Oguri Shun

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hmm, he is hot and cute, but my cuz complain that his roles are always the same: quiet, cold, etc. Lol, kind of sad, for I would like to see him trying out different roles. Sometimes, his hairstyles are a little too much. But I admire him for dyeing it and making them stand out. He looks the hottest and cutest in Hanga Yori Dango, in my opinion! x]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i've been his fans for yours and i have to disagree with your cousin.. oguri shun doesn't stick to just one type of roles.. he's been in many.. and i can assure that :)

there's the cute lovable him in HYD
the rough schoolboy taking over the school in CZ
the ocd police officer in TD
the schoolboy getting bullied in GTO
the robot nerd in Robocon

.. and so forth..

it's a pity that oguri shun likes to play the second lead roles more than the main ones T_T.. he's truly a great actor..

AikOm^_^

^ i've been his fans for yours and i have to disagree with your cousin.. oguri shun doesn't stick to just one type of roles.. he's been in many.. and i can assure that :)

there's the cute lovable him in HYD
the rough schoolboy taking over the school in CZ
the ocd police officer in TD
the schoolboy getting bullied in GTO
the robot nerd in Robocon

.. and so forth..

it's a pity that oguri shun likes to play the second lead roles more than the main ones T_T.. he's truly a great actor..
Lol, I'll take your word for it. I'm not surprised to find that my cuz was exaggerating. He was cute and lovable in HYD, but he was still quiet. The movies or dramas that I've seen him in, he is quiet and kind of cold, but I'll bet he is different in the other ones. Yep, it's sad he doesn't have more of the main roles; he's a hottie!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ if im correct, you're talking about HK right? he was quiet in there.. since that was his character..

and i totally forgot about my favorite role of him.. oguri shun in DC.. i was overjoyed finding out he played the detective.. but what a pity that they didn't put him in the new DC drama.

sigh, my other favorite role of him was his character in Azumi T_T.. it's a pity he had to die in there.. so early too!

but yeah, everyone has their opinions.. hehe.. but you should still check out his dramas because he always go all out and put everything into his charater.. that's a reason why i liked him =]

AikOm^_^

^ if im correct, you're talking about HK right? he was quiet in there.. since that was his character..

and i totally forgot about my favorite role of him.. oguri shun in DC.. i was overjoyed finding out he played the detective.. but what a pity that they didn't put him in the new DC drama.

sigh, my other favorite role of him was his character in Azumi T_T.. it's a pity he had to die in there.. so early too!

but yeah, everyone has their opinions.. hehe.. but you should still check out his dramas because he always go all out and put everything into his charater.. that's a reason why i liked him =]
Both Hana Kimi and Hana Yori Dango, and I know, his characters were quiet in there lol.

I really like him in Azumi, too! Both parts, and yep, it was so sad that he had to die early in Part 1, and then die "again" in Part 2. It really bites, cause I thought that he and Azumi were hecka cute together, and they deserve to BE together...and if not, I wanted Azumi to get her 2nd best friend (the one who was still around in Part 2). But no, everyone close to her had to die! :cry1:

Lol, I'm sure I will watch another one of his dramas one of these days. I'm just not in the mood right now to watch Japanese dramas; right now it's Thai lakorns lol. I remember I didn't watch any Thai lakorns while I was busy watching Japanese dramas. :coverlaf: