NICHOLAS TSE

takkie

sarNie Egg
*sigh* i had a feelin that the movie is gonna be pushed back cuz there was no perview on tv or at the movies be4 the 'release date' and now it is...
*sniffe*

>_< dammit!! wanna see it...and it was sold out in China so chances of it doin good here is good (hope) but why is it pushed back and when is the actual release date...really hope its not 2006 of DEC. cuz i'll either be X_X waitin for it that long or i'll forget abt it if there's no perview for it shown...*sigh* bummer big time :(

Thanx for the all the info. and the pix ^_^;

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I think the new released dates in the US is Jan. 20 2006...I'm not sure if that's gonna actually happen though (cause you know how once it gets nearer, they seem to keep pushing the date further...)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
YEP! Nic always look so stunning! As for the slave, I'm not sure which is him in the pics :unsure:

I hope it doesnt get pushed back any further geez...anywho, always looking forward to any new updates about this...thanks to those who at least kept us updated :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
"THE PROMISE" Is out! can anyone dl from bit-torrent and share a link in here.....'cause i can't dl things from bit-torrent.....my comp can't install the program.....please dl it and share it with us...i really want to see it.... :sweat:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^i saw the links to it at clubbox but then i was wondering if it's a good version or is it just one of those cam jobs? lol, anyone know? I might dl it sometime before school starts again though and then go see it again in the theater just to support Nic... -_-

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
YAY!!! Finally, no more waiting! Well, waiting and not knowing when it's going to actually be release, but thanks for the update Pepper, at least we dont have to wonder anymore. I hope this movie is well worth waiting for especially, with Nic ^_^ ...so hopefully it doesnt turn out to be a total disappoinment...

damn.u

sarNie Egg
Those are HOT pictures of Nic. Thanks for sharing!!! <3

mychen said:
That's NOT Nic, it's the Japanese actor Hiroyuki Sanada. He's not great looking so what a waste for Cecilia to engage in such a sexual scene for the first time.

I wish it was Nic.

I saw the really long trailer. Hm, the graphics are nice but the storyline isn't as deep and passionate as I expected.
[post="58355"][/post]​
lols! I agreee with you! It's not him. I'm sure. The sideburns are bushy and the man's shoulder width are too long. I too feel sad for Cecilia. hmmm, sure is a waste isn't it. -_-

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thanks for the link. nic looks hot in it. shawn yue's wig makes him look so weird. when is it coming out? anyone know?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
February 01, 2006

Update: Dragon Tiger Gate - More Behind the Scenes video
(Posted In Action Asia Martial Arts Trailer Alert )

"At the official Dragon Tiger Gate website, there is two new behind the scenes videos containing some footage of the fight scenes. It turns out that we can expect to see more of a comic book style of fighting than the no-nonsense realistic fighting aproach we seen in Wilson Yip's SPL. The footage here reveal some wire-work incorporated into the fight cheography to allow the actors to perform superhuman feats. This is no surprise since the movie is base on a Hong Kong comic book with over the top action. Check it out by clicking on the video links below.

Official Dragon Tiger Gate website
http://www.dragontigergatemovie.com/trailers/diary01.swf
http://www.dragontigergatemovie.com/trailers/diary02.swf

credit to nictse forum

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Nic CCTV New Serie With Angelica Lee

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2006-01-28/1116974250.html

Yesterday, CCTV8 sets were broadcasting"the Martial arts world Unauthorized biography"the product person, Wuxi Tai Lake media General Manager Mr. So said, This serie "Great person" reorganized the soap opera by the ancient dragon novel "Great person", mid-February in Hengdian opening machine.

The CCTV eight sets of heat are broadcasting 80 volumes of soap operas "the Martial arts world Unauthorized biography" will welcome the big result in the bumper year seventh day evening, Mr. So introduced that, this play maximum viewing ratio has already achieved 9.7%. This strengthened Mr. So to continue to throw makes the knight-errant soap opera the confidence, "acted according to the ancient dragon novel reorganization" Great person ", by Nicholas Tse and Angelica Lee (The Eye Main Actress) acted the leading role, this also was CCTV first time photographs the ancient dragon work Second is "Teacher 红雪", also is an ancient dragon writing person, the lead Actor has decided whos’ Donnie Yen. These two soap operas all will broadcast in the CCTV eight sets.

credit to nictse forum

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^hmm..i wonder why Nic is always paired up with Charlene? but they look cute together. I don't like Nic's outfit though..if the bottom half of the shirt was button, it might look better. Thanks for sharing, pepper uht.