[ONE31] Sai Ruk Sai Sawat : Bifern Anchasa/Camilla Kittivat/Tongtong/Captain/Fluke/Dom/Tre

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The old version was memorable but why I couldn’t really bring myself to watch this??? Help lol

Spoil me good scenes so it can suck me in lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The only person in the kids generation who has the highest status, is the only one who doesn't show it off lol, Yingyor. Her mom is Khun Ying prior to marriage and her dad is Tan Chai. Praew may have a higher status than Som, but not higher than Yingyor. They would be equals if Amy wasn't Khun Ying though.

As for Pim, I may not like her decisions sometimes but I feel she raised her kids ok. Praew is wild, but not a bad person. So, with Som, I understand her to an extent. Everyone takes things differently, but sometimes I can't help but think her brother was raised in that environment to, but he is like night and day compared to Som.

Also, why do I feel that Som is intentionally starting shit within her home so that her mom could finally leave?

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
lol both Som & Lilly started shit.

I really love the original soundtrack. I wish they would've remade it.

If Lilly had a kid, I think the kid would be like Som. They're so alike. Both hi-so with low self-esteem. And Pa would be a better match to be Fluke's kid. :rolleyes:

Praew and Yingyor are the cutest. I think it's more precious that they don't even know that they're sisters yet, and Praew cares and defends her like a big sister.

Looks like Fongkae is gonna die soon. Sweet of Captain to see that she's sick and asks her to marry him, so he can take care of her. She really did give her life to Fluke, and he repays her with betrayal.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like your hate for Som is on par with my not being to stand Pa's face. :p

It'll be interesting to see what will happen once things are revealed about Praew. That will probably put Som in a corner, because basically everyone is over shining her. Once her mom goes to Captain, Captain will also go to Amy which will just piss Som off even more.
Lol I can't really stand Pa with him constantly worshiping Som

Like him constantly be like poor Som, I pity her or whatever and like?? What about yingyor?? Yingyor didn't do anything to her! Even Som's mom & her brother is able to differentiate between Ying Chom's wrongdoing (for marrying fluke) and Yingyor is just related to her!

Idk how he feels sorry for her when he sees her being a complete bitch all the time to yingyor when he knows yingyor is completely innocent!

So yeah, I despite both Som, Pa, and Fluke lol

sarNie Adult
Pa is just stupid and blinded by love. The girls are all grown up and look different now whereas the guys just look the same lol.

Captain was such a gentleman this episode.

Everyone seems happy as they are now. I wonder what causes drama again. Praew's reveal probably.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pa is just stupid and blinded by love. The girls are all grown up and look different now whereas the guys just look the same lol.

Captain was such a gentleman this episode.

Everyone seems happy as they are now. I wonder what causes drama again. Praew's reveal probably.
Naw, Som's return to the city and then everyone leaving to the country cause of the war. Basically then they become neighbors again. Pa starts to realize that Som isn't what he thinks she is when she tried to stop him from saving Yingyor's life when she drowned. Praew will get revealed during that incident because Dom will be afraid of losing his daughter and confess to Amy the truth.

sarNie Adult
Thanks girl! So basically, they should keep some distance from each other, and everyone will be happy.

sarNie Adult
Don't be like Pah.

lol jk. Is this her first role? I don't recognize her. Baifern is the only one I know of the kids' gen.

sarNie Adult
The whole Japan invasion thing makes me think of Koogam.

I really like Praew's character. She turned out so kind despite growing up poor, but she does have a family who loves her. Yingyor doesn't seem to like Pa as more than just a brother. She's pretty neutral about him being in love with Som. Just hurt that Som doesn't want him to associate with her.

hahaha Som's granny and the Lilly are starting to get on each other's nerves lol.

sarNie Adult
Nah girl. This is a lakorn. That's not gonna happen until close to the last episode lol.

Praew's identity is revealed! Yeeeee.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Also, I have to commend Tan Chai. He swallowed his pride and went to Jao Karmfah for help when it came to his children. You can tell how hard it was for him, but as hard as it was, saving his children was more important

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Dang! I need to hurry and watch today's episode. It seems like someone on facebook is going to start subbing this

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone explain me why Pu hates Praew so much?
Off topic, but anyone knows the name of Jao Kamfah and Fongkae's house? I have seen it featured in various lakorns (Ngao Asoke, Malai sarm chai, tae pang korn,...) and thought its structure is really nice.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Pu doesn't like Praew because she dares to tell him the truth about himself lol

and can i say,

I love Yingyor and how she thinks. You can tell Amy instilled good values in her. Later on she will become a little bratty but in her situation is kind of understandable

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Fml I think I'm just going to wait until this is done airing before I continue watching.

Looking from their IG stories, I wonder who is getting married? Is it Praew marrying Pa?

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
If they follow the story, Yingyor will marry Poo before Pa and Praew even get married
I think today they were probably filming for Praew's wedding then because Bifern's IG story had her in a wedding dress

No one posted a picture with bifern though, but Milly wasn't in a wedding dress so I don't think it was her wedding

Saw some pics on IG from the recent ep tho...did Poo kiss Praew thinking that she was Yingyor??

Can't tell who Praew likes right now though