[OneHD] Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae (Exact) : Mai Davika / Ter Chuntawit

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Maybe Son will leave Exact like how he came in, with Vill.
Yeah, chances are that may be the case. I still have hope that Son won't entirely leave Exact, since it has not been a problem in terms of receiving lakorns from both Exact and Ch. 3. To come to think of it, Exact does love Son in a way, they are giving him freedom in choosing his projects whether it's for Exact or Ch. 3. However, with all of these newbies popping up and the expansion to One HD, Son hasn't been getting great roles at all from Exact, so I can understand if he chooses to not renew with Exact. Whatever the case, I'm just happy that Son and Vill are coming back together for something. Hmmm, I'm just afraid it won't be for a lakorn. The "new project" seems fishy, like whenever Vill has a new lakorn, Khun Kate, Vill's mom would tag something like "new drama," not "new project," so perhaps it may not be a lakorn but a special project. I'm thinking of the worst first because I'm so scared. Lol I hope it's a slap kiss lakorn though or if not, then a super sweet romantic comedy. Lol

Although, I'm a bit upset at how the broadcasting schedule has been this year, pushing all of Vill's lakorns to the side, but Exact is the best for Vill at this point. Vill's acting abilities can still grow plus the producers adore her enough to still give her work. Perhaps one day, she'll move on or become freelance so she doesn't have to leave Exaxt entirely just to try out something new.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Finally! Thank you for sharing all the info and pics. Happy Thanksgiving.

Just thought Maiko would be very happy, too. Haven't heard from her yet. Miss her fangirling. Wish her all the best.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The director has been praised by others as being pretty good. I think his other projects or coprojects are I'm Sorry I Love You Thai version and Torfun Gub Mawin.

He was the assistant director of Sood Sai Paan too. Woot! Woot! Let it be slap kiss then! Haha.

chan17

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
How can I not be excited and going insane? I've been waiting for 3 years!!! Haha.

And this may be their final project together, too. Just like Aum and Aff, Ken and Anne, and other koojins. There will come a time when it is their last project together. I pray not but it's reality. We always have to think of it as their last to cherish every moment. Son's contract is expiring, so I was so afraid that they may not reunite in time. Plus Vill's nang'ake days are numbered too. Exact nang'akes don't stay as nang'akes for long. But woot woot! God has answered my prayers! I honestly feel like crying. Lol

After I watch their lakorn together, I can finally die happy. Haha. I don't even care what the lakorn is about even though I prefer slap kiss but as long as they're together, I'm fine.

The last project together...Sounds so sad...

I am just a fan of VILL,not SonVill.

I also don't know what happened between them before.But they can work together after 3 years,it's really crazy for me coz i have never thought about it.Maybe out of personal complex.I like them.They were a symbol of the Tai Lakorn for me.My first Tai Lakorn is Kaew Lorm Petch.

I'm sooooo happy and sad to see them together.coz....I‘m afraid we will never see them again. :no:  :no:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Yeah, chances are that may be the case. I still have hope that Son won't entirely leave Exact, since it has not been a problem in terms of receiving lakorns from both Exact and Ch. 3. To come to think of it, Exact does love Son in a way, they are giving him freedom in choosing his projects whether it's for Exact or Ch. 3. However, with all of these newbies popping up and the expansion to One HD, Son hasn't been getting great roles at all from Exact, so I can understand if he chooses to not renew with Exact. Whatever the case, I'm just happy that Son and Vill are coming back together for something. Hmmm, I'm just afraid it won't be for a lakorn. The "new project" seems fishy, like whenever Vill has a new lakorn, Khun Kate, Vill's mom would tag something like "new drama," not "new project," so perhaps it may not be a lakorn but a special project. I'm thinking of the worst first because I'm so scared. Lol I hope it's a slap kiss lakorn though or if not, then a super sweet romantic comedy. Lol

