[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm amazed at how much Jes and Mo are being promoted when their lakorn hasn't even aired yet. Heck, they're only in the beginning stages of filming and they've already appeared at two events together, with the Komchadluek awards being only one week after their first appearance together at that other event.

There's this person on IG and I think she's a director or producer because if I'm not mistaken, I believe she was at the opening ceremony for this lakorn. She's been commenting a lot on Mo's posts, especially the ones of her and Jes. Her, Jes and Mo interact a lot on IG (they tag each other in their comments) and I think she really adores them/Mo. So I'm thinking Jes and Mo must have really great chemistry or something, and the cast and crew on set can sense that, hence why Jes and Mo have been promoted a lot and so early on when their lakorn hasn't even aired yet. Jes and Mo even have a fanpage on IG with over 300 followers already.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Cool. I would like to see Mo and Bie pair up one day.
I know, me too. I don't think it'll happen though. Even at events, they never interact with each other. Bie said so himself that he doesn't think they'll work together. The reporters asked if it was because the channel doesn't allow it, which is probably true. It's good though that Exact doesn't let their stars who are dating pair up in lakorns. I mean, there are a few who have but they didn't start dating until after they were paired up (like Push-Jui and Jes-Gypsy, etc.). But I mean, if Bie continues acting, he's bound to pair up with Mo someday. There aren't a lot of younger generation actresses at Exact so unless Exact keeps pairing him with the same actresses or older generation actresses, he'll likely get to pair up with Mo one day. Unless Exact is avoiding pairing them up at all costs since they're already dating, then yeah it'll never happen. Lol.

I'm actually surprised that there are a lot of people who want to see them in a lakorn, not just international fans but Thai fans as well. The reporters in the clip below said that "many people are wondering when Mo and Bie will work together". And not just people on this forum but at pantip too. One person even commented on this lakorn's thread at pantip saying:

อยากเห็นโมเล่นคู่กับบี้สักเรื่อง อยากดูเคมี ช่องวันจัดให้หน่อยดิ
Want to see Mo pair with Bie for once. Want to see their chemistry, One HD please pair them.

cr: thaich2

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha. Those reporters are instigator, but I like how Bie answered their questions. Awe, that's too bad if Mo and Bie will never get to star together because I think they will will have good chemistry as Noona and Bie. Mo remind me of Noona... maybe cus they always has short hair and their body frame and heights are similar.

Last edited:

Tialc76

sarNie Egg
I'm really looking forward to this remake....this is the lakorn that made me a Captain fan and I've watched over and over!! Hope it's as good!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm really looking forward to this remake....this is the lakorn that made me a Captain fan and I've watched over and over!! Hope it's as good!
I really hope it's as good (or even better) too! Happy to see a new member on this thread. :D ^^ Are you familiar with Jes and Mo?

Tialc76

sarNie Egg
I really hope it's as good (or even better) too! Happy to see a new member on this thread. :D ^^ Are you familiar with Jes and Mo?
Thanks...I'm new but not really...i used to watched lots of lakorns back in the day when this site was sarnworld and was pretty active...I don't know many of these new stars...Ill watch any new drama of captain and aom's but that's about it lol...this one caught my eye cuz it's an all time favorite of mine

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR FIRST BTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW PICTURES OF THIS ON IG BUT SEEING IT IN MOTION IS TEN TIMES BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MO IS SUCH A CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She either bought the cake or made it for Jes and Woonsen (since she loves to cook). Someone commented on the video saying (rough translation) "I already love Mo. Hahaha. (She is) very cute-like a child." Awwwwwwwwwwww Mo is gaining more fans. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 This lakorn feels like her debut as an actress. Lol. Because it's her first real lead role and the person commented about how they "already like" her from seeing her personality offscreen in this bts clip. I'm so proud of Mo, the time and effort she took to get here. <3

Edit: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIED WHEN JES SAID "NARAK JA" TO MO/ABOUT MO (OR HER CAKE? XD)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE LOOK THAT JES GAVE HER WHEN WOONSEN SQUEEZED MO'S CHEEK!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT THIS CLIP IS ALL ABOUT MO AND HOW CUTE/INNOCENT SHE IS! IT SEEMS THAT EVERYONE ON SET ADORES HER! <3 <3 <3 <3
cr: onehd

