OFFICIAL PLEUNG PAYU Thread!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
U guyz did a good job w/PP it was well done very clear and understandable :D

Thank u, everyone that took there time in 2 doing it :)

PajLiab

sarNie Egg
you're awesome! I've always wanted to watch thai lakorns but i was never able to understand them but now i can enjoy them better! Thanks for your time subbing this, now if only i can find where to download this movie?

darvil

sarNie Adult
right now I'm focusing on buang ruk.. and trying to get it out asap so we're going to be slow on the rest

K

KawaiiTennyo

so will this upload stay for awhile .. cuz i wanan help out when i cna get my computer to work .. so i wont feel bad uploading this to watch it hahaha

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
man, all i have to say is that you guys did an AWESOME :w000t: and MARVELOUS JOB :shocked: ......i totally love it.......if you guys can, can you guys sub the rest of the episode......i would REALLY like :wub: to help but i don't undersatnd thai.....i am looking ofr to the rest of the lakorn subbed

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I was wondering...are you guys gonna put it up for sale...cuzz i know people that might be interested.since it's all got english subs and stuff...!

Hiatus

Super Momo
BaBeeLaiLai said:
I was wondering...are you guys gonna put it up for sale...cuzz i know people that might be interested.since it's all got english subs and stuff...!
[post="120014"][/post]​

we don't sell... we offer it for Free but who knows hahaha :lmao:

but for now im almost done with the website so we should be back soon since im done with school summer vacations started yeah!!!!! :w000t: