NICHOLAS TSE

max

sarNie Elites
Wow, I was so behind. I was like, oh, Nick and Cecilia are dating. The next thing, THEY HAVE A BABY TOGETHER. Haha. Congrats! They make a lovely couple. Nick is hot as heck! Are they married, though?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Series wise...I finished watching Da Ren Wu, and The Spirit of the Sword with Gillian Chung, and I liked it more than Da Ren Wu, but I like his Yang Fan character

Movies wise...have any of you seen his new movie "Invisible Target" with Shawn Wu? I recommend you watch it, it's really good, you can find the whole movie on YouTube

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
'Nicholas Tse & Cecilia Cheung To Divorce'

14 February 2008
Alex Au

Nicholas Tse (�霆鋒) and Cecilia Cheung (張��) have separated as a result of the sex photos scandal that has rocked Hong Kong showbiz, Ming Pao, a Hong Kong newspaper, reported today, citing rumours.

Patrick Tse (�賢), father of Nicholas, refused to comment.

Reporters for the newspaper telephoned Deborah Li (狄波拉), Nicholas' mother, but could only get through to voicemail.

The newspaper quoted sources from the legal profession who said that, even though the couple married in the Philippines, the union and any divorce can be dealt with by Hong Kong jurisdiction because at least one of the couple is a Hong Kong citizen. The legal sources told the newspaper that after one year of separation the couple can file for divorce without citing any particular reason.

The couple married in September 2006. Last year, in an interview with Squat, batgwa.com's supplement pages, Nicholas said his marriage to Cecilia was "for life".

Cecilia was implicated by the sex photos scandal when images purportedly of her nude and engaged in sex acts with Edison Chen (陳冠希) started surfacing on the internet over two weeks ago. The photos were allegedly stolen from Edison's computer when it went in for repair.

Hong Kong newspapers have rumoured for days that Nicholas was angry and upset because some of the sex photos seem to have been taken just before the couple got married.

The house the couple shared was vacated two weeks ago and the couple have not been seen in public since the sex photos started leaking.

Credit: batgwa

kulyia

RUK
nicholas is the main actor for return of condor hero 2010 and also that girl from sweet bitter love or somthing

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Are you serious about the remake of Return of the Condor Heroes? They need to seriously stop remaking classic wuxia series...Andy Lau is the best Yang Guo...although, Louis Koo wasn't a bad replacement for him either...if they do remake it, I don't mind it being Nic, as long as his Xia Long Nie is pretty enough...and they better stick to the basic...no changing it dramatically...I hate when the Mainland remakes a TVB classic, and totally turns it upside down, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...

Nic completely dropped off the radar...I haven't seen him in anything since Invisible Target and The Spirit of the Sword.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^^^so is it true that Nic will be in ROCH? if it is true then it's a great news for me...but to tell the truth...I don't really like ROCH...but anyway if it is Nic play then I'll watch cuz I love Nic...OMG...he is so hot & handsome in "handsome siblings" & "Spirit of the Sword"...Nic is a very good actor...

I hope it's confirm...cuz I haven't see him in any series after the Spirit of Sword...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Lol AF...I also miss seeing him on screen too....It's been awhile!...but I can't wait for his new release Bodyguards and Assassins...it says it'll be release at the end of this year, hopefully it's true....cause it's been so long since i've seen him onscreen after Beast STalker.... ^_^

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I like this actor and singer.
I discoverd him in New Police Story.
And i'm fallen with him.
I watching "Da Ren Wu" and it's a great serie.
I will watching "The Spirit of the Sword.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I like this actor and singer.
I discoverd him in New Police Story.
And i'm fallen with him.
I watching "Da Ren Wu" and it's a great serie.
I will watching "The Spirit of the Sword.
LMAO you should watch The Spirit of the Sword. He's soooo cute in there. I'll pass Da Ren Wun cause of the female lead. Hahaha<_<
I think the sub kinda off but hopefully they will sub in Thai so i can actually buy it.

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I actually wanted to watch Da Ren Wu and Handsome Siblings but because of the leading lady I didn't watch it. I'm not a big fan of Fan Bing Bing(I think that's her name). But I love "Spirit of the Sword." I want Nic and Gil to act in another series or movie together.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I actually wanted to watch Da Ren Wu and Handsome Siblings but because of the leading lady I didn't watch it. I'm not a big fan of Fan Bing Bing(I think that's her name). But I love "Spirit of the Sword." I want Nic and Gil to act in another series or movie together.
Me too.