Although, I'm a bit upset at how the broadcasting schedule has been this year, pushing all of Vill's lakorns to the side, but Exact is the best for Vill at this point. Vill's acting abilities can still grow plus the producers adore her enough to still give her work. Perhaps one day, she'll move on or become freelance so she doesn't have to leave Exaxt entirely just to try out something new.
I would be happy either way. He can stay with Exact as long as he can act with Ch3 or he can move to ch3 but still act with exact. I think his best bet is to move to ch3 because then he can get more lakorns. It seem like ch3 wants him though. I am also ok with him being freelance. I just want to see him in another lakorn with Vill and Pango. I really really love his chemistry with Pango. When I see those two in a romance scene, it reminded me of his earlier year with Vill. Even though his acting was stiff but you can't deny the adoration he had for her through his eyes. I see that with Pango. It could be that 1. his acting gotten a lot better or 2. He really is crushing on Pango like rumored. He has chemistry with Patricia too which I also like but it seems different from how he was with Vill and how he is with Pango. At first I thought it could be some sort of crush but then I went back and watch some clips to compare. My verdict is that with Patricia it is more of an innocent adoration, like a brother adoring his little sister a lot. When he interacts with Pango, the smile reached his eyes. The smile reached my eyes too lol. I love him with all 3 girls and I'm hoping to like him with Yam as well. Son has come a long long way with determination and passion. I'm so proud! :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I see that, too about Pango. He has pretty solid chemistry with Pango, Pat, and Yam, too, their BTS photos and clips of their fitting were really cute. I'm not going to expect explosive chemistry between Son and Vill. A lot has happened between them ever since high school, so they can't view each other in the same light when they first began. I'm just happy that I'll finally get to chime in for one last time before the curtains go down, permanently. I just hope they give us a really good and memorable lakorn. Because Aum and Aff's best lakorn was JLR, every lakorn after that sucked even Roy Mai, their final chapter. Ugh.

Whatever the case, I want to see how much they've grown.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You know what I totally forgot to mention?! Songie is in Thailand right now and she attended Son's fan birthday party last two weeks or so ago. There were a bunch of celebrities who wished him a happy birthday via video clips and Vill was one of them. That totally shocked me because who thought she would when they haven't been in close contact ever since Sao Noi ended at the end of 2012?! So I'm super happy that they still keep in touch, maybe not publicly but some way, some how. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, yeah, it's a new lakorn. Khun Kate confirmed that in one of the comments on her IG. I just saw it right now.

Haha. My heart can't afford this teasing. Just give us some good news already!!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Oh, yeah, it's a new lakorn. Khun Kate confirmed that in one of the comments on her IG. I just saw it right now.

Haha. My heart can't afford this teasing. Just give us some good news already!!!!
YAHHHHHH IT confirmed!
I hope this is not the last project!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Last night I saw the news on  Kate Instagram (vill's mom), but coudnt leave much comment b/c it was so late.  But here I am , early in the morning- comming  straight here on this forum and SonVill lover are here  talking about it !!!!! :woot2:  :woot: :woot2:  :woot:  

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Oh yes, Kaew Lom Petch was HUGE back then. However, Exact has never been about koojins up until now, up until they moved to One HD with SeanEst and PushJui popping up. Exact used to repeat their pairs/leads or rotated them around because they used to be a small company but now with the expansion at One HD, they're beginning to play the game like Ch. 3. They're promoting koojins now plus social media has never been as explosive as now. I mean, 2008 was about 8 years ago. Lol

Son and Vill seem to reunite every 4 years. They had their first lakorn Kaew Lom Petch in 2008, Sao Noi in 2012, but this lakorn was rated differently because it was the lakorn Exact chose to test out the waters at Ch. 9, which normally doesn't air lakorns at all and did relatively okay, and then we've been waiting and waiting up until now, which will hit 2016.

Omg, we were right all along :highfive: they do reunite every 4 years !!!!! 

aiyaja said:
Hahah, I know, right?!!!!

Omg! Best Christmas gift ever!

