[OneHD] Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae (Exact) : Mai Davika / Ter Chuntawit

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
VILLNAN said:
So sad someone change Dating- Nong balalb in Asianfuse Wiki relationship status, I'm so mad
But she said they are still friend though
Hahaha must be some "BIG" fan of Vill. LOL probably wants to the other fans to know to stop wishing for her to date Toomtam or Son. Bet I know who LOL.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know why they have to change her relationship status ><
She said they're still friends and the other party just kept silent, even denied the rumour some times ... So let it be natural and just when they announce they're DATING, do whatever you want. 
Whatever happens, my love for SonVill will never change ... 

Reactions: D~D

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The thing with celebrities is that they won't really announce it unless they're dating hi-so lol. Gotta stake that treasure chest claims. Even though they don't announce it doesn't mean no one knows they're taken. Those in the entertainment circles know because the circle really isn't all that big. Like example Wier/Bella, Mark/Kim, Nadech/Yaya, Bie/Gubgib, Mario/what's her face, Got Ji/Bow, and so on. I'm sure Vill and Nong are dating too just that they want to keep their options open. Vill/Toomtam or Toomtam/insert your fav nang'eks will never be because Toomtam really loves his gf, like LOVES her. Vill and Son will never be either because they've been friends for way too long, if she doesn't like him already, she won't like him in the future either. We as fans just gotta tam jai, they're humans and their love life is their love life :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The thing with celebrities is that they won't really announce it unless they're dating hi-so lol. Gotta stake that treasure chest claims. Even though they don't announce it doesn't mean no one knows they're taken. Those in the entertainment circles know because the circle really isn't all that big. Like example Wier/Bella, Mark/Kim, Nadech/Yaya, Bie/Gubgib, Mario/what's her face, Got Ji/Bow, and so on. I'm sure Vill and Nong are dating too just that they want to keep their options open. Vill/Toomtam or Toomtam/insert your fav nang'eks will never be because Toomtam really loves his gf, like LOVES her. Vill and Son will never be either because they've been friends for way too long, if she doesn't like him already, she won't like him in the future either. We as fans just gotta tam jai, they're humans and their love life is their love life :)
Wait... Bie and Gubgib are dating? Or Were Dating?!!! I must of missed something. Are They?! Just wondering.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I never heard about Bie/Gubgib or you're mistaken Bie/Mo. I think 99% BieMo is dating, Curently both are in CA, US.
About SonVill, I love them but still wish them happy. As I said before, I even wanna him find a woman really love him. I've never shipped ToomVill in reality so I don't know about your opinion. I think most of Vill's fans worried for her lovelife cuz she's always the first one to open up her relationship but the other side doesn't say something to protect her. Weir, Bie,), Mario though don't really admit their relationship but always try to protect their girl. That's why though I like WeirMin but never oppose Weir's choice. Unlike Vill's

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh, okay, that would make more sense. Yeah, I've also heard of BieMo. I would be so happy for them if it's true.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Someone should move out this thread because this will most likely never happen with Son or Push.

Anyway, I hope Vill is happy with her decisions even with Nong. I wish Son the best, too, even if that's not with Vill or Patricia in the future.

Yes, Bie and Mo are dating ya'll. Hahah, they're both in California enjoying the LA weather together. :whahuh: They are tight lip but even then, Bie has never denied dating Mo and Mo is always asked about Bie in her interviews. Whoever still believes that they're not dating are delusional. :wackonut:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm talking about bie kpn :)

Vill just has horrible taste in men. She never seem to go for the one who can respect her.
I know rite !!! What's up with her ??!! Lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
I have just read recently that Vill states that Nongh is consider the closest male friend to her rite now.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wait who is Mario dating? 

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
If I'm not mistaken, Mario's GF is Junji from girlgroup GAIA. She is cute and cheerful.
By the way, Asianfuse's biography of Vill changes continously .. There's someone who just brings her back to "Single" status LOL 
Vill and Nongh also see each other as close friend... Something similar to the past, hope the ending of their story will be better 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Nini611 said:
If I'm not mistaken, Mario's GF is Junji from girlgroup GAIA. She is cute and cheerful.
By the way, Asianfuse's biography of Vill changes continously .. There's someone who just brings her back to "Single" status LOL 
Vill and Nongh also see each other as close friend... Something similar to the past, hope the ending of their story will be better 
Lol there's a certain fan who is so jealous I meant love Vill so much that she wants to make sure we non fans remember that she is with Nong now LMAO

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. Don't trust Wikis especially asianfuse because there are a lot of stuff that fans put on there that have no true source, just based on their own opinions and perception. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Hahah. Don't trust Wikis especially asianfuse because there are a lot of stuff that fans put on there that have no true source, just based on their own opinions and perception. Haha.
Lol i read some of the profiles and wondered where some of the infos came from. There's a couple of them on there that got the story/rumor right but they insert their own nangek in there hahaha. Too funny. And they call us delusional.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah.

At least with whatever I put on Vill's Asianfuse Wiki, there are sources like videos or news link, so no way am I delusional. Hahah. Or if I'm too lazy to find the news links, if people type in Vill's name with what I put down, the news articles pop right up unlike information other people put on. Lol

But that's okay. Fans are gonna be fans in the end.