NICHOLAS TSE

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
rukmos said:
DTG is scheduled to be released in July 28 in HK and hit store stands or websites within the next two months after that. I'm really excited about this movie. the storyline is very good and is adapted from a comic strip. Can't wait to see Nicholas Tse once more
[post="139130"][/post]​

omg- u got a HOT signature picture.. lol- he is so cute :sweat:
I think he should play as an evil guy more often.. i just watched "the promise" .. :ph34r:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
angelxmdawb said:
omg- u got a HOT signature picture.. lol- he is so cute :sweat:
I think he should play as an evil guy more often.. i just watched "the promise" .. :ph34r:
[post="139138"][/post]​
Hmmmm........an evil Nicholas Tse with a voice that will rock the world by surprise. I love it, love it, love it, love it.

Evil, sexy, cool, calm, collected, hot, and everything else. **okay, need to stop......having problems breathing here...****

katy

sarNie Egg
Dragon Tiger Gate is going to come out this month...... :D ...Hey, i can't wait.....:w000t:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited, only 3 more days before DTG comes out. I've been waiting for it like forever and now it's going to finally come out. Want to See Nic badly on screen.

Anyone else waiting for this movie to come out?

here's more behind the clip scenes of the pepsi commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWhsQDKRGKw

Edison and Jolin(I think) is in here also, but Nic over shadows them.

This is a funny clip of an older talkshow of Nic. The girl was trying to say something, but ended saying a swear word and Nic just rolled down laughing. He's so cute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLToxOEMTJs

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Here are some cartoon/pictures that I found of Nic at "NIc Tse Ting Fung" forum. They're all very cute

they are super cute!!!!!!!!!!

rukmos

sarNie Adult

It's an old poster for "New Police Story"

some HK shopping bags with Nicholas Tse picture, I want one badly.

Some of his newer pepsi commercial shoot photos

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Thanks for sharing all the photos! I haven't heard much about Nic recently..anyways, those cartoons of him are sooooooo cute! Aha, thanks again! ^_^

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing. can someone reupload the theme song from his series big figure?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Nic new series!!!

Wing Chun-starring Nicholas Tse, Hu Ke, Rain Li, Sammo Hung

Some News:

Wing Chun TV series has begun production recently in Hengdian. Nicholas Tse, who plays the spoilt brat Leung Bik, says that he does martial arts productions mainly because of his love for kung fu. Apparently, his training has paid off, for the actors are all quite impressed of his skills, even Sammy Hung who plays his enemy says, "I think that Nicholas Tse fights better than me. He is talented, and has been training for quite a long time. I didn't train much with my father when young, and have only learned a little martial arts after I have grown up, but it's already too late."
Sammo Hung says that he accepted the project mainly to support his son Sammy Hung, who plays the lead villain. Besides, he's taking the opportunity to reunite with his fellow classmate Yuen Biao to create another classic. Yuen Biao, who is also glad to be working with his "Big Brother" Sammo Hung again, says that basically, he is playing the same character Leung Tsan as his 81's classic The Prodigal Son. However, he was someone else's son in that movie while this time round, he plays Nicholas Tse's father.

credit-spcnet

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
wow!! thanks for the info!! i'm really interested since it's nic tse with sammohung and yuenbiao. those two guys are great when they have movies together.

what's the storyline of this series? so does that mean that nic is finished filming the other serie?? when is the other one out then??

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I heard rumors that because Nic was committed to being in this tv series, he couldn't play YK in LOCH. But either way, it think that he is going to be great in here. I haven't seen him play this character before so it should be interesting.

I'm still trying to imagine a spoiled Nicholas...LOL...I can't picture that at all, but his portrayal will be fine. I already love his character description all ready so I can't wait for this one since it only just started filming.

Anyways, Nicholas and Cecilia Cheung are back together and they seem happy with each other.
I'll try to find the article/pictures as soon as I can and post it.