P.S. Jes and Mo have another/their second fanpage on IG already. :D <3 Also, the actor in the black vest and white dress shirt was Mo's acting coach for Tawan Tud Burapa who praised her for her performance in there.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks...I'm new but not really...i used to watched lots of lakorns back in the day when this site was sarnworld and was pretty active...I don't know many of these new stars...Ill watch any new drama of captain and aom's but that's about it lol...this one caught my eye cuz it's an all time favorite of mine
I hope you enjoy this version too then! And I hope you become fans of Jes and Mo because of it! :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
UWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A CLIP OF JES AND MO FROM THE KOMCHADLUEK AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEIR CHEMISTRY IS NO JOKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WONDER THEY'VE BEEN GETTING PROMOTED SO MUCH TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN JES BUMPED HIS SHOULDER WITH MO'S, MY HEART LITERALLY FELT LIKE IT BURST OUT OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO LIE, I SCREAMED AND CLENCHED MY CHEST! JES-MO ARE OFFICIALLY MY SECOND FAVORITE PAIRING AFTER TOOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cr: nineentertain

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I CAN'T GET OVER THAT MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M LAUGHING AND SQUEALING LIKE AN IDIOT! XD EVEN WHAILING MY ARMS AROUND TOO! XD THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW MUCH CUTER THEIR ONSCREEN CHEMISTRY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Mo posted this picture on IG and Ak commented: สวยสะพรึง (google translate: sa pretty deadliest). I'm pretty sure he said she's beautiful because I listened to the original Thai text and heard the word "suay". :coverlaf: Mo replied: นี่ชม? (google translate: Watch here?). The translation of Mo's comment doesn't really make sense so I don't know for sure what she said to Ak.
She actually said: "Is that a compliment?/Are you complimenting me?"

I'm so excited. I can't wait to watch it. Hopefully it's good.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
She actually said: "Is that a compliment?/Are you complimenting me?"

I'm so excited. I can't wait to watch it. Hopefully it's good.
Thank you!

I'm so excited toooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I hope Exact does this remake justice.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWW. I'm so happy. Jes and Mo are spending so much time together. Mo has never gotten this close with any of her other costars besides Toomtam and Ak. They ate out with one of Exact's staff members. I don't know what this person does exactly but she works for Exact. She's the staff member I was talking about who was at the opening ceremony for this, and comments on Mo and Jes' posts a lot, tagging them in each other's posts even when they're unrelated to the other person, and seems to adore them.

At first I thought the person was Jes' mom, but I know of another Exact staff member who also follows this person's IG, and I don't think Jes' mom would have close relations and connections with people who work within Exact. Plus, Mo's caption says "Mommy and her children's time". So Mo was referring to both her and Jes as the woman's "children". Obviously, Jes and Mo don't share the same mother. XD So it's definitely someone who works for Exact who is close to the both of them.

I'm so glad Jes and Mo are getting a lot of love and support from not just fans, but seemingly influential people in the industry too. I mean, they've been promoted two times already at big events when their lakorn just started filming not too long ago. I wonder how great their chemistry must be for them to receive so much love, support and promotion when their lakorn hasn't even aired yet. :D

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn hasn't even aired yet, but I already want to see Jes and Mo in a slap-kiss lakorn. (The title on the poster is "Fai Ruk Payabaht". I made it up so I don't know if it even makes sense in Thai. I probably worded it wrong. XD I roughly translated it to "Vengeful Flame of Love". It probably isn't an accurate translation of the Thai text, but it's what I was originally aiming for when trying to translate the English title I wanted to Thai. Now that I think about it, "Fiery Vengeance of Love", "Burning Vengeance of Love" or "Heated Vengeance of Love" probably would've been more accurate. Or maybe even "Flaming Love of Vengeance" because their characters have an intense ("flaming") relationship to and with each other, but it's a non romantic relationship only fueled by Jes' desire for revenge. Therefore, "Flaming Love of Vengeance".)

I was inspired by the intense music and physical/verbal exchanges in this scene from Raeng Ngao:
@3:42
When making the poster, I envisioned Jes as the one after revenge (unlike the plot of Raeng Ngao). However, that being said, I also envisioned Mo as a bold and strong nang'ek (hence, the picture I used of her in the poster). That way it would make Jes' quest for revenge a challenge since Mo isn't a weakling or damsel in distress. Mo's fierce and confident/smart personality would make Jes and Mo's interactions more intense like Ken and Janie's in this scene.

Last edited: