NICHOLAS TSE

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i think it's nic...but i'm not sure about it either....from the back view it does look like nic....just hoping it's not nic. :sweat: here are some pic of the promise on the bus.....

credit to nic forum

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^hahaha i know! from what i read, cecilia does expose her chest in the movie though... :eek:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL figured these type of movies cant go on without showing a titty here and there...that one scene with the stampede reminds me of LION KING

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
You did say that it will probably be out around December right? When released in December, will there be english subtitles or dubbed in any other languages?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
i really have no clue about that...according to Yahoo! Movies the release date is December 16 but it is a limited release. However, with past movies like Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle, their release dates in the US kept on getting pushed back, so they literally came out a year after the date that they were suppose to come out. Actually, I'm not so sure about KFH but that's what happened to SS.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808716315

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I hope that it comes out in the US soon because I really want to see it so badly. Love Nic Tse so much, but I don't really know about ceclia since I'm not a huge fan of hers

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Once again, thanks for the infos Jam, I can always rely on you for the fast reply LOL...what other movies has Cecilia been in?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^lol lots....the ones that i probably liked the most was Failan, which is actually a korean movie that she starred in. I cried so much watching it. Other than that, she was first introduced in Stephen Chow's King of Comedy. Then bigger movies like The Legend of Speed and The Legend of Zu. Here's all or mostly all of her movies:

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/cheung_cecilia.htm

She was also in Master Q 2001 opposite Nicholas Tse <3 I think they filmed it when they were going out but yeah, it's not that great of a movie...basically a bunch of fluff...only reason to watch is for Nic ^_^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^hahaha! :loool: lol so true! fwd all the boring parts and just watch Nic and his hotness =D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I wish I can see more of the slave's face from the trailers but his untamed hair is always flying everywhere covering it. I'm trying to catch a glimpse of his cuteness if there's any...but from what I can see he doesnt look bad <_<

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Amazing Twins episode 02 is up for download at Nic Tse Forum Clubbox

:w000t: :w000t:

I just wish someone would fansub this series....there are no english subs for it yet :(