[OneHD] Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae (Exact) : Mai Davika / Ter Chuntawit

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
From this recent interview, P'Boy is still annoyed with the whole ordeal with Mai. His reaction towards this lakorn is hilarious. P'Boy isn't confirming Vill, isn't confirming Mai, he's saying, every lakorn that will begin filming would have to go through a casting process. The reporters asked P'Boy about Vill replacing Mai, so this is his reaction. Lol He's like, no. Haha.

@8:50

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Confirmed by Pon Nipon that Mai is gonna be in here with Ter C (hes still not confirmed). :confused12:

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Just saw the first episode and looks like it’s going to be funny. It seems like there is a scene where Mai gets package checked in the closing since she’s pretending to be a ladyboy.

HNA0

☀️
First two episodes is not too bad. It’s okay so far. Quite funny too. I’m waiting to see how the story will progress.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like people don't care too much about Mai now like they used to. The hype about her since she left ch7, especially is year, dropped a lil bit ?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I feel like people don't care too much about Mai now like they used to. The hype about her since she left ch7, especially is year, dropped a lil bit ?
I find her acting boring since she left ch7. It could have been the storylines she’s in or she’s just being lazy with her acting. I just can’t seem to watch her these days.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Mai is still a big deal in the realm of fashion/modelling and Thai cinema although I'm sure her appeal has drop a little bit after so many producers and designers indirectly called her out for having bad work ethics. Honestly, she's nothing to write home about when it comes to lakorns. It's funny how the media still dubbs her as the billion dollar actress yet since she's left Ch7, all of her lakorns have had very poor ratings and tidings. To me, she's just a pretty face who lacks charisma. She's probably one the prettiest, most exotic looking actresses of her time and she excels during unhappy/tragic scenes but on overall she has this arrogant, unapproachable, cold vibe to her that makes her appear more like an antagonist and less like the protagonist that I'm suppose to root for. When she does comedy, she overacts that it's almost painful to watch and when she's in a more mellow genre, she's so underwhelming that she's just so forgettable. She's all about hype who after many years is still riding off the fame of the movie that was brought to popularity because of the supporting casts and not because she gave an award worthy performance. Did anyone see her at the Victoria Secret Fashion show? She's only there as a guest but she acts like she's part of the event by changing into two different outfits haha. Talk about being so OTT.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mai should have remain grounded a little bit longer and she would have the ET world wrapped around her pretty little fingers. The success of the movie even if the credit was more for the guys but since she is apart of the success she was bound to become bigger than most but arrogant sometimes is a tripping block.

When she first debut I didn't see much of this air that she is above people...then when she got big it is like she walks with her head titled lol. She became like a bad girl trying hard to be sweet but somehow managed to stumble and her true self eventually appear. She used to be such a gorgeous girl, not many in the industry can beat her on a spread but man once she became so big, too fast her appeals kind of shredded away like a melting ice :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai should have remain grounded a little bit longer and she would have the ET world wrapped around her pretty little fingers. The success of the movie even if the credit was more for the guys but since she is apart of the success she was bound to become bigger than most but arrogant sometimes is a tripping block.

When she first debut I didn't see much of this air that she is above people...then when she got big it is like she walks with her head titled lol. She became like a bad girl trying hard to be sweet but somehow managed to stumble and her true self eventually appear. She used to be such a gorgeous girl, not many in the industry can beat her on a spread but man once she became so big, too fast her appeals kind of shredded away like a melting ice :)
She was so gorgeous in her lakorn with Kan kularb rai kong nai tawan. When she started she was more humble. Sigh... Arrogance is never good to look at

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I wonder if it's her manager who spoiled her too much. The manager and Baifern parted ways in not-so-good terms, but look at how much praise Baifern is receiving now for her acting and choice of projects, considering that both she and Mai left CH7 at almost the same time.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if it's her manager who spoiled her too much. The manager and Baifern parted ways in not-so-good terms, but look at how much praise Baifern is receiving now for her acting and choice of projects, considering that both she and Mai left CH7 at almost the same time.
Manager was shit tho

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I've always thought that Baifern didnt grow under her old manager because she focused all her energy on Mai. Mai was supposed to be the next big thing because she has such a different exotic look but like what other said, you can be the most beautiful person but if your attitude sucks, that beauty meant nothing. I'm glad that Baifern left cus she's finally growing as she should be. As for Mai, she can stay up in whatever air she, her mother, and her manager propped her up on. Pretty soon her oxygen will run out. I used to love her but now I'll take anyone over her, even Ploy C cus at least she can back up her attitude with great acting.

So anyways I wonder why they decided to recast her in this. I mean I understand why Mai decided to accept this. I mean not like all these producers and directors are lining up to cast her in their lakorns as she and her manager thought would happen once they leave ch7 but why did Khun Boy lower himself to still recast her after what she did to him. tsk tsk. disappointed

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I've always thought that Baifern didnt grow under her old manager because she focused all her energy on Mai. Mai was supposed to be the next big thing because she has such a different exotic look but like what other said, you can be the most beautiful person but if your attitude sucks, that beauty meant nothing. I'm glad that Baifern left cus she's finally growing as she should be. As for Mai, she can stay up in whatever air she, her mother, and her manager propped her up on. Pretty soon her oxygen will run out. I used to love her but now I'll take anyone over her, even Ploy C cus at least she can back up her attitude with great acting.

So anyways I wonder why they decided to recast her in this. I mean I understand why Mai decided to accept this. I mean not like all these producers and directors are lining up to cast her in their lakorns as she and her manager thought would happen once they leave ch7 but why did Khun Boy lower himself to still recast her after what she did to him. tsk tsk. disappointed
Hi would you mind if i ask what you meant by she could be the next big thing? arent she’s already big now in thailand? Im new in this whole lakorn stuff so not much knowledge lol but i actually thought she is the most popular actress of her generation or at least comes second after yaya urassaya.