NICHOLAS TSE

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:shocked: i like the movie! The Promise.....after all this waiting, i finally get to watch it....thanks to wai wai... ;) i'll say the same thing as oil_yui...i really enjoy The myth so as the promise...nic is terrific! he is so evil....and when he cry, omg i felt so sad for him! :(

oooallyooo

sarNie Egg
Nicholas tse is just one of the hottest guy. He can sing, act, and his looks is just amazing! It is hard to resist watching him

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
JaM said:
^ahaha, i totally agree! well, i don't really think he can sing but he can act :D
[post="93932"][/post]​
LOL...never heard him sing before :unsure:...I guess his looks beats all other qualities eh? ^_^

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
from March 4th...Nic attend Dragon Tiger Gate Conference with Shawn Yue and Donnie Yen......

Nic Tse's Hot Coffee Saves Shawn Yue's Life

New movie ?s—´ŒÕ–å?t by Nicholas Tse and Shawn Yue yesterday held a feast with a lively scene. Shawn said that while filming his asthma acted up and almost got into big trouble, but luckily Nicholas saved him.

Having serious asthma, Nicholas actually has alot of experiences. When he saw Shawn breathing hard while filming in cold weather and in snow, he immediately sent hot coffee to him and saved him. Shawn recollects, "Hot coffee actually helps the trachea to expand. Thank god Nicholas was there, he can be considered as my savior!" When the reporters asked Nic, he said, "Don't talk about these things! He's all better now, you're making me really embarassed. I've actually bought medicine with me but at that time, my assistant walked away so I had to think of an idea fast. (Did you come up with this idea?) I did think about it and the doctor has mentioned it since my situation had been serious."

credit to cpop music

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
don't know when is this...but NIC looks HOT... ^_^

Credits to Asian Fanatics

Translated by 60699
Taken from sina.com.hk

First music awards of the year -- 9+2 Music Awards

Yesterday, the 9+2 Music Awards were held in Guang Zhou. The big winners were Joey Yung and Hacken Lee each grabbing 4.5 awards. Among those 4.5 awards were the Favorite Female and Male Singer Award, respectively. Next in line with most awards are Eason Chan and Nicholas Tse each winning 4 awards. Even though Eason and Nicholas came in second with the most awards, the 2 of them recieved the loudest recognition from the audience. During his performance, Nicholas jumped off the stage and sang right in front of the audience 'cause the atmosphere to be even more "high."

For these awards, almost every artist from EEG attended and they all received awards. EEG was the big winner garnering 15.5 awards. Next in line with the most awards are Universal with 11.5, Go East with 7, and A Music with 5. Earlier, rumors that members of Gold Label will not be attending, only Leo Ku and Justin won 1 award each for Gold Label.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I must admit, Nic is look'n pretty slick theses days... ^_^

However, I'm not too fond of that rat's tail that he's gotten...LOL reminds me too much of a rooster when he turns :lol:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
This pix is from his series the "Legendary Silbings" I thought that he looked hot in it and so I'm sharing with you Nic Tse lovers

annea

sarNie Adult
rukmos said:
This pix is from his series the "Legendary Silbings" I thought that he looked hot in it and so I'm sharing with you Nic Tse lovers

[post="98061"][/post]​
Lengendary siblings" is it the same series as the one with Dicky and Fan bing Bing???? i remember he have a fan but not sure bout his clothing..but his cute there!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I think it's the same one. But god... :w000t: he's so hot!

I agree with Wai Wai Noodles about his ponytail, or the "rat's tail" as she refers it to. I like him with shorter hair...like in this picture:

:shock: :shock: :wub: :wub: