[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. You ladies are so funny. VillNan!!! You like New W too?! Finally I found someone who likes him too. Everywhere I go people always say how they don't like him and how he's not good with their favorite nang ek. At least I know I'm not alone. :)

Yes, Sean and Push are freelance which is why I'm upset that OneHD doesn't focus on their own actors and actresses, but instead use freelance. They should promote themselves first.

Speaking about Vill and her pra ek reunions, I have been waiting for forever for BieVill reunion!!! When?!

LOL. I'm not surprised at all VillNan, after all, you are the founder of pervert club. Haha. And also not surprised that Step knew your intentions for she is co-founder as well. I'm just a club member and I already knew it too. :)

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
LOL. You ladies are so funny. VillNan!!! You like New W too?! Finally I found someone who likes him too. Everywhere I go people always say how they don't like him and how he's not good with their favorite nang ek. At least I know I'm not alone. :)

Yes, Sean and Push are freelance which is why I'm upset that OneHD doesn't focus on their own actors and actresses, but instead use freelance. They should promote themselves first.

Speaking about Vill and her pra ek reunions, I have been waiting for forever for BieVill reunion!!! When?!

LOL. I'm not surprised at all VillNan, after all, you are the founder of pervert club. Haha. And also not surprised that Step knew your intentions for she is co-founder as well. I'm just a club member and I already knew it too. :)

I waiting for a Bie and Vill reunion too. There last lakorn they barely had any scene together. Will in my world they didn't. I still enjoy Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:

Yahhh New!!!! That is the reason why I didn't go to his lakorns thread. He was like my first. New W! <3 In my heart I knew how good he is!

BieVill is in my number one list... A lot of fans will happy if they reunion, they are one of TOP koojin!

Heheh Yah now you know why, we are the founder of pervert FC lol 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Welcome back!!!!! :grouphug:
Yahh I thought I have to wait till Friday lol somehow internet box arrived today hehe
They told me to wait until Friday, I don't know why internet is already connected..

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yahh I thought I have to wait till Friday lol somehow internet box arrived today hehe
They told me to wait until Friday, I don't know why internet is already connected..
yay! thats even better :p help us.. thread is dead without u ;)  :dance1: