[OneHD] Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae (Exact) : Mai Davika / Ter Chuntawit

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Bie and Vill were a hit too, but at that time, Exact wasn't into koojins, sadly. It's too long ago.

But yes, I would love to see Bie and Vill again.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, the latest interview of Son's, he said he has 3 lakorns right now. One with Ch. 3 with Yam and then the other two haven't been revealed yet. Or so I think. Lol I haven't been following Son and Vill as much as I would like due to my busy schedule but he did say one of them is for Ch. One. I don't think Son has anything lined up for Ch. One right? Well, he said he'll be a cameo for Beauty and the Bitches 2, so I'm guessing, that one isn't counted as the lakorn for Ch. One. Anyway, hopefully, we'll find out soon! I need my SonVill fix NOW! Haha. I wouldn't mind if it was this one. Just as long as they unite before Son leaves Exact, I'm good. Haha.

I'm thinking Son has one with Yam and Patricia because the one with Patricia hasn't been confirmed to have been switched to Push, right? Haha. Let me check. Then that leaves one lakorn left with Ch. One. I hope it's with Vill.

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Well, the latest interview of Son's, he said he has 3 lakorns right now. One with Ch. 3 with Yam and then the other two haven't been revealed yet. Or so I think. Lol I haven't been following Son and Vill as much as I would like due to my busy schedule but he did say one of them is for Ch. One. I don't think Son has anything lined up for Ch. One right? Well, he said he'll be a cameo for Beauty and the Bitches 2, so I'm guessing, that one isn't counted as the lakorn for Ch. One. Anyway, hopefully, we'll find out soon! I need my SonVill fix NOW! Haha. I wouldn't mind if it was this one. Just as long as they unite before Son leaves Exact, I'm good. Haha.

I'm thinking Son has one with Yam and Patricia because the one with Patricia hasn't been confirmed to have been switched to Push, right? Haha. Let me check. Then that leaves one lakorn left with Ch. One. I hope it's with Vill.
Ohhhh if it's Son, I will feel happy so much :(((( At least my wish to see them reunite again can become true... Though I like Push too but Son is always my 1st choice to pair up with Vill 
Currently, both of them have one lakorn in hand... Hopefully, we will hear the confirmation soon

Reactions: D~D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
No words to describe my excitement! Although, I don't want to get too excited because nothing has been confirmed yet or no news yet of what and who. Son did mention his new lakorn for One HD will be opening cameras this month. Yayyyy! And it so happens that Vill's schedule finally clears up!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
No words to describe my excitement! Although, I don't want to get too excited because nothing has been confirmed yet or no news yet of what and who. Son did mention his new lakorn for One HD will be opening cameras this month. Yayyyy! And it so happens that Vill's schedule finally clears up!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary:
YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the golden koojin is back!!  so it's confirmed now right??

I don't even know I have to happy or sad since my uncle's in emergency 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I was just reading Vill wiki page the other day and read about how their first lakorn together had a rating of 17!? Omg that's amazing lol. And that they were considered koojin according to whoever edits that page. How in the world did they only ever pair up one time after that? Man they definitely do things differently compared to Ch.3. If it were Ch.3 they'd probably be on our screens every year lol 

I've only ever seen video of their lakorns together, never watched the full things due to lack of subs, but they look very compatible. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^It's not definite yet. No confirmation yet.

Aww, I'm sorry na about your Uncle. Will send some prayers to you and your family na ja. Hang in there.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
^It's not definite yet. No confirmation yet.

Aww, I'm sorry na about your Uncle. Will send some prayers to you and your family na ja. Hang in there.
huuuumm then it can can be another project

Thank you aiyaja, I'm just thankful to Allah that my cousins were not in the car

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
xcinsationalx said:
I was just reading Vill wiki page the other day and read about how their first lakorn together had a rating of 17!? Omg that's amazing lol. And that they were considered koojin according to whoever edits that page. How in the world did they one ever pair up one time after that? Man they definitely do things differently compared to Ch.3. If it were Ch.3 they'd probably be on our screens every year lol 
Oh yes, Kaew Lom Petch was HUGE back then. However, Exact has never been about koojins up until now, up until they moved to One HD with SeanEst and PushJui popping up. Exact used to repeat their pairs/leads or rotated them around because they used to be a small company but now with the expansion at One HD, they're beginning to play the game like Ch. 3. They're promoting koojins now plus social media has never been as explosive as now. I mean, 2008 was about 8 years ago. Lol

Son and Vill seem to reunite every 4 years. They had their first lakorn Kaew Lom Petch in 2008, Sao Noi in 2012, but this lakorn was rated differently because it was the lakorn Exact chose to test out the waters at Ch. 9, which normally doesn't air lakorns at all and did relatively okay, and then we've been waiting and waiting up until now, which will hit 2016.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't understand anything about rating, I'm just happy that my SonVill is about to come back to me.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'm just happy seeing them in a photo together! Hahaha.

I hope we get more news later.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'm like.... :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: just waiting for more news and confirmation.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yeah, I'm like.... :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: just waiting for more news and confirmation.
YEP! :worthy:  now we know they have something for us.