai b/c he's afraid, Kai will end up being like him .. what he didn't foreshadow was that he's the one that will make KAI turn to the old him -- so yup, if he don't want KAI to get hurt in the end, he should just let Kai and Nui's relationship be and get back at ROSE for what she has done to him. So really, its' his fault for making KAI suffer and hurt LOl -- if i'm KAI, i would have told him not to bother about me but himself LOl

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I miss this lakorn alot. I keep going back to it and rewatch it over and over again. I still waiting for the rest with subtitles.

tinah

sarNie Coma
how long are we gonna leave the thread here lol i miss this as well. ended way too soon. i still havent saw the ending. i wanna wait to get the dvd if it does come out so that way i can watch the full lakorn again

cecilia

Staff member
June, i got my DVD of this lakorn already ja. The only problem i have is making copy of the ending episode.
i've tried over 5 computers in the house and still have no luck with it.
my only other option is wait til my little come home from college and use her mac to see if i can do duplicate copy.
so sorry that i've not got back to you in regards to this. Hopefully sarN can help us out in this situation too Lol

tinah, i think sarN said not to move this until she say so or until she's done with her mv or fanfiction of an older man/younger n'ek LOl .. we'll have to wait and see what she's up to these days Lol

junne

June, i got my DVD of this lakorn already ja. The only problem i have is making copy of the ending episode.
i've tried over 5 computers in the house and still have no luck with it.
my only other option is wait til my little come home from college and use her mac to see if i can do duplicate copy.
so sorry that i've not got back to you in regards to this. Hopefully sarN can help us out in this situation too Lol

tinah, i think sarN said not to move this until she say so or until she's done with her mv or fanfiction of an older man/younger n'ek LOl .. we'll have to wait and see what she's up to these days Lol
hi Ceci, no worries. once you're able to make the copies of the ending episode, do let me know. i want to purchase a copy, but i don't know where to buy it. thanks.

cecilia

Staff member
i went back and watch niroot's version -- it was pretty funny toward the end when he went after Nui. He stopped her and tell her that she can do whatever to him but please don't' run away from him .. if she can to please consider his age b/c he's old and won't have the strength to chase after her .. quite funny and cute.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I watch the first episode of NK and itis good. I love Janie's acting!!! She is an excellent actress!!!!!!!!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I am watching Nampueng Kom right now, and I'am up to episode #2.It is very addicting and good. My aunt bought the DVD and gave it to me as a present. I just love it!!!!!! I think I am the only one who is using this tread right now because I am new in here. Anyway, I am glad to be part of NK sister and a big fan of the lakorn!!!!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
how long are we gonna leave the thread here lol i miss this as well. ended way too soon. i still havent saw the ending. i wanna wait to get the dvd if it does come out so that way i can watch the full lakorn again
Hi Tinah, I am new here, I just join in yesterday. Please don't leave thread just yet. I am watching NK right now on DVD and it caught me right the way. I usesually don't wacht thai lakorns, but this one got my attention. Just love it.!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Here are some pictures of Janie at the opening ceremony ^_^
Credits to janiestudio

I love the pictures, and Janie deos look very pretty. She is just gorgeous in those pictures!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^it's okay, ppl have their preference, you might just be missing out some good acting and script here. I actually enjoy it and that could be b/c i like sam's version so i'm continuing in this one. I think Janie and Nok look good together next to each other than with Nok and Fon lek ^^

this is not as bad as the MOVIE version .. man, the p'ek is so much older than n'ek - and on top of that, they did mouth/mouth kiss too .. so yup, considering this to the original old movie version, this way is not all that creepy b/c we don't' get to see them smacked up CLOSE and personal ... LOl
I do agree that Nok and Janie look good together in this lakorn version. Love them in NK 2009!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
When I first read the thread from page1-10, people did not like Nok as P'ek. They complain about the pairing. However, the lakorn turned out to be very good. I already watch the whole lakorn. Right now I am rewatching for the 4 times. I am very addicted. What can I say, I just love NamPueng Kom 2009!!!!! Love Janie forever!!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^^oh thats the nephew. wasnt chatchat peeking through the door lol

omg, just got done watching epi 2. chatchai is following janie everywhere more so than sam lol the way he kiss her is so aggressive and wild too
Even though I have not seen the old version with sam, I do agree with you that Nok is constantly following Janie. The kisses in this lakorn is so like a roller coster!!!! Janie has to be prepared for Nok. I do really enjoy this lakorn so much.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^i know .. there was several scenes like that in today episode .. especially right after he told her the truth, she disregard him and smart talk back LOl .. She was not all that sad, she's just mad that he took advantage of her and still manage to come by to woo her mother -- on top of that she said that what he took out of her is out of her own will, so she'll take it as if nothing happen LOl .. that's when he blurt it out that he wouldn't stoop that low to eat some rotten flesh Lol

i enjoyed it as much as i do for JLR .. just can't be that crazy b/c it's so wrong to fall for older man Lol

I love how NUI defended herself too. She is strong. I do enjoy this lakorn more than JLR because it is more dramatic and has more emotional. In JLR, I almost fowareded the lakorn. I like Nok in NK better then Aum in JLR. To me, Nok is a better actor than Aum. Nok and Janie should have won an award for their acting. They both did a very good job in this lakorn.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Why is everyone fussing over Nok, he's a great actor and more importantly he is perfect for this role. The age difference between him and Janie is obvious and takes a bit of getting used to but I think it worked out beautifully. Someone said it best about Janie playing this role, she looks mature enough where it doesn't appear overly perverted and any actor other than Nok would not have matched Nok Jariya or Sawithree(Gai's mom). P'ek is supposed to be old, so get over it! Just be thankful they didn't put a really old geezer in this role. Oh, later on it looks like Gai's mom and Nok are in bed together, I wonder how that happens?
I do agree that Nok and Janie are perfect for this role. Their acting in here are amazing, especially Janie. She makes me cry every time I see her cry. Her tears are like rain drops. NK is absolutely the best lakorn of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!