Old Boran Lakorn Gallery

Discussion in 'Thai (Boran)' started by ugh245, Mar 20, 2010.

1. ugh245

ugh245 sarNie Egg

Click here to visit Thai Boran English Forum: http://z9.invisionfree.com/thai_boran/index.php?act=idx
    Admin: Pangnerlicious and Dorky_Vang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ugh245

ugh245 sarNie Egg

Click here to visit Thai Boran English Forum: http://z9.invisionfree.com/thai_boran/index.php?act=idx
    Admin: Pangnerlicious and Dorky_Vang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. ugh245

ugh245 sarNie Egg

4. ugh245

ugh245 sarNie Egg

5. KwanFah2

KwanFah2 sarNie Egg

6. KwanFah2

KwanFah2 sarNie Egg

[​IMG]
    heres the picture, it didnt show up in my previous post.

7. mia07

mia07 Introvert

He looks like the 4th boy in the old Si Yod Kumon. It is him, right? ^_^
    [​IMG]

8. KwanFah2

KwanFah2 sarNie Egg

i think so lol i've never got to see the old kwan fa, only the opening.

9. mia07

mia07 Introvert

This one looks good; look at that Yak's teeth!! :D :blink: ^_^

[​IMG]

10. mia07

mia07 Introvert

I saw this version on YT; pretty cool!!

[​IMG]

11. mia07

mia07 Introvert

OMFG!! It's the 70s Uthaitaywee; really want to see this one, too!! :D ^_^

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. mia07

mia07 Introvert

I would love to see this one, too: the 70s Prasuton-Manora.

[​IMG]

13. mnikmy

mnikmy sarNie Egg

omgee!! i wanna see the older boran lakorn becuas eof the cast were so god especially the kaew na mah ones!! :D

14. BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai BaBeeLaiLai

I love the old boran lakorns made in the 90's. I dont think I've seen anything before that. During the 90's the characters who played as pra ek and nang ek were all older casts. The characters playing their parents were actually older then them so everything fits better in the lakorn. Their outfits were so much more mature and conservative unlike nowaways belly buttons all over the place. lol

I've just been rewatching the old boran lakorns I've collected. Werid how i never get tired of them but now I can't even finish one of the new series. Pretty sad!

15. p. Zoua

p. Zoua sarNie Oldmaid

So true. lol Now days they cast the older casts who don't even look old enough to be parents yet. lol And yea too much bellies showing with their costumes now days and story drags to the point of it not being a story anymore. lol I like boran lakorns because they use the same people to cast but I kinda disliking how they only use it now days to promote new actresses or whatever. Why can't they just cast the newbies as sides till they're better? LOL

16. mia07

mia07 Introvert

Veteran/elder actors are no longer cast as parents but more of servants which is what I dislike. Young people playing as parents and their kids look/are around their age just makes me cringe. And whatsup with them always having a kid? It's a trend now for naek and praek to have kids. :$

17. p. Zoua

p. Zoua sarNie Oldmaid

Heck yea. lol Narmthip & Dear looks young as the casts too & always gets casts as moms...now days they always have to have "KIDS" cause I think Jatingja wants to target kids...lol XD no kids = no moolah for them XD

18. BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai BaBeeLaiLai

yes yes and yes!