I'm so happy!

Meeh too, meeh too !!!!!! BEST GIFT EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

aiyaja said:
How can I not be excited and going insane? I've been waiting for 3 years!!! Haha.

And this may be their final project together, too. Just like Aum and Aff, Ken and Anne, and other koojins. There will come a time when it is their last project together. I pray not but it's reality. We always have to think of it as their last to cherish every moment. Son's contract is expiring, so I was so afraid that they may not reunite in time. Plus Vill's nang'ake days are numbered too. Exact nang'akes don't stay as nang'akes for long. But woot woot! God has answered my prayers! I honestly feel like crying. Lol

After I watch their lakorn together, I can finally die happy. Haha. I don't even care what the lakorn is about even though I prefer slap kiss but as long as they're together, I'm fine.

When I heard about the news, I swear, I almost cried !!!! :spin:  :spin:  :spin:   I waited  toooooooooooooo LONG for this !!!! As for me, every project that they do together,I had  always thought of it as their final (i too will never know if they will ever do one together again).So that I wont be so heart broken.  After so many years together, they REALLY, REALLY need a slap/kiss lakorn to satisfied their fan. We deserve it, we really do!!!  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

aiyaja said:

Kate likes to play with my emotion on instagram (I think-- :scratchchin: ) the last time  I was so disappointing was when she said that Vill was in the work of a new project and posted up a picture of Son  and than later Toomtam. Omg, my poor heart was so broken. :weep:  Don't get me wrong, I like Toomtam but my L :heart: VE for Son is so much greater with Vill. 

I too was carious about all those lakorn that Vill did that never aired, so this info really explain it. Sadly, I'm skipping those lakorn. 

aiyaja said:

So this lakorn, is it a "new-new" lakorn or a remake ?? Hopefully its not the one in the beginning of this Forum b/c that one was very confusing. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

How long are they going to torture us !!!  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:   PLEASE, Not again  !!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:
When I heard about the news, I swear, I almost cried !!!! :spin:  :spin:  :spin:   I waited  toooooooooooooo LONG for this !!!! As for me, every project that they do together,I had  always thought of it as their final (i too will never know if they will ever do one together again).So that I wont be so heart broken.  After so many years together, they REALLY, REALLY need a slap/kiss lakorn to satisfied their fan. We deserve it, we really do!!!  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:
Kate likes to play with my emotion on instagram (I think-- :scratchchin: ) the last time  I was so disappointing was when she said that Vill was in the work of a new project and posted up a picture of Son  and than later Toomtam. Omg, my poor heart was so broken. :weep:  Don't get me wrong, I like Toomtam but my L :heart: VE for Son is so much greater with Vill. 

So this lakorn, is it a "new-new" lakorn or a remake ?? Hopefully its not the one in the beginning of this Forum b/c that one was very confusing. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

How long are they going to torture us !!!  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:   PLEASE, Not again  !!!
Yeah, SonVill either need to do a heavy slap kiss or a really cute romantic comedy full of hugs and kisses. Hahah. I've always been a fan of kidnapping lakorns, so yeah, Son needs to do that with Vill. :pervie: :bhehe:

Well, we don't know what happens behind the scenes before the cast gets finalized. For Ngao Jai, Toomtam had to cast for it alongside other actors, so perhaps Son was one of them? Or perhaps Leh Nang Fah was delayed at one point because there was no pra'ake, so Son may have pulled out? We really don't know unless there are rumors or the stars reveal it themselves. It's harder to find rumors in regards to Son and Vill. Khun Kate knows some SonVill fans very well, so both she and Vill know that SonVill fans are still active and waiting for their reunion after all of these years. Why else would Khun Kate periodically post up photos of SonVill? Not Bie Vill or Tono Vill? Or why did Vill post up photos of her and Son in December 2014 that created rumors of their reconciliation? Hahah. Reporters asked Vill why and Vill acknowledged the SonVill fans saying they've been waiting for a while for a SonVill reunion, but haven't gotten one, so please look at the couple photos in its place. :heart:

