[OneHD] Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae (Exact) : Mai Davika / Ter Chuntawit

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh was that you who updated her profiles? I thought about updating/adding lakorn summaries on there but don't know how and too lazy to figure it out.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Whatever the case, seems like Vill is slowly coming out of her cave now. She probably feels safe from bogus rumors with guys now. I was soooooo surprised when she had that event with Mint, just a short time after Finale's event. For the past two years, Vill has completely disappeared and rarely showed up at two events in one month. Seems like she has another event coming up soon. I'm glad she's getting more comfortable. It can never be the same once you lose hope and faith in people but I hope that Vill continues to shine.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She said that it was because of her lakorn schedule before didn't allow for any event lol. I think she was trying to stay away from news.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
I feel happy that Vill's out of her shell gradually. She attends more events, launching her own business of jewelry and hope more lakorn projects in the future. 
She improves her acting day by day and devoted much for Exact so I think it's time Khun Boy let her cooperate with other channels. 
She almost acted with all of Exact pra'eks, besides few guys of younger generation. I wanna her challenge with something new ... 
Indeed, I find it difficult though

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it made me sort of roll my eyes with laughter when Vill said that when she only films 3 days out of the week. There are 4 open days to take on events. Lol But whatever floats her boat.

I think it's about time for Vill to work with other scored outside of Exact too. There never was that much of a variety to begin off with and given her age too, she needs to venture out with other channels. But eh, that may never happen.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
I heard from @gang_wanlarot that PushVill will really reunion in this lakorn at the end of this year
Maybe when they finish their current projects 
So happy cuz at least I can see them again in a lakorn
I don't know whether Khun Boy produces it or another one. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
I heard from @gang_wanlarot that PushVill will really reunion in this lakorn at the end of this year

Really?? YES YES YES YESSSSS

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:

Really?? YES YES YES YESSSSS
Yahhh I also feel so excited to hear that... But it's true
Of course we must wait until the end of this year to hear more but at least, their reunion makes my waiting time worthy

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Yahhh I also feel so excited to hear that... But it's true
Of course we must wait until the end of this year to hear more but at least, their reunion makes my waiting time worthy

I'm praying for time to fly fast, OMG OMG OMG I'm so excited to hear more news
Yep wroth to wait for my first time ship reunion 

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:

I'm praying for time to fly fast, OMG OMG OMG I'm so excited to hear more news
Yep wroth to wait for my first time ship reunion 
Yeah, though I don't like remake lakorn much but as long as PushVill is in it, I won't complain anymore :)))) Hope they will make it good
As I know, Push is filming a lakorn now with Esther and soon a new one with Jui, the same as Vill with two lakorn in her hand now.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Yeah, though I don't like remake lakorn much but as long as PushVill is in it, I won't complain anymore :)))) Hope they will make it good
As I know, Push is filming a lakorn now with Esther and soon a new one with Jui, the same as Vill with two lakorn in her hand now.

Yep me too, as long as PushVill is in, I will watch. I believe that they will make good it cuz they are one of heaven made match..So EXCITEDDD

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Nini611 said:
Khun Boy doesn't really produce or direct anything anymore. He doesn't even really run Exact Scenario. I mean Exact is his company but someone else is running the Scenario department for him. He is like um, the president of the company so to speak.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If it was a lakorn related to Bie, Khun Boy may take a part in either producing or directing it like how he's doing for Jad Ruk but I doubt it for anyone else.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Speaking of, I want a BieVill reunion as well. She's been reuniting with Son and Toomtam and now goingto Push, but She only got one full Lakorn with Bie, KWHR doesn't count.