Narng Barp

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I really like the ending it wasn't disappointing even though I was predicting ae to be born as khem and aum's child. I assume it would be a typical thai lakorn ending you know. However, I guessed wrong and I really like the ending. It gave a very good moral lesson to the audience and benz played a very very very good role her acting was really good. She played it really good that I began to hate the actuall actress than the character. LOL. I believe this lakorn should win an award.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree with u tonz!..i think this lakorn and the cast deserves an award..havent seen a very good lakorn like this in a long time..and its good how its not the typical thai ending..it wouldnt be right..if ae just go reborn and be someone else..it'll be weird..you can learn a lot by watching this lakorn..

galaphone

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn!..one of the best i seen so far in a long time..i also love period/boran lakorn..im into the old days lol..its so sad too..they choosen the right cast to be in this lakorn..benz is sooo great!!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
the lakorn end already? how can i be so late. i've been checking updates on it. glad that it has a happy ending. overall, i love this lakorn so much. it's on of the best lakorn i've seen these past months.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea this lakorn end already Ae yea she got the thing she want from tao and now her sprit is now happy expect Benz she stuck in that old house and can't get out so sad though but aum n khem got each other at the end happy ending for that couple :)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:w000t: that's so sweet that they khem and aum got each other at the end....and ae spirit is free!!! but still, poor benz have to stuck there alone!!! i want to see the ending episode....

orkhid97

sarNie Egg
when did u watch the ending cuss i haven'lt watched it yet and if u can, can u upload it for the rest of the people that haven't watched it yet.
thanx. :loool:

red

sarNie Hatchling
oh man! I'm at esp 12! i cant wait to know what happens to benz & ae. and Aum & khem! its so sad that benz going to die..

Sah

sarNie Elites
red said:
oh man! I'm at esp 12! i cant wait to know what happens to benz & ae. and Aum & khem! its so sad that benz going to die..
[post="80933"][/post]​
Heh, well Benz was dead the whole time.

Yeah, I was feeling really bad for Mae Yote. But it was true what Aum's character, Parn said, "Gum Dai Krai Goh, Khon Nun Gaw Dtong Chote Chai Duay Dtua Eng." I, too, thought that Mae Yaad was going to be reincarnated as their child or that years later they'd meet again. I would've actually liked that, it sort of brings more of a closure factor to it. But, the director\writer chose not to do that and left more of it to your imagination which is good, too.

I'd have to echo galaphone and say that this lakorn is also one of the best that I've seen in awhile and I didn't even watch the whole thing. I wish I had, but I've been swamped lately. I think I'm going to back and re-watch it. Anyways, the cast was great, the story was great. This lakorn does deserve an award. Benz deserves a major award. Her performance was *bravo*.

I'm also really glad to see Khem in this kind of character again. I missed her playing the tom-boy type n'ek. Her character in Poochai Mue Song, well she played it well, but I didn't like to watch her like that. Tao Sarocha was perfect for Koon Gumlai/Nong Khip. Nong Khip made me giggle a couple of times. Oh showed us a whole 'nother side of her. Despite her sweet, innocent look, she can really pull off a beeyotch. Everyone else was pretty much the same. Ae, she did pretty well, her performance didn't really stick out too me too much, though. Aum, his character isn't all different from some other ones he'd played. However, the gay performance took a lot of courage. It was different, which is good. Gay guys are usually protrayed as real feminine in thai lakorns and such, but they had the courage to show that gay men can be just as manly as a straight male, which I thought was cool.

Anyways, I'm going to end this now, I realized I've talked (typed) up a storm., In conclusion, this lakorn was a very good lakorn. If you like lakorns about gum (sin) and such, you'll really like it. Sure makes you think twice about the things you say and do, hmm?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i finally finish with the lakorn....I love it! i think it's the best lakorn i've seen these few months...i enjoy it alot! i love benz so much in here...and i do feel sad for benz at the end of the lakorn...she is stuck there alone! poor benz..but i'm still happy that ae was release.....and also i just love khem and aum...they're very cute....i'm glad they got each other.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just finished it today..lol i agree i think its the best lakorn this month..good start for channel 3..benz and all the cast was so great..especially tao..benz..and ae..i truly think benz should get an award..

arissa

sarNie Elites
I too was hoping that Yaad would reborn as Rin & Parn's kid.....I felt that the ending was not at all like I had expected......THe ending did not show how Koon Pra broke his promised that he had given Kumlai before she die.....(or did it)....and I thought it didnt make sense when Gift...forgive Yaad WITHOUT knowing why she had to forgive her....I was hoping that Gift would at least know a little bit about her past....and than decides whether she should forgive Yaad or not......Gift forgive Yaad because she was scared and everyone was telling her too.....I just thought it didnt make any sense....to forgive someone without even knowing the reason why..........As for Yod...I thought she deserved what she got..because she was given soo many chances to do good deeds...but she was just toooo stubborn...to listen to her sister......her mom's tears..sent her back to the house..and put a barrier around the house so she was unable to go anywhere.........
I was crying soooooooo bad when her mom found out that she was behind the whole thing...I knew the mom was deeply hurt...
Oh yeah..one more thing....Koon Pra sooooo was deeply hurt when Yaad died....he cried in pain....But when Kumlai died..he was hurt...but not as deeply as when Yaad died....He must really loved Yaad......