We don't know anything about the lakorn yet, still waiting for more new official news, it'll be soon. It's supposed to open cameras soon. However, I have a feeling it may be a remake. One HD is HUGE on remakes right now. I pray for a well worth it one then.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Yeah, SonVill either need to do a heavy slap kiss or a really cute romantic comedy full of hugs and kisses. Hahah. I've always been a fan of kidnapping lakorns, so yeah, Son needs to do that with Vill. :pervie: :bhehe:

Well, we don't know what happens behind the scenes before the cast gets finalized. For Ngao Jai, Toomtam had to cast for it alongside other actors, so perhaps Son was one of them? Or perhaps Leh Nang Fah was delayed at one point because there was no pra'ake, so Son may have pulled out? We really don't know unless there are rumors or the stars reveal it themselves. It's harder to find rumors in regards to Son and Vill. Khun Kate knows some SonVill fans very well, so both she and Vill know that SonVill fans are still active and waiting for their reunion after all of these years. Why else would Khun Kate periodically post up photos of SonVill? Not Bie Vill or Tono Vill? Or why did Vill post up photos of her and Son in December 2014 that created rumors of their reconciliation? Hahah. Reporters asked Vill why and Vill acknowledged the SonVill fans saying they've been waiting for a while for a SonVill reunion, but haven't gotten one, so please look at the couple photos in its place. :heart:

We don't know anything about the lakorn yet, still waiting for more new official news, it'll be soon. It's supposed to open cameras soon. However, I have a feeling it may be a remake. One HD is HUGE on remakes right now. I pray for a well worth it one then.

I wonder if  Kate  knows "Songielove"  :ghehe:  :ghehe:

Hopefully songielove will start to be active here when the lakorn is in shooting. 

I don't know why but I am a liitle bit scared and nervous about their up coming lakorn. :teary:  :teary:  I guess its the plot that I'm worried about. I just really really want a good one for the both of them.  :yes:

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Finally they reunite :(((( I wanna scream out and cry when I read Khun Kate's comment on her IG
Maybe this is their last work together (But I still pray it's not TT___TT)
Son is always my first choice of pra'ek to cooperate with Vill... Keaw Lom Phet is my 1st lakorn ever since so SonVill plays an important part in my heart
I don't care about the plot as long as SonVill is in it, I'm satisfied. But please give us more hugs and kisses
Hope to receive some good news abt it soon

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Khun Kate knows her. Hehe.

Yeah, I hope it's a good script with lots of skin ship, hugs, kisses, and sweet scenes, to make up for the past 3-4 years apart. Lol

Reactions: D~D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG, y'all make it sound so sad~~~  a last Son/Vill reunion?  :cry1:

If it really is.. I would love to see them in something explosive so it'll be a great memory for the fans like you mentioned Aiyaja.  :teary:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I got a quick question. On instagram I see a lot of pictures of Vill with Aom's daughter; why is she so close with Aom's family? Are they related?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
erinhang said:
I got a quick question. On instagram I see a lot of pictures of Vill with Aom's daughter; why is she so close with Aom's family? Are they related?
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]They're not related just close friend. :)[/SIZE]

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Yeah, I see that, too about Pango. He has pretty solid chemistry with Pango, Pat, and Yam, too, their BTS photos and clips of their fitting were really cute. I'm not going to expect explosive chemistry between Son and Vill. A lot has happened between them ever since high school, so they can't view each other in the same light when they first began. I'm just happy that I'll finally get to chime in for one last time before the curtains go down, permanently. I just hope they give us a really good and memorable lakorn. Because Aum and Aff's best lakorn was JLR, every lakorn after that sucked even Roy Mai, their final chapter. Ugh.

Whatever the case, I want to see how much they've grown.
I didn't follow Son & Vill from the beginning. Do you mind messaging what happened between them? I'm just curious.