New Song!!! Check it out!!!

hmongvikings

sarNie Egg
This is a song me and my brother in law wrote! Check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ywaFEbEZ_U

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
How can this be a hmong anthem 90% is sung in me kas and I dnt thing rapping in an anthem is good.

hmongvikings

sarNie Egg
How can this be a hmong anthem 90% is sung in me kas and I dnt thing rapping in an anthem is good.
I know it's mostly done in English, but that was the only way we could really express ourselves. I've heard of other hmong anthem's done in chinese.

The important thing is the lyrics, the meaning behind it. Being Hmong, our whole people in general, from the beginning of Hmong existence, we've fought in wars, from the Han chinese trying to get rid of us, from the viet con, trying to kill us, to the pathet lao's genocide against us, now thailand wants us out, coming to America, facing racism here. Through all that, we are still standing strong! That was the importance behind the song, the lyrics, whatever language it may be in, that's what it stands for.

The reason it's subtitle in Hmong also, is so that the ones that don't understand English, can also understand it.

Rapping in the anthem, is only this generation's version of "Paj Huam".

Thank you for the feedback, good or bad. No offense's taken.

Hmoob People Unite!