Well...overall..this lakorn..I have to say is very good.....LOved Parn & Rin......

L

lalalek

arissa said:
I too was hoping that Yaad would reborn as Rin & Parn's kid.....I felt that the ending was not at all like I had expected......THe ending did not show how Koon Pra broke his promised that he had given Kumlai before she die.....(or did it)....and I thought it didnt make sense when Gift...forgive Yaad WITHOUT knowing why she had to forgive her....I was hoping that Gift would at least know a little bit about her past....and than decides whether she should forgive Yaad or not......Gift forgive Yaad because she was scared and everyone was telling her too.....I just thought it didnt make any sense....to forgive someone without even knowing the reason why..........As for Yod...I thought she deserved what she got..because she was given soo many chances to do good deeds...but she was just toooo stubborn...to listen to her sister......her mom's tears..sent her back to the house..and put a barrier around the house so she was unable to go anywhere.........
I was crying soooooooo bad when her mom found out that she was behind the whole thing...I knew the mom was deeply hurt...
Oh yeah..one more thing....Koon Pra sooooo was deeply hurt when Yaad died....he cried in pain....But when Kumlai died..he was hurt...but not as deeply as when Yaad died....He must really loved Yaad......

Well...overall..this lakorn..I have to say is very good.....LOved Parn & Rin......
[post="81837"][/post]​
You know what, It agree with you about Tao!!!!! I felt like they can do alittle more to end the story....they probably just wanted it to end asap...lol!!!! Yeah i cried when Andy cried for Ae too....I just never seen him so emotional like that in the movie...good acting for him! Benz was a BI in this movie but i loved it, something the she was good at doing..lol..

Overall i like this movie, It wasn't cheesy, everyone was perfect as their role in the movie and plus if channel 7 would of done it, i wouldn't be as good as channel 3.....Great Job on everything in the movie!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i also cried when andy cried for Ae..i thought that was andy's best scene..his acting really improved..and you can tell he loved Ae more then tao..thats how Num should have looked when Ann died in tae parng korn..lol..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
every cries when ae dies...same goes for me too...that scene was so emotional! i also cry when benz wouldn't let the slave took ae into the house...benz is so mean! but she should WIN an award for IT! she did an excellent job protraying her character! i can't wait to see her new lakorn with aum. i hope that lakorn will be good....

L

lalalek

Pepper_UHT said:
every cries when ae dies...same goes for me too...that scene was so emotional! i also cry when benz wouldn't let the slave took ae into the house...benz is so mean! but she should WIN an award for IT! she did an excellent job protraying her character! i can't wait to see her new lakorn with aum. i hope that lakorn will be good....
[post="82004"][/post]​
With 2 good actor and actress it is guarrentee that it is gunna be a goodmovie and theme.....i can wait also but do you know when is the release of the new movie?

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i was satify with the ending. everyone got what they want and everyone deserve what they've done. but i was a bit confuse, at the end, when nong khip and khun ton was at a talk show, they're holding hand. what does that mean? does that mean they like each other? then at the shop when nong khip meet khun ton and p'lei, they we're smiling to each other. did they like each other too?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
oil_yui said:
i was satify with the ending. everyone got what they want and everyone deserve what they've done. but i was a bit confuse, at the end, when nong khip and khun ton was at a talk show, they're holding hand. what does that mean? does that mean they like each other? then at the shop when nong khip meet khun ton and p'lei, they we're smiling to each other. did they like each other too?
[post="82019"][/post]​
i'm thinking kon ton might like nong khip from the last epi. 'cause in the few begining epi, he does knows tht nong khip likes him. but he didn't really care about her.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
ton made a deal with gib to keep her silence by becoming her boyfriend, in name only. gib found out that ton's gay and she confessed that she never loved him, she only thinks that they're RIGHT for each other based on looks, occupation and status in society.

andy thinks back into the past life and remembers khun kumlai saying that with this merit she's making, she wishes that her next life, many people will love her but she won't love anyone more than herself. she said that because in her life as kumlai, she was hurt too much because she loved others more than she loved herself. so that's why gib is the way she is in the present time.

ton has to pretend to be her bf and as a part of it, he has to buy her stuff. neither of them actually like one another in a romantice sense, it's all about keeping their faces in society.