p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid

POSTER by CANDYLOVER32!!!

Nareethong Teaser:
http://youtu.be/ZZ-muFcjadE

Summary:
Nareethong ~ by p. Zoua
Starring: Fah Napisabosmon & Phone Katawut, Fuse Kittiwong, Tar Phasin

Nareethong (Fah) was sent to be reborned as mortal as punishment for making Jinda Maekla's crystal ball fall onto earth. Her best friend, Tep Jittakorn (Fuse) promised her that when she is a mortal, he will come back to remind her of who she was so she won't forget. She was borned as a princess, but was prophesized as bad luck so she was washed down the river. She was picked up by a pra rusee (hermit) and was brought up. When she grew up, she met a king yak along the way who wanted to marry her so she turned herself black in order to trick him. Along the way, Namawong (Phone) runs out of the palace b/c he didn't want to get married, meets Nareethong. Along the journey she helps him through thick and thin. Namawong decides to go back and a marriage ceremony is held and princesses from all over the kingdom are invited to come show their talents. But who will he choose? Will the promise be kept? Will Nareethong's true identity be revealed? Will she ever find Jinda Maekla's crystal ball and bring it back?

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile

POSTER CREDIT by CANDYLOVER32!!!

Nareethong Teaser:
http://youtu.be/ZZ-muFcjadE

Oooh! I've never read a boran fanfiction before! This is soo cool!

Summary:
Nareethong ~ by p. Zoua
Starring: Fah Napisabosmon & Phone Katawut, Fuse Kittiwong, Tar Phasin

Nareethong (Fah) was sent to be reborned as mortal as punishment for making Jinda Maekla's crystal ball fall onto earth. Her best friend, Tep Jittakorn (Fuse) promised her that when she is a mortal, he will come back to remind her of who she was so she won't forget. She was borned as a princess, but was prophesized as bad luck so she was washed down the river. She was picked up by a pra rusee (hermit) and was brought up. When she grew up, she met a king yak along the way who wanted to marry her so she turned herself black in order to trick him. Along the way, Namawong (Phone) runs out of the palace b/c he didn't want to get married, meets Nareethong. Along the journey she helps him through thick and thin. Namawong decides to go back and a marriage ceremony is held and princesses from all over the kingdom are invited to come show their talents. But who will he choose? Will the promise be kept? Will Nareethong's true identity be revealed? Will she ever find Jinda Maekla's crystal ball and bring it back?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Nareethong

Not all valuable things come in gold...

Chapter 1:
Up in heaven, some Nang fahs plays instruments and dances, while some of the Theps stand to the side and watches. Suddenly a golden ball flies at them. The Theps and Nangfahs scrambles to all get out of the way. The golden ball flies past. Nangfah Nareethong rides in, on a horse with wings, and looks at them.
“Kho thwot Ja!” She say and rides off. After her comes in Thep Jittakorn.
“Nareethong, don’t go so fast!” He rides off after her. The Theps and Nangfahs looks at each other.

