Narng Barp

sphere

sarNie Egg
thanks for screen caps. There's a lot of actors in here. Cool....I can't believe Benz is playing the bad nek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aum and khem is the main nang ek and praek..i saw the first epi..and its pretty interesting so far..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i also think that aum and khem is the real pke and nke.. and benz and ae are the ghosts.. iunno about the other people.. but it seems to me that andy and jab is gay?? :unsure:

natty

Chubs
how does oh fit into this.. and what's the story with benz and aom s? lol or maybe i should watch it instead of asking all these questions.. but dunno not fond of khem..

Mann

This is gettin hella good wells my guess is that ae and benz are sis and once benz come back from somewhere she finds out that her sis ae is dead and screams like in the mv calllin and shoutin her name yeah wellz thats my guess i'll prolly be wrong buts anyone want the music video only here the link Music video

red

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched the 1st episode and its pretty good....Benz hasn't come up much, only has been floating around in the air.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i think andy and jab is gay..Oh likes andy..i dont think shes getting with anyone..shes just there..as for tao dont know about her..

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
roodaimai said:
i wonder who benz is in this lakorn. Why is she so angry? is she another nangbarb?
[post="61315"][/post]​
[/quo
I watched the first eps...it started out as Benz being a slave...she gave some love potion to the master of the house and later on she gave his wife and kids some medicine which was too strong and ended up killing them...When they found out about it....They hung her...it look like everyone was reborn again except her and a couple of ppll who still hung around the thai style house as ghost. sorry if my writing is a bit mix up.

jai

sarNie Elites
keke i'm a lil lost.. i thought it was ae that seduced andy..and gave him the love potion.then poisioned his kids and tao soracha... ah i should prolly watch from the beginin... it's not bad its quite interestin but im weak so i can't watch it at night it gives me the creeps..keke

Vanida

Save World Save Life
celestialxangel said:
I believe it was Ae and not Benz who poisoned Tao and her children.
[post="62237"][/post]​
yea it was Ae to did it and they kill hang her up for doing that to Tao's kids probably no p'eak and n'eak going to end sad and someone die like Ae and Benz for doing bad things ok thats how scary lakorns are if u watch all of it :lol: my predciation

tinah

sarNie Coma
are they all going to the past just like the other lakorns..cuz thats the only way they will find out about the past..i like these kiind of lakorn its interesting and mysterious..i like marsha and chakrit lakorn too that was very romantic..

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I read a little of the summary from ch 3; Yod/Benz and Yahd/Ae are sisters and were both slaves and were concubines to the master of the house. Yod wanted to become the head wife so she poisoned the wife and her kids but when she was found out, she was hung. Both her and her sister's spirits are cursed to stay in the house instead of being reborn. Pan/Aom and Ruengrin/Roojira are the p'ek and n'ek and they are going to film a lakorn at that house about the story and history of Nangbab and then try to free the spirits in the house. Yod is the evil ghost while Yahd is the gentle, sad ghost.
I don't really like the n'ek, she looks too old and not right as nangek but I like lakorns with costumes so I'll watch it anyway.

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
MaNang said:
I read a little of the summary from ch 3; Yod/Benz and Yahd/Ae are sisters and were both slaves and were concubines to the master of the house. Yod wanted to become the head wife so she poisoned the wife and her kids but when she was found out, she was hung. Both her and her sister's spirits are cursed to stay in the house instead of being reborn. Pan/Aom and Ruengrin/Roojira are the p'ek and n'ek and they are going to film a lakorn at that house about the story and history of Nangbab and then try to free the spirits in the house. Yod is the evil ghost while Yahd is the gentle, sad ghost.
I don't really like the n'ek, she looks too old and not right as nangek but I like lakorns with costumes so I'll watch it anyway.
[post="62425"][/post]​
I thought the one that is bad that poison the master daughter was ae but according to the summary saying that it was benz.

natty

Chubs
so who is bad and who is good? i thought i remember benz saying she was the bad ghost in this lakorn and ae was the good one..

Jessica

sarNie Egg
Ae was the evil one who killed tao and the kids. as the lakorn progress it was revealed that Benz was the one who planned everything and tricked ae into doing her evil bidding. so that she can be the leading lady in the house.

I'm a huge fan of benz .... but in this lakorn she driving me mad & it freaky and scary that I didn't manage to complete the whole second episode

just look at this picture.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
omg she looks so good! I can't wait to see the scene :w000t:
Benz is really cool in Nang Barb :D