[ONE31] Songkram Nak Pun : Bee Namthip / Metinee Kingpayome / Push Puttichai / Bifern Anchasa

winkwinkitsme<3

sarNie Egg
Im up to episode 2. I have no clue who is pair with who because theres so much drama in it. In the lakorn, bifern and push are koojins who constantly denies their relationship to the public.
So far from what i am getting, Bee use to be a secretary for Kathys agency. Push and Bee were dating when push first started his career. He became more popular and didnt really have time for bee and she was constantly jealous of him and his coworkers. Bee blame everything on Kathy and told Push to chose Bee or stay with Kathy agency. Push is loyal to Kathy because she helped him to become who he is today. He choses Kathy and Bee is pissed. She quits her job and creates a new agency to rival Kathys. Push popularity exploded. Bifern is a new actress and join kathys agency. Her and push became koojin. Although they are dating, push always denies their realtionship. At first bifern tolerated it but after 7 years she tired of him denying their relationship.

Everyone seems like snakes in this lakorn. I dont know who is gnna pair up with who cause Jes has his eyes on Bifern.

sarNie Adult
@winkwinkitsme<3 Thank you for the summary. Ok. Now I can start watching it knowing what to kinda expect.

Dang dating for 7 years and keeping it a secret. How did the girl even tolerate that.

sarNie Adult
I don't understand. Push is so stressed. Why doesn't he just take less jobs?

I'm surprised Bee is taking a rai role after her success in her previous lakorn.

sarNie Adult
Yea. Elle made a bad decision with that one. I'm guessing when Elle doesn't give into her demands that they'll jump ship to Bee.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't understand. Push is so stressed. Why doesn't he just take less jobs?

I'm surprised Bee is taking a rai role after her success in her previous lakorn.
Yea. Elle made a bad decision with that one. I'm guessing when Elle doesn't give into her demands that they'll jump ship to Bee.

That is what sooo great about Bee...she will take various versatile role. It doesn't matter n'rai or not. She has always done both. She is NOT stuck on n'rai or n'k status.

They started filming this while she was still filming her other lakorns as well. Busy Girl.

Beside this lakorn is about all snakes. Everyone is doing something for a reason/self interest.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That is what sooo great about Bee...she will take various versatile role. It doesn't matter n'rai or not. She has always done both. She is NOT stuck on n'rai or n'k status.

They started filming this while she was still filming her other lakorns as well. Busy Girl.

Beside this lakorn is about all snakes. Everyone is doing something for a reason/self interest.
Agree on Bee she can go from harmless to dangerous b.tch without any problem

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
It looks like a love triangle with Push-Bifern-Jes. Potter Natt seems to be paired up with Tre Porapat. From the fitting pics, Ben is likely with Tou Sedthawut.
Off topic, but I still can't believe Bifern got plastic surgery.

sarNie Adult
She did? I don't keep up on star news much, but she doesn't look different to me. Unless she got it before she became a star.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I just started watching this because I saw Bifern and Tre were both in it and I really liked them in Sai Rak Sai Rai. At first, I was kind of bummed they weren't paired up here. But now I actually think Bifern and Jes look really good together on screen. I do wonder though, Songrod (Jes) said he was still waiting for Mook (Bifern), like, how long as he been waiting for her? She's been with Tan (Push) for 7 YEARS lol.

Anyways, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a Push-Bifern-Jes love triangle. I also started Nakark Kaew and based on appearance alone I think Natt will look compatible with Tre. So I think I'll still have plenty to ship.

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Who is Tre?

Not sure whether Jes' feelings are genuine. I suspect that he may just want to knock down the power couple by being the third hand.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Who is Tre?

Not sure whether Jes' feelings are genuine. I suspect that he may just want to knock down the power couple by being the third hand.
He was paired with Bifern in Sai Rak Sai Sawat. I don't have a picture of him, but here's a fanvid I made of them:
Yeah I am wondering about that too, but in a show like this one I live for that drama lol. And I'm just a bigger fan of Jes than I am of Push (in real life not necessarily in the show).

EDIT: I've added Tre & Bifern to my siggy lol

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Ohhh, I know who he is now. Wonder when he and Nat are going to appear. Guess they'll be on Team Bee.

So I think I'm wrong about Jes. Looks like he's a photography from a rich family, so he doesn't have a reason to break up the power couple other than actually liking Bifern.

Of course, I'm going to be sympathetic towards Push.

Tre and Nat just appeared in this episode. Already fighting lol. I didn't really like Tre's role in Sai Rak. Looks like he has a better role in this one.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohhh, I know who he is now. Wonder when he and Nat are going to appear. Guess they'll be on Team Bee.

So I think I'm wrong about Jes. Looks like he's a photography from a rich family, so he doesn't have a reason to break up the power couple other than actually liking Bifern.

Of course, I'm going to be sympathetic towards Push.

Tre and Nat just appeared in this episode. Already fighting lol. I didn't really like Tre's role in Sai Rak. Looks like he has a better role in this one.
I'm hoping his feelings are genuine, but apparently, he is on Team Pure? So I can't say for certain yet. I also can't tell if Tan (Push) is genuinely in love with Mook (Bifern), like they've been together for so long but he just doesn't have the look of love in his eyes. But it looks like he's going to propose so we'll see how that goes :confused12:

Yeah, I just skimmed episode 4 Tre and Nat look like they're going to our classic bickering couple lol.

In terms of SRSS I liked how charming he was, but his character arc, especially in the romance department, was all over the place. They spent way too much time having his character chase after Som, then he moved on to Ying when he finally opened his eyes and saw Som was not a good person, only to finally realize he loved Plaew? If it weren't for their chemistry, that couple would've fallen flat. Because Plaew deserved better.

His character here seems sweet. And yeah he is Team Pure, hope being on Team Pure doesn't make him bad.

The teams according to thaidramaupdate
#TeamElle ( @metinee )
. .
- @push_dj 《Tankhun》
- @bifern 《mook》
- @plengasavahame 《Lip》
- @tousedthawut《Sun》
- @rusameekae 《Platoo》
_
#Teampure ( @beenamthipofficial )
. .
- @jesjpp 《Songprod》
- @benraviyanun.t 《Rain》
- @treporapat 《Peesaeng》
- @potter_natt 《Botklorn》
- @typhoon.kncht 《Pranaai》

Last edited:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
She did? I don't keep up on star news much, but she doesn't look different to me. Unless she got it before she became a star.
Yeah, she got it before she became famous. I first saw Bifern when she was with CH3 and then she played Esther's sister in Leh Ratree. It wasn't until she acted in Sot Story with Hunz that she got plastic surgery. I totally thought she was a different person in Sot Story. Well, I have to admit she had a more nang rai look to her before.