[ONE31] Songkram Nak Pun : Bee Namthip / Metinee Kingpayome / Push Puttichai / Bifern Anchasa

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Can anyone who understands Thai tell me if there are any interesting spoilers mentioned in this video? Only thing I confirmed was from the vid was that Jes-Bifern definitely happens, if that photo is to be believed lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, this is just a theory at this point. But the way Pee's parents freaked out when Pee saw Elle on the TV and Elle being so adamant that she has absolutely no weakenesses that people can exploit, it makes me anticipate the shoe dropping. So this is my guess lol

sarNie Adult
Yea. You're right. Pee is Elle's son. I wonder why she has to keep him a secret. What's wrong with having a son and being an agent? She kept saying "I love my job. I love my job." But she doesn't seem like someone who would do something just for money.

Looks like Team Elle is going down in the coming episodes. Push isn't happy being a star anymore. I think he likes acting and want to be loyal to Elle, but he doesn't like the "star status" that comes with the job. I felt so bad seeing his hand shake like that after seeing the news about Bifern and him lashing out at the reporters.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea. You're right. Pee is Elle's son. I wonder why she has to keep him a secret. What's wrong with having a son and being an agent? She kept saying "I love my job. I love my job." But she doesn't seem like someone who would do something just for money.

Looks like Team Elle is going down in the coming episodes. Push isn't happy being a star anymore. I think he likes acting and want to be loyal to Elle, but he doesn't like the "star status" that comes with the job. I felt so bad seeing his hand shake like that after seeing the news about Bifern and him lashing out at the reporters.
I want Team Elle to "win" in terms of this weird battle between her and Pure, but I agree it's going to be rough. But from the previous teaser, it doesn't seem like he'll give up on Bifern without a fight.

I don't like Pure at all, but Tre, Nat and Jes are supposedly on that Team and I want them all to succeed. So hopefully, the war between Elle and Pure ends in a way that doesn't destroy anyone else's career.

sarNie Adult
As Thai dramas go, I think after all the drama, the "good" guys will learn what's really important to them, and the "bad" guys will get theirs.

Pure still feels betrayed by Push and Elle after all these years. I wonder how Tre got onto Team Pure. Does he want to get back at his mom? And it seems like other than Push and Bifern, the rest of Team Elle are gonna be bad people.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well OneHD just posted some clips of the episode today and of course, Tan cheated :mad: No shock there, he's very weak minded and as usual, did not try to talk to Mook first. At least I don't have to waste time feeling sorry for him when Mook eventually goes off to be with Songprod.

sarNie Adult
I hope there's at least one happy scene in the episode. If it continues to be drama llama, I'll probably just save watching it when I'm typing up notes or something.

I fast forwarded some of the previous episode.

Edit: OMG Jes isn't genuine.

Last edited:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Jes isn't genuine?...So he only wants to play with Mook?...I've stopped watching for a while since there's so much going on. I'm waiting for more eps to come out and probably think about continuing.

sarNie Adult
Seems to be another girl that he is aiming for. Maybe either using Mook to make her jealous or Mook is just the new "it" girl for him.

Both Tan and Mook pretty much got fooled by people who knew their relationship was on the rocks and are both very vulnerable. No time investment needed to get either of them. Just strike at the right time.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Oh wow! Thanks for letting me know. At least now, Tan can realize what he truly lost and fight for Mook.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Just checked out the subs for episode 5 and 6, I think Songprob is using Mook to make Lib jealous but will ultimately fall for Mook. Tan definitely messed up, but I think after understanding what he's saying I do think he genuinely loves Mook. He's just bad at love lol

sarNie Adult
Tan needs to give up alcohol. It's ruining his life. Sleeping with another woman (especially his girlfriend's competition/enemy) is very wrong.

I sympathize with him as an actor and the stress he has through go through with the media, crazy fans, expectations, etc, but he needs to talk to Elle or seek professional help. I know it's easy to say when you're not in the situation. He has the means to seek help and should get it. Not many people have that opportunity.

Can't wait to see what the other characters are all about. I need a little break from the Tan/Mook/Jes/Benz drama lol.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Still on Team Jes right now, even though he does seem to be using Mook at the moment, I have faith he'll straighten out by the end. But I heard this song and thought it would be a great fit for Tan & Mook lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It's kinda dragging for me now. Just a lot of drama, but I'm gonna stick with it to see what happens to the teams.
I'm literally just watching for Push, Mook and Jes. Maybe once Tre and Nat get more scenes together I'll watch for them too, but right now I don't really care for Tre's storyline with Elle.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I just want to find out the truth about elles past. And whose pairing with who..