[ONE31]Dork Kaew Gah Lhong: Bright Nonpat/Pleng Kwan Natya/Pan Chitnarong/Ferny Nopjira

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXopbKxiivxpP9mD5vLRss0RMvUwHOyRA

Is anyone watching this? Storyline is kind of cheesy but pra'ek is alpha male slapandkiss

Up to episode 4 so far, airs on weekends.

Basically so far....

Nang'eks stepmom plots to kill nang'ek dad after he threatens to send her to jail for fraud (Illegally forging his signature to sell his property). Pra'eks mom was on her way to pick up a new cook (because she can't stand any of the past ones, she has too many illnesses and cannot eat alot of normal things and no cook can cook food to her liking that is healthy) She acidentally runs into nang'ek (who accidentally fell from her dad's car, brakes were tampered with). Nang'ek wakes up with no memories so pra'ek mom takes her to live with her. Nang'ek happens to be able to actually cook healthy food the pra'ek mom likes so she asks her to stay forever. Pra'ek is suspicious of the nang'ek but at the same time seems like he is crushing on her lol.

It's funny because Pun, The First Bachelor Thailand is in it as second lead lololol.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
How is acting wise go? Wanted to give this a try.
It's not good but somewhat bearable because of the storyline and the scenes between nang'ek and pra'ek (since they live in the same house) lol. I wasn't going to watch it but my mom was sort of watching it and I happened to come by one of the pra'ek and nang'ek scenes. I thought it was already like more than 4 episodes but realized the scene was only episode 3, so I was like gotta see this lol.

Also, I don't know why I still find it pretty funny Pun is in here lol. A part of me feels like the entire Bachelor Thailand season was a freaking lakorn because one of the girls on there also auditioned for Masterchef Thailand rofl.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Oh ok. I know nangeksl is from The Face Thailand S3 right? But who is the praek? Like his past work?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh ok. I know nangeksl is from The Face Thailand S3 right? But who is the praek? Like his past work?
I have no idea from what I've read about him all I've read is that he was really popular since he was younger because of how handsome he is and now that he is grown he is even more handsome. One article I read was saying how he got popular because of the answers he used to give to girls on ask.fm lol. I think he's a model to but that is all the articles i managed to find on him so far.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Lol when I saw the teaser, I was like oh he handsome and he gives off that Korean look with his hair hahahah. Plengkwan looks like a mixture of Joy S. & Nook Sutthida

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol when I saw the teaser, I was like oh he handsome and he gives off that Korean look with his hair hahahah. Plengkwan looks like a mixture of Joy S. & Nook Sutthida
For a glance I thought it was Marie until I actually saw a longer scene lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i want to try it but the acting is very weak and I'm VERRY forgiving of weak acting .....this is pretty bad even for me....

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
They are a very good looking pair. N’ek to me looks like kathleeya Macintosh

And I love slap n kiss genre but yes acting is s tad bit off

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lolol so cliche, willing scene in an abandoned shack in the forest lol. So old school to the way they did it. @sarN It is kind of messed up because nang'ek 1. has no memory of her real life. 2. Has a boyfriend in her normal life, and knows it. 3. Pra'ek smh lol he plays so unfair to her boyfriend. Then, she gets shot, I bet her memories come back and she forgets pra'ek lol