One Litre of Tears

Nameless

N i n j a
I just started on this drama. Finally. Hiatus, you better upload more cause I'm lazy to get it off of clubbox. lol.

j.k.

I don't know why I don't like watching sad dramas, but I had to check this one out because of it's based on a real character and her struggles. So far so good, and I'm only on episode 2.

hill

sarNie Egg
I finish this movie and it was sad I mean I cry in this movie. I dislike how the man she like treated her after what happen to her. I as angry. This is a good movie. By any chances is her story writen as a book instead of a movie. If there is can any of you let me know thanks.

Nameless

N i n j a
currently favoring the song too. I heard the song long before i watched the drama, but now i realized why they picked it. great song.

Hiatus

Super Momo
Nameless said:
I just started on this drama. Finally. Hiatus, you better upload more cause I'm lazy to get it off of clubbox. lol.

j.k.

I don't know why I don't like watching sad dramas, but I had to check this one out because of it's based on a real character and her struggles. So far so good, and I'm only on episode 2.
[post="99781"][/post]​
lol I did upload everything though blehhh

bill

sarNie Egg
Thanks SaSa. I really love the songs. Yes this series is so freaking sad and I can't watch it too many times because too many tear drops will fall.

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know where i can find TONS of pictures of the series???

i've checked the official website, but i couldn't find anything!!

HELP!

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
too sad this serie ..i remember i watch like few month ago ...
but i know i cry for each episode

TOO SAD ..and well one the most sadless serie ever because it's a true serie

but Ryo ...what he doing in the end ? he gonna die too or disseaper like that ..o.o

changsta

sarNie Egg
heyy.. is this drama in buddies media? because i can't find it. or can someone give me a clubbox link. thanks!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
it's really good and i cried a lot along with this unfortune girl. i couldn't imagine to being in her shoe seriously... =[

one thing, movie always makes actor/actress looking handsome/pretty than actual ones. =\

anyways, i wonder what's this guy who's always beside with girl, doing? i always am curious his actual picture than in movie...

muyhuoy

sarNie Egg
t0nz said:
I was wondering if you guys have watched the new japanese drama on fuji tv, One Litre of Tears. What do you guys think about it?

If you haven't watched it, I uploaded it in the Buddies Media section so GO WATCH IT!
[post="41891"][/post]​
i watch it...i couldn't stop cry at the end...it was so sad...so emotional :(