Num How Sow Sai Hua Jai Ping

donna

sarNie Adult
ugh, can't stand phetae. how she gonna push up her wedding date just cuz that guy isn't the good guy she thought he was. how evil! kelly needs to admit to everyone that he loves Pim and drop that 2 timing Phetae!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I like this lakorn. Does anyone know if it already ended yet. It is pretty good and love Bee in here.

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i can't stand her(phatae) either, she just needs to get with the other guy, its he totally loves, and she should just leave kelly alone.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I just watched Tape 7 of this lakorn and it's getting sooo good. Kelly confessed his love for Bee!!!! He kissed her tooooo!!! :shocked: You guys have to watch this episode. I ended with P'ging and Nomah confronting her. I can't wait to see the next episode.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Is it about to end soon b/c phetae ran off with that dude already so now Kelly is free to marry Bee.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
After all Phetae ran off with Top and decided to get married with him because she's in love with him. So Kelly is able to go for Bee. Bee feels guilty because she doesn't want Nomah to be heartbroken thinking that Nomah "pen gik gub koon Non" so she won't doesn't want marry him. P'Ging won't let Bee do that either. Payu finally realized that he likes Nomah. Kelly asks his Koon Ying Paa to help him with plans to make Bee marry him.

Koon Ying Paa asks to meet her at her hotel. She asks Bee to marry Kelly but refuses. She leaves the hotel and some of the hotel staff were asked to sasy "kon paak kang". When she was about to leave, Kelly took her away to one of the hotel rooms and pretended like he was going to rape her unless she said that she was going to marry him. But instead he pulls out a ring. What happened next was that, she turned the tables on him pretending that she wanted to sleep with him. She took off his clothes and tied him to the bed. She left the room with his clothes in a bag. Then Koon Ying Paa saw her thinking that they slept together. But Bee just handed her the bags of clothes saying that Kelly is in the room all tied up (i think).

Bee comes home and finds P'Ging yelling at the dog (forgot to mention that Kelly came by to give her the dog but P'Ging intercepted saying that it was by her secret lover, so Bee doesn't know). Anyways Bee and P'Ging sees Nomah talking on her phone and suspects that she's talking to Kelly. Nomah tells her that she is and they ask her why she still communicates with him. P'Ging angrily leaves, while Bee asks if she loves Kelly, she says yes but Nomah tries to explain but of course they don't listen. Nomah realizes that Bee won't get married with Kelly because of her. Of course she won't reveal the secret because Payu will hate her.

So Nomah just needs to tell everyone that she is Kelly's sister.

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
hehe.. just up to ep11.. but im liking every bit of it. very light drama. bee is so cute here!

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i never heard about this lakorn at all.. probably cause its on itv =/ i really wanna watch it seems funny & definitly cute =] kelly is hott & bee is also!!

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i never heard about this lakorn at all.. probably cause its on itv =/ i really wanna watch it seems funny & definitly cute =] kelly is hott & bee is also!!
yea. if you have time watch it. its kinda cutesy kinda. but at the end it might drag a bit..

nambee

sarNie Egg
Anyone know when this lakorn is translate in khmer and where you can buy it? thanks

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
man, i didnt even finish this lakorn...i stopped at where Kelly's fiance ran off with the other guy. i think they just stopped uploading it or something...i dunnoooo.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Anyone know when this lakorn is translate in khmer and where you can buy it? thanks
since this is a recent one, it may take a while for Mayura to get to it..but if you check with sarN..she MAY have it already with srok khmer voices...