News: Ch7 Boss Khun Daeng interivew on....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone translate what khun daeng said in her interview about Cheer and other stuff?

'คุณแดง'บิ๊ก7สีออกโรงเคลียร์ชัด!! นางเอกไม่กินเส้น-คู่แข่งทาบเบอร์ใหญ่

Link to her interview:
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/205046

----

The other interview:

Link her her interview:
http://www.siamdara.com/hotnews/110928_21010.html

"คุณแดง" เหน็บช่องคู่แข่งจีบ "อั้ม" คั่วเด็กในสังกัด

''คุณแดง-สุรางค์'' ปัดพูดถึง ''จุ๋ย'' เตรียมย้ายช่อง! ไม่รู้ ''เชียร์'' น้อยใจยันให้ละครเยอะ แต่เจ้าตัวปฏิเสธเอง เหน็บช่องคู่แข่งจีบเด็กตนทุกคน รวมถึง ''อั้ม'' จริง! แต่ของอย่างนี้อยู่ที่ใจมากกว่า โนคอมเมนต์นางเอกหน้าใหม่ที่จะมีแวว เทียบชั้นนางเอกรุ่นพี่เพราะกลัวเด็กน้อยใจ ชมเปาะ ''กรีน'' สวยวันสวยคืน แจงไม่ยุ่งเรื่องส่วนตัว ''วี-ปุ๊กลุค'' ชี้หากพระเอกหนุ่มคบใครก็คงจะยังไม่จริงจัง!

นานๆ จะเจอบิ๊กบอส 7 สีอย่าง ''คุณแดง'' สุรางค์ เปรมปรีดิ์ เสียที แถมตอนนี้นักแสดงในช่อง 7 ส่วนใหญ่ก็กำลังเป็นกระแสข่าวมากมายหลายคนเลยทีเดียว โดยทันทีที่ผู้สื่อข่าวได้มีโอกาสเจอบอส 7 สีอย่าง ''คุณแดง'' ที่มาร่วมอวยพร
ในงานวันเกิดครบรอบ 81 ปีของ ''คุณพ่อหรั่ง'' ไพรัช สังวรริบุตร ณ โรงถ่ายละครลาดหลุมแก้ว เมื่อวันก่อน จึงได้อัพเดตถึงเรื่องราวของนักแสดงในช่อง 7 สีมากมาย โดยเริ่มต้นกับประเด็นข่าวของนางเอกสาวตาคม ''จุ๋ย'' วรัทยา นิลคูหา
ที่แว่วมาว่าอาจจะย้ายไปซบอกวิก 3 นั้น ''คุณแดง-สุรางค์'' ก็ได้ปิดปากเงียบไม่ขอตอบในกรณีนี้ทั้งสิ้น

''ไม่เจอจุ๋ยเลยนะ เอาเป็นว่าพี่ไม่มีความเห็น ไม่พูดเรื่องจุ๋ยก็แล้วกันนะ พี่ขอพูดภาพรวมดีกว่านะ''

จากนั้นผู้สื่อข่าวได้สอบถามถึงเรื่องของที่นางเอกอีกหนึ่งคน ''เชียร์'' ฑิฆัมพร ฤทธิ์ธาอภินันท์ เปรยๆ เหมือนน้อยใจผู้ใหญ่ไม่มีงานแสดงนั้น ''คุณแดง'' ก็ได้ชี้แจงว่า ให้งานละครไป แต่ ''เชียร์'' ปฏิเสธเอง

''คือเรื่องนี้พี่ก็ไม่รู้นะว่าเค้าน้อยใจอะไรยังไง คือเชียร์มาจากมิสทีนฯ ตอนนั้นก็จะเป็นแนวเด็กๆ ใสๆ แต่ตอนนี้เค้าโตขึ้น มันก็ต้องดูว่าแนวไหนที่เหมาะกับเค้า เพราะเค้าโตขึ้นมามันก็ต้องเปลี่ยน ก็ต้องมาคุยกันแต่ยังไม่ได้จริงๆ จังๆ อะไร
จริงๆ พี่ให้ละครเค้า แต่เค้าปฏิเสธ เค้าอยากจะเล่นเรื่องที่เค้าอยากเล่นเท่านั้น ให้ละครเค้าเยอะเหมือนกันนะ''

ทั้งนี้ผู้สื่อข่าวถามถึงกรณีที่มีข่าวเม้าท์ว่า ทางช่องคู่แข่งอย่างช่อง 3 ตามจีบนางเอกแถวหน้าของช่อง 7 ''อั้ม'' พัชราภา ไชยเชื้อ จริงหรือไม่? บิ๊กบอส 7 สีก็ได้หัวเราะอย่างอารมณ์ดี ก่อนจะชี้แจงขำๆ ว่าของอย่างนี้อยู่ที่ใจของนักแสดง
แต่ละคนมากกว่า

''(หัวเราะ) ก็เห็นจีบทุกคนแหละ แต่เค้าก็โตพอว่าอะไรเป็นอะไร เค้าไม่ใช่เด็กๆ แล้วเค้าคิดเองเป็น ของอย่างนี้ก็อยู่ที่ใจนะ อย่างกบก็ยังเลี้ยงลูกอยู่ ขอเวลาเลี้ยงลูก ส่วนนุ่นก็อยากพักก่อนหลังจบละคร แต่เรายังไม่ได้คุยกัน แต่ก็ตามสบาย
นะ เพราะเค้าก็มีครอบครัวแล้ว ให้ตัดสินใจเอาเอง''

ผู้สื่อข่าวถามต่อในมุมมองของ ''คุณแดง'' ว่า จะมีนางเอกดาวรุ่งคนไหนฝีมือเข้าตาหรือโดดเด่นที่จะทัดเทียมรุ่นพี่บ้างหรือไม่นั้น ''คุณแดง'' ก็ขอปฏิเสธที่จะตอบ เพราะเกรงว่าหากพูดไปเดี๋ยวเด็กๆ ก็จะน้อยใจอีก แต่ก็ไม่วายที่จะเอ่ย
ปากชม ''กรีน'' อัษฎาพร สิริวัฒน์ธนกุล ว่าสวยวันสวยคืนขึ้นทุกวัน

''ไม่เอาอย่ามาถามเลย อย่ามาให้ตีกัน ไม่เอาๆ คือแต่ละคนจะไม่เหมือนกัน คนหนึ่งอาจจะอีกแนวหนึ่ง อีกคนก็อีกแนวหนึ่ง ต้องดูตามความเหมาะสม แต่อย่างกรีนก็สวยวันสวยคืนนะเนี่ย (ยิ้ม) ถ้าถามว่าใครโดดเด่นกว่าใคร เดี๋ยวพูดไปก็น้อย
ใจอีก''

อย่างไรก็ตามผู้สื่อข่าวได้ถามถึงเรื่องกรณีศึกรักสามเส้าจนเป็นประเด็นเกาเหลาระหว่าง ''ปุ๊กลุก'' ฝนทิพย์ วัชรตระกูล กับ ''นางเอก ต.'' ในกรณีของพระเอกเนื้อหอม ''วี'' วีรภาพ สุภาพไพบูลย์ แต่ยังต้องมาร่วมงานด้วยกันจะมีปัญหา
หรือเปล่า? บอสช่อง 7 ก็ได้พูดขำๆ ว่า ตนเองเบื่อ ''วีรภาพ'' แล้ว โดยเฉพาะในเรื่องความเสน่ห์แรง แต่ในเรื่องส่วนตัวของใครตนเองไม่ยุ่งทั้งสิ้น

''เดี๋ยวพี่ให้หลุยส์จัดการวีเอง เพราะหลุยส์ดูแลวี (หัวเราะ) พี่เบื่อวีมากเลยนะ เบื่อในความเสน่ห์แรงของเค้าไง เค้าเป็นคนน่ารักเอาใจคนเก่ง แต่การที่เค้าจะคบใครคงยังไม่จริงจังอะไรขนาดนั้น อีกอย่างงานก็คืองานพี่ไม่ได้สนใจเรื่องส่วน
ตัวมาก คนนู้นเล่นกับคนนี้ไม่ได้จะทำยังไง เพราะยังไงทุกคนก็คือลูกเรา ปัญหาส่วนตัวก็คือ ส่วนตัวสิ เรื่องงานก็คือเรื่องงาน'' คุณแดงกล่าว

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Oh, that's funny, I was just reading this on pantip. I love reading her interviews, khun Daeng is very straightforward. All the news outlet are publishing the same interview of this one with their own edits, but they're basically the same.

She doesn't really want to speak about Jui Warattaya's leaving ch7 and that reporters should just go ask khun Tukta (from Kantana) instead since Jui is signed with Kantana. The reporters also brought up Cheer in which she responds that Cheer is her own person, that she is an adult now. If she wants to change her career or do something else (like a host or being a DJ) she should pursue that. Though she did mention despite the fact that several news headline that ch7 doesn't give Cheer a lot of work, it isn't true. Ch7 has offered many nang'ek roles for Cheer but Cheer didn't accept those roles. Khun Daeng lets Cheer to choose to play in whichever lakorns that was offered to her.

Then there's some stuff about Vee, Aum, Mai Davika, etc, etc. The usual stuff.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Kudaranai.

Wounder what lakorn Cheer was offered she didn't want to play them...if Ch7 really offered Cheer many n'ke role ...there should be like news she link to those lakorn like other actresses that are link or making news saying they going to be in that lakorn but in the end its not them.....I really haven't see her link to any good lakorn or read news saying she rumor to be in this lakorn or that lakorn.....

I don't think Cheer have bad taste if she really get to pick which lakorn she want to be in but it said whichever lakorn that they offered to her so that mean she really isn't picking which lakorn she want to be in.....lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i don know what the hella is going on in Ch7 looks like so many conflict :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yep, they are losing their stars like flies. if they dont do something about it then they will have no one left
they need to learn to treat others fairly and equally if they don't then they will lose
all their good idols that bring them good ratings

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Thanks Kudaranai.

Wounder what lakorn Cheer was offered she didn't want to play them...if Ch7 really offered Cheer many n'ke role ...there should be like news she link to those lakorn like other actresses that are link or making news saying they going to be in that lakorn but in the end its not them.....I really haven't see her link to any good lakorn or read news saying she rumor to be in this lakorn or that lakorn.....

I don't think Cheer have bad taste if she really get to pick which lakorn she want to be in but it said whichever lakorn that they offered to her so that mean she really isn't picking which lakorn she want to be in.....lol

true i agree with u, if they gave her n'ek roles there could've been news on it. i dunno i feel like they were the one who gave her crappy roles, only few of cheer's lakorn were good. <_<

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
true i agree with u, if they gave her n'ek roles there could've been news on it. i dunno i feel like they were the one who gave her crappy roles, only few of cheer's lakorn were good. <_<
Yeah I also feel like they only give her the crappy roles to choose out of those...its not like they offered her good role like to be in a remake or offered her good lakorn like other actresses that are been giving good roles too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that is what I'm saying Ch7 aren't fair to their idols like Ch3 is a much better though
some get more or less at least 1 or 2 per year but still they been given a good decent
role and script.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Most of the time, we really don't hear about it though. The way this work is that the actors get sent scripts, be it through their agency or directly, then they turn it down or accept it. News wouldn't break out after the fact or an insider spills the bean for publicity. It's likely that Cheer was sent scripts and she just didn't like any of them or that she just wanted to do something else. Based on her interview prior to this, she doesn't really mind working less in lakorns since her dream job is being a DJ anyway.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Cheer does not pick crappy lakorns. I love the roles she chooses. A lot of them have made me cry with her.