Ong In walks in and sits on his throne. All the Theps and Nangfahs hails.
“Kert alai Kuen?” Ong In says.
“It is Nangfah Nareethong and Thep Jittakorn.” One of the Nangfahs answered.
“Chai. Nangfah Nareethong and Thep Jittakorn, nah, are disturbing our peace and wrecking havoc here in heaven.” Says one of the Theps.
“How are they disturbing peace and wrecking havoc?”
“They always play and ruin the peace and quietness here.”
“Nothing wrong with that.” Ong In says.
“Thap, Ong In,” Nangfah Jinda Maekla says. “Must they interrupt others who wants peace and quiet?”
“You’re right, tell Nangfah Nareethong and Thep Jittakorn to come in.” Nareethong and Tongsathree comes in and hails. “Nangfah Nareethong and Tep Jittakorn, do you know the reason why I call you here today?”
“Mai dai peka.” Both answered.
“I’ve called you here today because you two often interrupt others when playing.”
“Thap Ong In peka, we don’t mean to. And I’ve already apologized.” Nareethong says.
“Apology isn’t enough for your fellow nangfahs and teps.”
“Then what do they want peka?” Nareethong asks.
“Why don’t you two stop playing the sport and just play instrument or watch others?”says one Thep.
“Thap, that’s so boring. Mai sanook. What fun is that!?!” Says Nareethong.
“Why not dance like all other nangfahs?” asks one Nangfah.
“Dancing?? I don’t like dancing and even though I’m a nangfah, I’m not like the other ones.”
“Of course you’re not! That’s why you wreck havoc in heaven here.”Shouts another Thep.
“ Me wrecking havoc?!” Nareethong looks at them.
“Nareethong…” Jittakorn says, and pulls her back by the arm.
“How is having fun my own way wrecking havoc?!”
“By disturbing everyone’s peace!!”Says a Thep. Jittakorn turns and hails Ong In.
“Ong In peka, just because we don’t do what other Teps or nangfahs do, doe s that mean we’re causing trouble? We’re just having fun our own way.” Ong In looks up and thinks a bit and looks at Jittakorn.
“Ao ter. Having fun may be problems for your fellow teps and nangfahs…”Ong In says, (Teps and nangfahs smiles at each other) “ but, you two can still play, but just play somewhere else, far from your fellow teps and nangfahs so you two don’t bother them.”
Teps and nangfahs stops and looks up at Ong In.
“ Thap Ong In!” They all protested, Ong In puts up his hand.
“ As long as they don’t disturb your peace anymore, it’s what matters right? Well, then I’ve decided that Tep Jittakorn and Nangfah Nareethong can still play their sport, as long as they don’t disturb you all or do something bad.”
“Khop Jai Ong In!” Ong In stands up and walks away. All the Theps and Nangfahs rushes off. Nareethong stands up and gives Jittakorn a high five. She grabs \ him lightly by the wrist.
“Pai kon ter. Let’s go play some more.” She takes him away.

Nareethong and Jittakorn enters a part of heaven with things on displays.
“Nee, are you sure we can play in here?” Jittakorn says.
“Why not?” Nareethong says, grabbing his wrist and pulls him forward.
“Thap, this is the place that Ong In forbids anyone to come to. It holds his most precious treasures.” Jittakorn looks and sees a golden string guitar instrument on a stand.
“All the other Theps and Nangfahs took up all the other areas already. Where ever we went, there’s two or three of them already there. I’m sure they did that on purpose so we can’t play anywhere.” Nareethong says.
“Maybe they just all wanted space for their selves.” Jittakorn says.
“Chergh, they weren’t in different areas yesterday when we were playing.” She turns around and sees a crystal ball in a chest. She goes to it. “Wow, what’s this?” Jittakorn walks up to her.
“That’s Jinda Maekla’s crystal ball. I heard that Ong In is going to present it to her as a gift.”
“Oh wow, looks so nice.” Nareethong reaches forward.
“Dieu! Nareethong, you shouldn’t touch it. If Ong In finds out, we could get sent to be reborned as punishment.” Nareethong looks at him and smiles.
“Of course.” She says. Nareethong goes to the golden guitar instrument. “Eh, Jittakorn, I wonder how Ong In feels.”
“What do you mean?”
“Ong In, nah, seems like he has so many lovers, thap in the end he sent them all down to be reborned. Like Tipsamari nah, the one who use to play this guitar instrument. Does he not feel anything for them at all?” Jittakorn looks down.
“No matter how much you love them, you’re going to have to let them go sooner or later. That’s what love is…”
“Rao mai kaojai kwam rak pen alai ching ching” she turns to him. “And I don’t ever want to know.” She walks away and Jittakorn looks off after her, and back at the guitar. She turns around, looks at him, and smiles. “Jittakorn…” He looks. She throws the golden ball up and hits it.
“Dieu! I’m not ready yet!” He puts his stick sideways to block it. The ball flies at him, hits the stick, bounces off and hits the stand with the chest. The stand wobbles and falls. The chest falls and the crystal ball rolls out. Jittakorn dodges forward to grab the crystal ball, but it was too late. Jinda Maekla’s crystal ball had fallen down to earth…

To Be Continue....

