Narng Barp

shubby

sarNie Adult
i feel bad for benz at the end..she's didn't even reborn and she still live inside the barb house. it's so sad for her.

slee00

sarNie Adult
I think she will live another 100 years to think about what she's done and repent them all before she can reborn again...

sarN

sarNie Granny
dat why there should be part 2 .. where ae reborn and go back to dat house and so Benz can get Ae 's forgivness and be free . Ae can be AUm/Khem 's baby :wub: :wub: :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
since this lakorn did good in ratings wont they make part 2 like everyone said..cuz we're all wondering what happen to yard..the ending seems unsloved..im pretty sure everyone will tune in to watch it

after watch this lakorn over again..i truly think benz deserve an award for her role..she was so good..i hated her so much in this lakorn..

Mann

thay should make a number 2 where ae goes to the house again and benz see's her and........... i don't know THey should make a # 2 Tho

slee00

sarNie Adult
Mann said:
thay should make a number 2 where ae goes to the house again and benz see's her and........... i don't know THey should make a # 2 Tho
[post="107408"][/post]​

I believe they will...especially with the ending like that...I really enjoy this lakorn though...I watched it twice already and I still loving it

slee00

sarNie Adult
Anyway,,,u know what I just thought? I am thinking how much I want to see Ae's mom and dad's faces if they get a chance to see their tomboy daughter at the time she was possessed by Meh Yad's spirit...How attentive and obidience she was! And how girlish she was! aaahhhhhhhhh....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Can anybody tell me what this lakorn/boran is about? looks pretty interesting..

i saw some of the screen caps in here and it's kinda freaky..

whose the main na'ek? i'm just curious..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
the n'ek is Khem Rujira....i thought she was pretty cute in this lakorn with aum.....they both were cute and funny in here.... :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
karenyang said:
the n'ek is Khem Rujira....i thought she was pretty cute in this lakorn with aum.....they both were cute and funny in here.... :D
[post="110143"][/post]​
thanks for letting me know.. :)

navy

sarNie Adult
sl33py said:
By showing Yad reborn would be too common since many Thai movie had this dialogue; I was kind of glad they didn't show it.

I guess the writer want this movie to be different by focusing on the "Barp" both Yod and Yad had done and give lesson to everyone of a consequences of life after death for doing Barp.
[post="103349"][/post]​
I agree with you eventhough I love Benz and would like her to get out form this house too....

Overall, this is one of the best drama I've ever seen and admired. I think Benz should get an award for her great acting skill...

slee00

sarNie Adult
I love Nang Barp. I watched it as many times as 8-10 times already and each time I get a new message. Love the relationship between Kemp and M'yod...this reminds me not to do anything that will put me in any situation like them...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch episode one & two.. it's kinda spooky...

so i stop watching it.. i got scare episode 1 already.. i don't think
i can handle it.. :)

akanin

sarNie Elites
I enjoyed watching this series too... :wub: I'm in love with Benz haha...that girl is thick...portrayed her evil character really well too...I felt bad for her...but I don't know if there should be a sequel tho...if there is one tho...it would be nice to see benz as that character again... :D

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoyed the series. I don't really understand why everyone felt so sorry for Benz (I love her...I think she' s a great actress), as for her character I think she got what she had coming. She was pure evil, and her selfish, greedy ways lead to her own downfall, that's karma ppl.