[OneHD] Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae (Exact) : Mai Davika / Ter Chuntawit

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nope, no signs. I think they may be waiting on the producer or director to remake this lakorn. I heard a few rumors but nothing has been confirmed.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Nope, no signs. I think they may be waiting on the producer or director to remake this lakorn. I heard a few rumors but nothing has been confirmed.

Rumors to be confirmed.. Confirmed by whom.I wish it is true,  If PushVill confirmed

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Rumors to be confirmed by the cast themselves or Exact themselves. Anything before that is all rumors subject to change.

I want PushVill if we can't have SonVill. Hehe.

But I hope they scratch this lakorn altogether because I'm not too interested in the storyline BUT if Vill has to be in here, may it be an epic remake then. Haha. Sounds like a fun lakorn though. I would love to see Push and Vill all giddy and playful again! They are my HUMOR couple! They were freaking hilarious together.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Rumors to be confirmed by the cast themselves or Exact themselves. Anything before that is all rumors subject to change.

I want PushVill if we can't have SonVill. Hehe.

But I hope they scratch this lakorn altogether because I'm not too interested in the storyline BUT if Vill has to be in here, may it be an epic remake then. Haha. Sounds like a fun lakorn though. I would love to see Push and Vill all giddy and playful again! They are my HUMOR couple! They were freaking hilarious together.

I don't mind Son or Push whoever...

I think Push match with this type of lakorn more than Son, although I want PushVill slap and Kiss. I won't mind anymore.

Whoever confirmed I hope they don't change Leading (Push/Son and Vill) Just thinking about it I'm so excited  :woot2:  :woot2: 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't think this lakorn is going to happen anymore. Push is going to have a new lakorn with Jui, not Vill, so no Son, no Push for Vill this year. If Vill does end up filming with one of them next year, it'll probably won't air until 2017.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Push and Jui again? What lakorn are they going to be in? Well at least we have vill with new coming up.
I just heard the rumor some time ago, but no title as of yet.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Push wrote on his Facebook that he has a new project with Jui but he doesnt said what could it be for 100%
he just make a hashtage "new lakorn???? " I hope itbcould be true but I miss Push and Vill, too

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling

hey all son and vill fans , do not loose hope or give up easily , maybe this sign that web will see them soon , iam fan of son , i love freaky handsome guys hehe this is seem off topic but  i love to share it with you 
he is addicted to the lakorn nago jai too 55555
You slap I kiss ​
this is funny moment​

check out min between 34-55 to see the scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fVAYN3Vn6I​
 ​

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Since not PushVill anymore, Not more hope for PushVill reunion! :rant: :rant: :rant:

Please just give me SonVill NOW :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:
I hope that is the sign of SonVill reunion!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
This lakorn is not going to happen aymore :cry: :cry:
Yeah, most likely not WHICH could be a great thing. Perhaps SonVill will happen in a totally better lakorn. :dance2:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
aiyaja said:
Yeah, most likely not WHICH could be a great thing. Perhaps SonVill will happen in a totally better lakorn. :dance2:

I want SonVill in a different lakorn too, though I would have settled for this if they were in here, but I need them in a lakorn with a good or better story line than this. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Heidi said:

I want SonVill in a different lakorn too, though I would have settled for this if they were in here, but I need them in a lakorn with a good or better story line than this. 

Yes better storyline which has a lot of love and romance, they never had romance lakorns before

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
VILLNAN said:

Yes better storyline which has a lot of love and romance, they never had romance lakorns before

I agree. KLP was a good lakorn, but it was more about the baby switching storyline and I honestly didn't see much sweet scenes of them and Sao Noi was a disappointment, I was more into the Guy-Best storyline.