OMG Mo is so freaking stunning!!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I am blown away by Mo's breathtaking beauty. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: Wow, what a transformation. :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: See, when Mo actually dolls up she proves to be just as drop dead gorgeous as any other nang'ek. If she had long hair and dressed feminine and glamorous like this on a regular basis, she'd shine so much brighter. I'm so glad Mo hasn't cut her hair yet. And I'm so glad she went with this straight and sleek hairstyle. She looks so beautiful and delicate with long hair. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

I think Exact is having their actors go on a game show as a way of fundraising for a charity. I saw a poster promoting it on IG last week. Their top actors (both guys and girls) are participating in it, but today it was only Mo, Vill and Pango. I'm not sure who the other girl and guy are.

cr to owners

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's 4 against 4 Celebrity Game Night. I love watching that show. Mo is really so beautiful here! The other girl is Maprang Alrissa, one of my new girl crushes. She's a newbie actress at OneHD.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mo is one of those few Thai actresses that I think looks stunning with short hair. I'm surprise she hasn't cut her hair yet, but she looks good with it long anyways. Honestly, I wish I had a body like Mo's. She's petite but so slender and good looking.