[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Aw that is so cute of Jes to say! <3 Can't wait for BTS of these two =D 
I know. Their interaction was so adorable. Mo called Jes "pee" so he reciprocated it by calling her "nong". :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: It's like he was teasing her in an endearing way. To be honest, it reminds me of the way koo jins interact with each other. Like Sean and Esther for example. If Mo was more popular and didn't already have Toomtam, and Jes and Gypsy didn't already have a fanclub, I would say Jes and Mo had potential to become a koo jin. Just the way Jes was playfully flirting with Mo on IG would make people jin them. :coverlaf:

What's weird is that I just checked Jes' AF wiki and apparently he was born in 1992. Mo was born in 91 so that would make Mo older by one year. So now I'm confused why they addressed each other as if Jes was older and Mo was younger. I'm pretty sure I checked Jes' wiki before once and saw that he was older than Mo. That's why I've always thought that he was older. But now I'm not so sure.  :scratchhead2:

I hope they release the fitting pictures. I also hope they had a tv crew come in to film their shoot so we can see a bts video of Jes and Mo from the fitting. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
What are some of your guys' favorite scenes from the original? Here are some of mine that I anticipate to see in this version:

@45:57 (After rescuing Pawarin and taking care of her, Wayut takes her home on his motorcycle.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KS4gonETB4

@26:55 (Pawarin tends to Wayut's wound.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VljkZQcve-g

(no sound) @36:26 (Pawarin misunderstood that Wayut slept with another girl because she saw them going to a hotel together, so Pawarin tried to get back at Wayut by flirting with Sarut, which made Wayut jealous. I hope that in this version, they add in a forced kiss or two. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:) & 48:02 (Wayut is being persistent and trying to reason with Pawarin.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGtYLSzdbp0

(no sound) @48:03 (This scene is so heartbreaking. Pawarin's father sets up Wayut, and Pawarin witnesses for herself that Wayut is really a hitman.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5NV6dQfapI

@13:23 (Wayut tries to apologize to Pawarin.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v6-rjhbGyc&spfreload=10

(no sound) @51:11 (On Sarut and Pawarin's wedding day, Wayut and Pawarin run away together and make love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2XFbBZaeq4&spfreload=10

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
(no sound) @1:01:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIwMU-00cVo

And of course, the ending. Pawarin thought Wayut was dead, but Sarut spared his life because he loved Pawarin. Sarut let Pawarin leave him so that she could go be with Wayut.
(no sound) @12:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpHv1MHt4d0
(with sound)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvSGUtOSakk

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous, after rescuing Rin & taking her home on his motorcycle..I loved that scene too. That instrumental soundtrack tho...fits perfectly. I know it's from an actual song, but forgot the title. Do you know?

The set up scene by Rin's father was so heartbreaking. It happened literally after Wayu decided this was his last mission & that scene where he opened all the windows letting light into his home (symbolic of a new beginning). Then the set up happens.

And Wayu taking his girl on the wedding was awesome! And the truth a out Sarut comes out too.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omggg there is going to be a wedding, kidnap, and baby making?!? WAHH Mo is going to be in a wedding dress??! Eeeii she is going to be gorgeous haha I can't wait now i have never seen the old version before but i am excited! :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
omggg there is going to be a wedding, kidnap, and baby making?!? WAHH Mo is going to be in a wedding dress??! Eeeii she is going to be gorgeous haha I can't wait now i have never seen the old version before but i am excited! :woot:
This lakorn is a classic, one of the best Exact has ever produced. It's up there alongside Roy Leh Sanae Rai, Leh Ratee, Luerd Kattiya, Fah Piang Din, Ngao Asoke and a few others. Exact casted the perfect actors for this remake so if they're able to get the right director, producer and editor too, it's guaranteed to turn out well. This has the potential to be as successful as Leh Ratee's remake...IF they hire a good producer, director, writer and editor.

It's debatable but Leh Ratee and Fun Fueng were the top two most successful/popular lakorns of 2015 from Exact. Particularly, because it made Sean and Esther and Push and Jui blow up. ONE HD actually posted a photo on IG a few months back asking fans to vote between LR and FF for which lakorn they wanted to see rerun. LR won by over a little. Sean and Esther and Push-Jui are also mentioned as the biggest koo jins at Exact-by entertainment show hosts and fans alike. So I find it pretty ironic that this year, the male lead from FF (Push) and the female lead from LR (Esther) are paired up in their own lakorn (Puer Tur). And NOW, the second male lead from LR (Jes) and the second female lead from FF (Mo) are ALSO pairing up in their own lakorn (this). :coverlaf:

The scene you're talking about wasn't necessarily a kidnapping scene. :p It was more like they both ran away together. But that'd be an interesting twist to this version-if Wayut kidnaps Pawarin instead. That way we'll get to see an rscene between Jes and Mo. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And then afterwards they can make up and we'll get to see another bed scene between them, but it'll be a willing. AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omggg really!? WOW I didn't know it was a classic eheh maybe i should go watch the old version then heheh I am loving the quality soo far and I have a lot of expectations for this because Jes is looking good and Mo is always gorgeous. I really want Mo to be promote as N'ek. She has so much potential that other directors and producers just need to give her the roles. I know that girl will shine wahh I am still sad about her and ToomTam's tragic love in club friday but it's better than no work. Wahh can't wait to see JesMo!!  :woot:  :dance1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
omggg really!? WOW I didn't know it was a classic eheh maybe i should go watch the old version then heheh I am loving the quality soo far and I have a lot of expectations for this because Jes is looking good and Mo is always gorgeous. I really want Mo to be promote as N'ek. She has so much potential that other directors and producers just need to give her the roles. I know that girl will shine wahh I am still sad about her and ToomTam's tragic love in club friday but it's better than no work. Wahh can't wait to see JesMo!!  :woot:  :dance1:
Captain and Pin's version was top rated. :) Hopefully this one will receive equal to better ratings and feedback. ;) The original is one of those good and memorable lakorns from the 90s and 2000s that brings you nostalgia every time you watch it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Anonymous, after rescuing Rin & taking her home on his motorcycle..I loved that scene too. That instrumental soundtrack tho...fits perfectly. I know it's from an actual song, but forgot the title. Do you know?

The set up scene by Rin's father was so heartbreaking. It happened literally after Wayu decided this was his last mission & that scene where he opened all the windows letting light into his home (symbolic of a new beginning). Then the set up happens.

And Wayu taking his girl on the wedding was awesome! And the truth a out Sarut comes out too.
Yeah, the music during the motorcycle scene sets the mood perfectly. It's very romantic, especially with the lights in the background as they're driving. :crush: I didn't know it was from an actual song though? :scratchhead2: :eek:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I'm so late on this! But, I'm super excited for Mo, plus she's acting along side with Jes whom I've grown to like from Jao Payu's performance. Can't wait to watch this lakorn! I've never seen the older version so I didn't know that it was up there with LR and RLSR. Now, this is news to look forward too. Mo is finally headlining her own lakorn after so long.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous<3 said:
Yeah, the music during the motorcycle scene sets the mood perfectly. It's very romantic, especially with the lights in the background as they're driving. :crush: I didn't know it was from an actual song though? :scratchhead2: :eek:
Yes, it's from an actual song. But unlike the instrumental, the song is a little bit fast. Exact used the instrumental quite often in their lakorns. I used to think Exact had the best soundtracks overall.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:

Jes & Mo!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD THE OPENING CEREMONY TODAY UNTIL I SAW THIS POST AND OMG I AM FANGIRLING SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT LITERALLY FEELS LIKE MY HEART IS EXPLODING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT KIDDING YOU GUYS, I LEGIT SCREAMED FOR A FEW MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE I HAVE THE BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MO IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JES AND MO ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SUCH A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN MO SO FEMININE, GENTLE AND ELEGANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
SO GUYS. The director is the same one from Tawan Tud Burapa (Mo's last lakorn with Pong, Son, Pango and Ak). That means this version will for sure have great cinematography (as we've already seen from the bts pictures). The director is known for his works as an action film director so it's no surprise he's directing another action lakorn for Exact. THE IRONIC THING IS...this director worked with Mo in TTB, but Mo was supporting in there. And now in here, two lakorns later, they're working together again with Mo as the nang'ek.

I remember Mo's acting coach from TTB praised her on IG (when Mo posted a picture of her crying scene with Ak at the hospital). And so now that she's nang'ek in this lakorn with the same director from TTB, I feel like FOR SURE, my hopes and dreams had come true. I had hoped before TTB aired that despite Mo being supporting in there, directors and producers would be able to see her talent and potential and she would then be promoted to nang'ek afterwards. And I believe it has come true. The director and acting coach of TTB and a few others in the industry must've seen Mo's talent and potential, thus why she is finally being promoted to nang'ek in this lakorn (with the same director from TTB-who must've realized and seen her talent and potential and might've even requested to work with her again or suggested to others to let her try playing lead)! I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
72701 said:
This is really a great lakorn. I rewatch it every year or so lol. The Mo fans will love this.
Yup. ^_^ Hopefully Exact executes this version just as well though, if not better. It can be a hit or a miss, depending on the directing, producing, editing and writing.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK WILLY IS ALSO IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cr to owners

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It must've been a small opening ceremony because there aren't a lot of cast members. The only actors I recognize also are Jes, Willy and Diew (if it's even him). Mo is also the only actress who went.

If Willy is in here, he will either play Mo's father or Sorapong's role (the man who taught pra'ek to be a hitman). I don't mind seeing Willy and Mo as father and daughter! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

^THEIR HANDSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^HANDSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cr to owners