Asy

sarNie Immature
I love love the plot. It's interesting. <3 Please HURRY update na lol. By the, what is 'thep'?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I love love the plot. It's interesting. <3 Please HURRY update na lol. By the, what is 'thep'?
Thanks for reading ja. will update it this weekend or so. A thep is a heavenly being. Theps and nangfahs are angels in heaven, but Theps are guys, Nang fahs are women. Then the guy's name is Fuse Kittiwong. He's the Thai Boran lakorn drama's Pra ek for the mean time.XD

Asy

sarNie Immature
Okay thanks for explanation. I'm familiar with nangfah but not thep lmao. Really hope you can update sooner. I watch lakorns, but I'm still bored because I want to read, need some good reading materials hehe. <3

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid

Chapter 2:
Nareethong looks up at Jittakorn and he stares back at her. He stands up and walks away. She runs after him.
"Dieu, what are we going to do?"Nareethong asks.
"Maitong huang. I'll just tell Ong In that I was touching it and dropped it."
"Thap, mai chai chao&hellip;"
"Nareethong, I don't want you to get into any trouble."
"Thap&hellip;"
"Nareethong, I don't want anything to happen to you. Let me be the one who gets punish only. As long as you're still up here, then that's all that matters." Jittakorn grabs her hand and looks at her. She stares and nods. Ong In walks in. Both stares at him.
"Why are you two in here?" Ong In looks around. "Crystal ball&hellip;..Where's Jinda Maekla's crystal ball?"
"Ong In, it was my fault." Jittakorn said. Ong In turned around and looked at him.
"Jittakorn, it was you?"
"Chai. Pen rao eng." Nareethong stares at Jittakorn.

"Thep Jittakorn, You admit to making Jinda Maekla's crystal ball fall onto earth?" Ong In asks, sitting on his throne.
"Chai."
"Is he telling the truth, Nangfah Nareethong?" Nareethong looks at Jittakorn and then at Ong In.
"Mai." She says. Jittakorn looks at him.
"Nareethong&hellip;" Jittakorn says.
"Then who is it that really made it fell?" Ong In asks.
"It was me&hellip;"Nareethong says.
"Nareethong." Jittakorn says.
"Very well, you've admitted your wrongdoing." Ong In says. "But as punishment, you're going to be reborned as a mortal."
"No&hellip;"Jittakorn says.
"And you, Jittakorn, as punishment for lying to me, you are to be in meditation for 18 years and think about what you did."
"Ong In, punish me if you want, but make me be the one to be reborned, not Nareethong&hellip;"
"Thap, you weren't the one to make the crystal ball fall, were you?" Jittakorn looks down.
"Why confess for something that you didn't do?" Ong In says. Jittakorn turns and looks at Nareethong. "Thap, don't worry I'll give you both a bit of time before Nareethong goes and be reborned."

Nareethong stands at the edge of the cloud looking down. Jittakorn walks up to her.
"Thamai chao&hellip;."
"I don't want to lie to Ong In. And I don't want anyone to take the blame for me when I know that I did it." Nareethong says. Jittakorn sighs. Nareethong turns around and looks at him. He sees a tear drop from her eye. "Jittakorn, I really don't want to be reborned as a mortal." He goes and hugs her.
"I don't want to forget anyone up here. Not any of the Theps or Nangfahs. Not Jinda Maekla. Not Ong In. Especially, not you&hellip;" Nareethong says. He holds onto her.
"Nareethong&hellip;" He looks at her and she looks at him. "Why don't you go be reborned? After my 18 years of meditation, I will then come to find you and remind you of everything." She looks at him.
"Is that possible?" she asks. He nods.
"It may be against the rules of heaven and earth, but as long as you remember me, then I will do it. I've lied for you, and I will also break the rule for you if I have to." She looks at him with watery eyes. "I promise. I will come look for you and remind you of everything so you'll remember." She cries and leans her head on his shoulder. He holds onto her one last time.

At the edge of the cloud, all Theps and Nangfahs watches as Nareethong goes to the edge of the cloud. Ong In stands beside her. She kneels down and hails. She looks up at him.
"People said you are like the father of heaven. Father, take care." She stands up and looks at Jinda Maekla. "Jinda, I didn't mean to." Jinda nods. Nareethong goes to the edge of the cloud, looks down and looks back at Jittakorn. Jittakorn nods. Nareethong kneels and puts her palms together. She transforms into sparkles and floats down.
"Jittakorn." Ong In says.
"Prachaokha." Jittakorn kneels and hails.
"You're to be in meditation for 18 years." Ong In says.
"I understand." Jittakorn says. Ong In walks away. All the other Theps and Nangfahs follow. Jittakorn stands and looks at the edge of the cloud.
"Nareethong, wait for me&hellip;" he says as the clouds swirls and pasts by swiftly.

To Be Continue....

Asy

sarNie Immature
I think Jittakorn is in love with Nareethong? Haha whatever, it's getting interesting. :)