[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
IT'S COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:I like how Exact is changing things up this year. Starting with Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur and Tae Pang Korn, they're doing teasers for each character. Ak's is the first to be released for this lakorn.

cr: ONE HD
Looking good! I swear Ak is in so many lakorn with Mo, but never ends up with her lol (well except maybe that one with Pang but they barely had scenes in that one).

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Since Tae Pang Korn is still filming and this one has been completed a while ago, wonder why they just didn't switch airing times? Haha.

Dang, Mo looks good.

At least they're starting on the promotions already. That's a good thing when the lakorn is completely pre-produced. They can enjoy watching it and promoting it all at the same time unlike Tae Pang Korn where they still have to film. Dang, there are so many good lakorns lined up.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@xcinsationalx @ceda_lee OMG! I THINK THEY HAD A PHOTOSHOOT!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I was saying how I wish they would do an intimate couple photoshoot to promote this lakorn! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cr: momonchanok

Mo captioned it with the lakorn's title: #ชีวิตเพื่อฆ่าหัวใจเพื่อเธอ

Mo's teaser is also out! Whoa, it's so dramatic. :eek: I'm already getting goosebumps from Mo's acting. When the feathers fell down and she was calling out to Wayu, she sounded so heartbroken. And then at the end when the tear rolled down her cheek. :sad6:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRaDw7YgYxw/

Since Tae Pang Korn is still filming and this one has been completed a while ago, wonder why they just didn't switch airing times? Haha.
I thought the same lol. This has finished filming for a while now so I expected it to air first. In the caption for Mo's teaser it said March 15. But it could've just been a typo, because originally Jes' manager said this would air on the 27th. But it's also possible that ONE HD could've switched Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur and Tae Pang Korn's airing dates around since the latter is still filming extra scenes. But then again, if the air dates were really switched, then Exact isn't doing a good job at promoting this lakorn. They haven't even released the official trailer yet (not the one from the press conference), they just started posting character previews this week (have yet to post Jes'), and all of those previews (except Ak's) have been posted on their instagram, not even their official youtube channel where there will be more views. Whereas Tae Pang Korn has released all its character teasers already, different variations of the previews, and even bts/interview clips all of which were posted on ONE HD's youtube, facebook and instagram. So with all those things considered, I'm going to assume it was just a typo and TPK is going to air first.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Jes' manager confirmed that they had a photoshoot for Sudsapda magazine! Can't wait! :D

I was bored yesterday so I remade the poster for if Jes and Mo ever acted in a slap kiss lakorn. I think this one looks better with the shattered glass.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
since this is airing Mondays-Tuesdays, maybe it can fill the void I'll be having from Kluen Cheewit hahaha. Thank goodness its airing March 27 bc it'll give me time to catch up subbing on their sitcom plus I'm being optimistic, I can finish Nohra before this airs LMAO. I want little work as possible:angel10:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
since this is airing Mondays-Tuesdays, maybe it can fill the void I'll be having from Kluen Cheewit hahaha. Thank goodness its airing March 27 bc it'll give me time to catch up subbing on their sitcom plus I'm being optimistic, I can finish Nohra before this airs LMAO. I want little work as possible:angel10:
Thank you so much for your hard work! :icon12: