[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:

Even though I'm not look normal whatever they thought I don't care but you know there is limit. I know how to hurt; sad, I'm tired of getting attack by the same fanclub all over again and again. I know it's not worth so deciding to get out from AF.

Ugh! I love getting updates from you. Some people just take the whole fan club too serious. I hope you reconsider, but on the other hand I understand. I step away from AF for awhile too.  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Are you fine?? Im sorry I did not check this thread. What happened to you?? Why are you sad?? Please dont leave us. You know you are one of the best friend here. Where are you going??  Who told you nobody likes you here?? Are you crazy to think like that OMG. Please dont leave us
VILLNAN said:
Undecided....I don't know how many years it would take...I don't feel like people in here like me plus I do have some stressful  problems.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
KuvYogLadyLaLa said:

Ugh! I love getting updates from you. Some people just take the whole fan club too serious. I hope you reconsider, but on the other hand I understand. I step away from AF for awhile too.  
Yep I will reconsider, after all I care about is Vill more than haters I just got hurt that's why.. I will keep updating for you guys..

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Are you fine?? Im sorry I did not check this thread. What happened to you?? Why are you sad?? Please dont leave us. You know you are one of the best friend here. Where are you going??  Who told you nobody likes you here?? Are you crazy to think like that OMG. Please dont leave us
Check your PM

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, happy belated birthday to Mr. Handsome New.

^^Oh, just ignore those people who don't get along with you. You have friends here too na. :console:  What is Vill and Toomtam going to do without you?! Stay.

I'm super busy too but I pop in and out updating here and there and then once Vill's lakorns air, I'll find time to sub them for you guys. :spin:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yes, happy belated birthday to Mr. Handsome New.

^^Oh, just ignore those people who don't get along with you. You have friends here too na. :console:  What is Vill and Toomtam going to do without you?! Stay.

I'm super busy too but I pop in and out updating here and there and then once Vill's lakorns air, I'll find time to sub them for you guys. :spin:

They will be fine without me lol

Yahhh Thank you jaa :kiss2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
So many good people and fans have left, not just Vill fans but in general. Maiko was one of the most devoted Vill fans, ever! But even she has left for a year now. We overseas fans need to stay together and support Vill or else who is going to protect her from the haters? Lol I'll be here as long as I can. I won't vanish anywhere. My life is busy, sad, chaotic, and all of the above crazy YET I choose to stand by Vill for as long as I can. One day she'll be replaced as a nang'ake with age which is totally normal, so I'm just enjoying this moment. One day, I will leave too when the time comes. BUT you come first. Take care of your health, life, issues, and responsibilities first. You are the most important in your life. We'll always be here. Come back and visit when you have time, just don't disappear and act like strangers. We've all shared so many memories and good conversations here at this forum. You are very important to me, Step, Yukkie, and the list goes on. There are quiet fans who lurk around appreciating what you do for Vill. Don't ever forget that you're loved here. Go, take care of your business, but come back to say hi here and there. You'll definitely be missed and the threads will be awkwardly quiet without you. But I know that we'll meet again when it's time we depart. :)

Oh, I want to sincerely and whole heartedly thank you for being one of the most dedicated Vill fans I've ever met. Your love and hard work for Vill is so rare. You're a jewel, so keep your head up high despite what happens. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! Love na ja Nong VillNan!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwww see Villnan sooooo many people love you. Ignore those who annoy you. We all love you so much. Please dont gooo :yes: :yes:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
At least we'll get to see Vill twice this month so far, March 7th, Vill will be at the Finale Wedding event and then on March 9th, if it's an event and not a talk show or something, she'll be sharing some beauty and skin tips.

http://www.thaipr.net/entertain/684526
Yahhh Hope for pics together of ToomVill! and with Dome?? OMGGG Freaking awesome I love him!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Its too late now. Give the OST already. Villnan will be happy for one reason atleast :ghehe:
It's not too late. It just get started this is a test, I believe... Give us OST yahh!