[ONE31] Sai Ruk Sai Sawat : Bifern Anchasa/Camilla Kittivat/Tongtong/Captain/Fluke/Dom/Tre

sarNie Adult
omg it's already on episode 2. starting it now. btw, where has fluke gone these past years?

he was lead guy a couple of times and kinda disappeared. now he's in back to back stuff, playing a cheating dude. he always gets paired with tangmo for some reason, and twice now she's been his second lady.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg it's already on episode 2. starting it now. btw, where has fluke gone these past years?

he was lead guy a couple of times and kinda disappeared. now he's in back to back stuff, playing a cheating dude. he always gets paired with tangmo for some reason, and twice now she's been his second lady.
I think he moved abroad for a little bit after he had his son. He's in a relationship with Lee Natalee now I think.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Is this any good starting?!?!? I don’t really like anyone in here much...

sarNie Adult
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, ah gotcha. I have no idea who Lee is lol.

@xodxo , it's ok. it's moving pretty fast. all the parent generation have already been introduced along with the breakups, hookups and next gen.

SPOILERRRRR

Looks like Tangmo has the saddest life of the 1st gen and Pim's second husband. Why didn't Pim just tell Dome it's his baby. He would've kept her as a second wife I think. She's not first wife, but it's still better than being a maid.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, ah gotcha. I have no idea who Lee is lol.

@xodxo , it's ok. it's moving pretty fast. all the parent generation have already been introduced along with the breakups, hookups and next gen.

SPOILERRRRR

Looks like Tangmo has the saddest life of the 1st gen and Pim's second husband. Why didn't Pim just tell Dome it's his baby. He would've kept her as a second wife I think. She's not first wife, but it's still better than being a maid.
Did you watch Janie and Dome's lakorn? She was the dead wife lol. Right now, she's also in Margie and Dome's lakorn as Margie's older sister.

As for Pim, it is because she wants it all.

Also, I get so annoyed with people commenting on Pim's look. The girl looks great for someone who has been going through chemo for long periods of time.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I’m loving this lakorn so far. People are commenting on Pims looks?! She looks great!! I couldn’t even tell she has been through Chemo if i didn’t know before. I’m so proud of her. And as always, her acting is solid!

On the other hand, Mo looks so unnatural to me. I missed her so much but it seems like she can barely move her face :(. I feel like she’s got unnecessary work done cause she was so cute before. Well she’s still gorgeous now but I can just tell when she has facial expressions lol.

Amy is gorgeous too! All the girls in here are so gorgeous and lovely. The wardrobe and setting is so nice. They really went all out!

The little girl playing Pims daughter is so damn cute!!! The way she touched Dome’s face and went back to her “dad” was so cute haha and when she doesn’t do anything when Pim yells at her. Bless her little soul!

Can’t wait to see how this progresses. I wanna see how everything aligns together. I love Milly but her bangs aren’t so appealing haha. With Bifern too but it looks like she gets rid of them bangs later. They’re both so gorgeous too!

sarNie Adult
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai maybe. is that an older lakorn? if it's recent, probably not. honestly, i don't notice anything about pim's looks.

i hope they change pim's daughter in this version. in the previous, i couldn't really stand her, and i was a fan of the actress since she played in ban lang mek.

sarNie Adult
No. The older actress who played her role in this lakorn was in the old ban lang mek. She was also in the old version of Lah.

How many days does this air per week. Surprised they're already on the third episode.

And yea, I'm not digging the bangs. It doesn't work on either of the girls. I actually really like Soh here. Her grandma sucks. Shippin Soh & Poo, because they both have sass lol.

Pim's husband must've felt so betrayed. He used to be a decent dude. Damn.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
No. The older actress who played her role in this lakorn was in the old ban lang mek. She was also in the old version of Lah.

How many days does this air per week. Surprised they're already on the third episode.

And yea, I'm not digging the bangs. It doesn't work on either of the girls. I actually really like Soh here. Her grandma sucks. Shippin Soh & Poo, because they both have sass lol.

Pim's husband must've felt so betrayed. He used to be a decent dude. Damn.
Ohhhh Nok Sinjai?

It airs Monday-Thursday. It seems that ONE has gone back to their old format from when they were Exact, airing short episodes Mon-Thurs. I was liking when they were like other channels sort of and aired two lakorns per week =/.

sarNie Adult
Oh. So there's an ep4 today. Lemme go watch it lol. No. The actress who plays her daughter. And nowwww, I realize that actress played Nok's daughter twice lol. They must've really liked pairing them together.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh. So there's an ep4 today. Lemme go watch it lol. No. The actress who plays her daughter. And nowwww, I realize that actress played Nok's daughter twice lol. They must've really liked pairing them together.
No episode 4 today because Dao Jarut Fah ended Monday and this tarted Tuesday so only episode 3. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Sai Choereunpura. I used to love watching her lakorns lol

sarNie Adult
SPOILERS

Yeah Bifern is Pim's and Milly's is Amy's.

72701, you got it right for the most part except it's also kind of Captain/Amy/Tangmo.

From what I remember in the old one using the new cast names:
Captain and Amy were engaged but he fell in love with Tangmo so he broke off their engagement. Then Amy and Dome met and fell in love but Dome was always paranoid that Amy still loved Captain (he was kinda right). So being the typical weak dude, he slept with Pim.

Both Fluke and Captain loved Tangmo but she only loved Fluke. The n'rai in the kids gen is Tangmo/Fluke's kid.

Fluke later on divorced Tangmo and married Lilly but by this time the kids are grown up. Lilly is Amy's sister I think or cousins? Not sure how they're related.

The only no-drama people in the whole story were the p'eks parents. They just sat back and watched the train wreck their friends and sons were lol.
I'm just gonna quote this.

Makes so much sense why Soh hates YingYor now.