❤️[GMM25] Angel Beside Me (GMMTV): Jaylerr Kritsanapoom / Jane Ramida

sarNie Adult
Patiently waiting for the 1st ep. :cheer:

This is gonna be my first drama with Jaylerr as lead. He looks so suave in Heaven but like a peasant on Earth lol.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Dam! The first ep was so good! The chemistry was so good too! I love the way paek says Na'ek's name "Lin" lol. He's so pure innocent! Sucks that it only airs once a week (only and biggest downfall). Anyways I hope they uoad the OSTs soon, cause I'm also enjoying the music! ...gmm has been capturing me lately, cause I'm usually a ch3 and ch7 trash...but dam.. lol. And I hope to see Jane and Jaylerr more! Especially Jane! I love her!!!!

sarNie Adult
I like it so far for what it is. The characters are likeable, and it's a nice mix of drama and comedic relief.

If Mek is supposed to be the devil or something, why does he need money?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Jane will be in "The Gifted Graduation" and "Wake Up Ladies Very Complicated" (both sequels of well-made GMMTV dramas).

I haven't started this one yet, but yeah I expect quite a lot light moments here. @kaewoic does light-hearted dramas quite well. Aside from her work with GMMTV, she's also directing Pong and Kob's drama with One31, and she did Mai's drama with a bunch of guys.

sarNie Adult
It's good so far. A lot has already happened in 3 eps, and they'll need to add something to spice up the storyline a bit.

Whenever Lin is upset, she still reminds me of her character in The Gifted lol. Waiting to see Mook's appearance in this. I wonder if she's just doing a cameo?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I've read an IG post saying that this is down to its last 2 episodes starting tonight. In that case, I hope "WHO ARE YOU?" has finished shooting and is ready for airing. I don't think any other GMMTV series has finished shooting already (though I've seen "The Shipper" and "Oh My Boss" have substantial production by now).

Anyway, Mek and Mook are indeed one and the same character.

http://instagr.am/p/B-SCIbsg77z/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Confirmed, last episode this coming Saturday. And with "WHO ARE YOU?" still not being promoted at the moment, perhaps it's safe to say that its airing will be delayed. I wonder if they will rerun old GMMTV series in this timeslot, or if GMM25 will reclaim this timeslot in the meantime.