Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

Discussion in '2010' started by tinah, Oct 23, 2008.

1. tinah

tinah sarNie Coma

new lakorn produced by chatchai.

the first cast was said to be Nui Amphon(marsha's ex), Chakrit, and Anne but now its Nok Sinjai and Ah-too. not too sure if chakrit/koy are confirmed but chatchai confirm ah-too and nok sinjai

thanks to tide @ tv3 and wishy.

2. tinah

tinah sarNie Coma

i want chakrit and anne!..it was last year that chatchai said he'll be having a new project starring nui, chakrit and anne so it must be this lakorn. its an action drama.

3. sajenna

sajenna sarNie Oldmaid

:yahoo: nok sinjai, i love this woman! she's a very good actress, one of the best!

4. kermint

kermint sarNie Adult

love nok s. acting. she will be good tho.

5. ohitsnoyyy

ohitsnoyyy VIP ♥

:eek: Chakrit in an action lakorn!? Ekkkkk!!! this will be hottt.... :wub:

who's Koy...? :huh:

6. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker sarNie OldFart

wow Koy and Chakrit...I think she's pretty

7. KristyS

KristyS Lakorn Obsesser

Who's Koy?
    And WHOA Chakrit with like... a new one!! Wooohoo!! Chatchai sure favors him hahaha

8. sweetieNu

sweetieNu sarNie Adult

who's Koy???

9. aikoden

aikoden ♥DREAMER♥ Staff Member

hehehe another krit yes... i luv nok sinjai..

10. natty

natty Chubs

koy as in pei arak's gf? if so then how funny that they're playing for opposite channel..

but tinah.. why did you wish for chakrit and ann t.. dont they have one together already? that one hasn't even finish filming yet..

11. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker sarNie OldFart

12. natty

natty Chubs

oh ok.. so the same koy.. at first i thought she didn't look all that pretty.. but then her latest shoot with pei.. she looks very pretty.. the girl just need to be more confidence in herself and get over her bf starring with aum..

didn't know she's in dnlf too.. cant wait for that one to air..

13. tinah

tinah sarNie Coma

so chakrit/koy will be in this lakorn

[​IMG]

heres koy. yes, shes also starring in chatchais other project dim nam lom fah pairing with mawin

[​IMG]

14. natty

natty Chubs

so koy it is... i didnt like rak sam sao.. it was sooo boring so i didn't get to really see how her acting was..

15. pink_juliet_kashie

pink_juliet_kashie sarNie Oldmaid

Wow! Koy..she's a real beauty..but i didn't know tat new pra'ek for ch.7 wuz her bf...argh..not my type

gosh! they need to freaking stop announcing new chakrit lakorns...becuz all the ones tat he's alreadie finish shooting, plus the ones he is shooting rite now is dead quiet...i need chakrit on screen..wtf!!!

16. Azlisakhmer

Azlisakhmer sarNie Adult

awww that sux he would accept this one but not the one with Aom and Nok wth

17. natty

natty Chubs

that's what i say.. but maybe because artit ching duang will be about aom and nok.. the focus and the media is all on them...

18. Azlisakhmer

Azlisakhmer sarNie Adult

^^^ yea i guess he might get overshadow but I want him to star with Aom

19. ohitsnoyyy

ohitsnoyyy VIP ♥

OOohhh that's Koy... Uhm.. okay. :)

20. sajenna

sajenna sarNie Oldmaid

oie, the girl named koy, she's not cute at all. poor girl, with nok sinjai, sure, she will be in her shadow.