[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
At first the new said it will be June. We are almost into June now, but I didn't see any news. I think this got PushBack again.
If you wanna see her, her Club Friday "Home" is airing now at GMM25. You can go and watch.
thank you. Do you know where i can watch it with english subs?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thank you. Do you know where i can watch it with english subs?
That's bad. Because our subber is out of town. I couldn't understand really well, I don't know other might subs, so you might have to wait. She will definitely sub, not only this but also other Vill's upcoming lakorns. I'm just going to help her.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
A news brief posted on the baidu forum says New did not extend his contract with Exact. Hope it's not giving OneHD one more excuse to further postpone the airing of the lakorn.

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I thought it will airing when I come back but again no updates. Ch1 dont know Vill has huge fan followings for her lakorns?? 1st 6 months over already :facepalm::BangHead::BangHead:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I thought it will airing when I come back but again no updates. Ch1 dont know Vill has huge fan followings for her lakorns?? 1st 6 months over already :facepalm::BangHead::BangHead:
Ikr I'm so mad at Ch1 :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I thought we will get to watch around June July :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

crazyfacy

sarNie Egg
Still no news about the exact airing date? By the way anyone of u watching take me home yet? Any review or feedback from common viewer?
I'm kinda busy lately and couldn't follow all the news