[ONE31] Wimarn Duang Dao: Tang Saksit & Mam Kathaleeya

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Me too!! Lol. I feel like her and Charabelle kinda stealing the show haha. I'm watching today's episode right now. No one is dead yet lol..
Her dad has like 9 lives...I swear! Didn’t you mention he got shot? The mother duo got me laughing. They’re doing such an awesome job!!! Even though, Charebelle is a rape child, Ann would do anything for her daughter.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Her dad has like 9 lives...I swear! Didn’t you mention he got shot? The mother duo got me laughing. They’re doing such an awesome job!!! Even though, Charebelle is a rape child, Ann would do anything for her daughter.
HAHAHA he's been shot, stabbed, beat up, hell -- he has more than 9 lives. LMAO. Still ain't dead hahah

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
HAHAHA he's been shot, stabbed, beat up, hell -- he has more than 9 lives. LMAO. Still ain't dead hahah
Omg...you’re right! Haha poor guy. Can you tell me, why he raped Ann? I was a little confused in the beginning. Like, did she not pay him. I couldn’t quite understand that part. My Thai is very limited. Lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg...you’re right! Haha poor guy. Can you tell me, why he raped Ann? I was a little confused in the beginning. Like, did she not pay him. I couldn’t quite understand that part. My Thai is very limited. Lol
Ended today! It felt rush. But it was cute haha. I kinda forgot already, but I think he raped her cause they were lovers before. He wanted more than just money, he wanted to bang the hottest actress of the time LMAO. He didn't he think he'd get her pregnant but yeah.. lmao.

Wow... Charabelle has a turn for the better. I think she'll end up with Point.. after
she gets out of jail. She probably won't go. Point loves her so much, he's gonna help her fight the case. Wish we got more development on this
. Anyways, who I expected to dies..just dies. But typical of a rushed exact ending. LIKE WTF. Haha this all could of happened 6 episodes ago. Anyways.. I'm sad. I don't know what I'ma watch now. I really liked Jes and Plengkwan together. They're so cute. So they are just going to air another Jes lakorn right after this?? LIKE my mind still has him as Grit. And he's still cute with Plengkwan... UGH. LOL

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Ended today! It felt rush. But it was cute haha. I kinda forgot already, but I think he raped her cause they were lovers before. He wanted more than just money, he wanted to bang the hottest actress of the time LMAO. He didn't he think he'd get her pregnant but yeah.. lmao.

Wow... Charabelle has a turn for the better. I think she'll end up with Point.. after
she gets out of jail. She probably won't go. Point loves her so much, he's gonna help her fight the case. Wish we got more development on this
. Anyways, who I expected to dies..just dies. But typical of a rushed exact ending. LIKE WTF. Haha this all could of happened 6 episodes ago. Anyways.. I'm sad. I don't know what I'ma watch now. I really liked Jes and Plengkwan together. They're so cute. So they are just going to air another Jes lakorn right after this?? LIKE my mind still has him as Grit. And he's still cute with Plengkwan... UGH. LOL
Rush ending? Ugh. :confused: I’m waiting for it on YouTube to upload the episode. Tell me someone dies. Haha Her Dad better had died . It better be a horrible death for him cuss he avoided the devil like how many times already? Lol

What...Charebelle goes to jail for what ? I know she did, crazy things...but Ann did way, horrible things than her daughter . She should end up in jail! Aww... Charebelle ends up with Point and there’s no sweet scenes? :crybaby2: I wanna see them be cute together.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Rush ending? Ugh. :confused: I’m waiting for it on YouTube to upload the episode. Tell me someone dies. Haha Her Dad better had died . It better be a horrible death for him cuss he avoided the devil like how many times already? Lol

What...Charebelle goes to jail for what ? I know she did, crazy things...but Ann did way, horrible things than her daughter . She should end up in jail! Aww... Charebelle ends up with Point and there’s no sweet scenes? :crybaby2: I wanna see them be cute together.
Yeah... don't set your expectations too high. Haha. If I didn't read that it was getting replaced tomorrow I didn't even think it would have ended today! LOOL do you want me to spoil it for you?? Here it is in case:
Ann goes crazy, ends up killing Charabelle's dad, then knows she's going to jail so she ends up shooting herself. Charabelle has to go to jail for attempting to kill Plengkwan in the previous episodes. Not sure if you're caught up to that point yet hahha
. Yeah I wanted to see more sweet scenes. I was guessing Point was going to be a bigger baddy, but he's not even that evil haha. Honestly, Ann was way more evil LMAO

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Yeah... don't set your expectations too high. Haha. If I didn't read that it was getting replaced tomorrow I didn't even think it would have ended today! LOOL do you want me to spoil it for you?? Here it is in case:
Ann goes crazy, ends up killing Charabelle's dad, then knows she's going to jail so she ends up shooting herself. Charabelle has to go to jail for attempting to kill Plengkwan in the previous episodes. Not sure if you're caught up to that point yet hahha
. Yeah I wanted to see more sweet scenes. I was guessing Point was going to be a bigger baddy, but he's not even that evil haha. Honestly, Ann was way more evil LMAO
I thought Point was going to be the major villain but you’re absolutely right! He was like mediocre compared to Ann...she played her part so well. A little over dramatic but it’s very entertaining!!! She and Charebelle did stoled the show for me. Lol So what was the moral of this lakorn? Gosh, I don’t know what... I’ll watch now. I’m following Angkor. It’s ok for a weekend lakorn. I haven’t followed Sean and KoB’s lakorn yet on ONEHD.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn started off so boring then BAM it got so good. It's such a gem to see, especially because we have 3 top veterans in the same lakorn together. Ann is such a treasure, she can play both the sweet innocent type and the bat shit crazy evil type so well. My favourite versatile performance of hers is Fai Rissaya with Sam where she plays twins, she was real crazy in that one too. My inner fangirl wanted more Mam and Tang but I was sorely disappointed that they spent 90% of the lakorn at odds with one another. I'm not even sure they ended up together; Itt's smile seemed to indicate that he wasn't going to give up making things up to her but Orn is such a strong person that I think she's serious about them just being friends. I wanted to see them hug and make up WAH.

Plengkwan is really good for a newbie. She's so good in the scene where she sucks at being the evil character but after Itt talks to her she suddenly becomes a good actress. She really looks like Mam at the beginning of the lakorn but the more you stare at her, the less she looks like Mam. I find that Yaya looks more like Mam.

Jes is really cute here but he looks better when he's not smiling with his teeth. He plays the gentleman so well. He's actually such a versatile actor, seeing both him and Point here together really shows how good they are as actors because they played the complete opposite characters in Banlang Mek. He and Plengkwan are cute but their love story is so vanilla and boring LOL. I was expecting some heat when she pretends to betray him for Point but the character of Krit is too good of a person and believes in the n'ek so much, which is sweet but I want heat haha.

How Kom became my favourite character, I have no idea. He went from being this despicable asshole to being quite a pitiful character. I can't believe I sympathize with a rapist and murderer but he was so well developed and he grew so much as a person. I was cheering for him to put Roong and Pim in their place for so much of the lakorn. It is so fun to watch him mess up their plans. I liked seeing him progress as a character and put in the effort to clear Orn's name. And also the scene where he cries because Pim tells him she hates him at the hospital was heartbreaking. I wished he lived, he deserved a second chance.

This feels like such a nostalgic lakorn, it feels like it could have been something produced in the late 90's to early 00's. You got all your namnao tropes and extreme good vs evil but for the most part it was made well. The characters got enough spunk in them to prevent them from being too goody goody. Classic lakorn lovers would love this, my dad for one stuck around until the end, which is quite rare for him. Probably one of Num's best work. The reveal scene at the hospital about Pim's crimes was excellent. Very little romance but oddly enough I didn't mind, the Kom and Roong scenes dominated the lakorn and they were the best.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
It occurred to me that the finale week of this drama was the premiere week of "In Family We Trust" also in One31. Mam Kat and Tang are in both dramas - one as siblings and another as lovers. Haha!