[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Thank you aiyaja, I'm not good at explaining, people seem like to blame at only Vill... This made me sad more than angry.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Exact doesn't even have 10 contracted actresses in the younger generation, so there's plenty of work to go around. Heck, each nang'ake can have up to two lakorns a year, but nope, all of the lead roles go to freelance.
Yup, that's exactly their problem. They need to promote more of their own stars, not just mostly freelance actors and then one or two of their own. It sucks that they have plenty of their own actresses with potential who aren't receiving lead roles. Their first priority should be those within their company. And if that's how they ran their company, actresses contracted under them like Mo, Gypsy, Lily, Charebelle, Vill, Panpan, etc. would get a few decent lakorns as lead each year since they don't have many actresses like Ch.3 where it'd be impossible to divide the work evenly.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Exactly what I was thinking too. That's why I say OneHD doesn't know how to promote their own actors and actresses. I guess that's why they don't have many actors and actresses with them. LOL.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Coincidence or fitting?

^Mo's bangs though... :eyetwitch:

^Mo is holding a gun

^Caption: ดาบเสือ&โจ(ท่าไหนว๊า) #ตะวันตัดบูรพารียูเนียน
Google translate: Sword Tiger & Joe ( I do it) # cut east west Reunion . *This person was referring to Ak and Mo as their characters from Tawan Tud Burapa, but obviously she doesn't mean that the actual characters will be reuniting. She means the actors themselves will.

^Jes was making a gun gesture with his hand

^same person who took the photo above with Mo

cr: supavadeepu, tungting_pr, kadedoh, nk.anan, _iorn_, tuzziezzz, jesjpp

*all photos were taken at GMM Grammy Place

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Oh my gosh Anonymous!!! Could it be?!!! Really hope it is true. They look so cute together!

xcinsationalx said:
Jes and Mo look good together, although I am not a fan of his mustache lol 
LOL. His mustache is kind of okay. It does make him look bad guy-ish, but he is supposed to be a "bad guy" in here though. Haha. Once again, they totally look adorable!!! :)

But don't tell me Ak is going to play rai again?! At least make him a good guy!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Jes and Mo look good together, although I am not a fan of his mustache lol 
I thought it was perhaps just his look for this lakorn, but then I checked out his recent pics on IG and nope...it's real. Lol. I don't mind it. Unlike some other actors, he doesn't look too bad with it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Oh my gosh Anonymous!!! Could it be?!!! Really hope it is true. They look so cute together!

LOL. His mustache is kind of okay. It does make him look bad guy-ish, but he is supposed to be a "bad guy" in here though. Haha. Once again, they totally look adorable!!! :)

But don't tell me Ak is going to play rai again?! At least make him a good guy!
With all these signs, my anticipation is getting stronger. It can't be a coincidence right?

They do look adorable together. :spin: :spin: :spin:

If all my speculations are true, I think Ak won't be playing rai, but probably supporting. With the caption in that one photo, I think he'll probably have a love line with Mo too.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
THIS IS JUST TOO FREAKING CUTE. If they're not in here, they need to be in another lakorn ASAP as leads. Jes is already possibly my favorite costar of Mo's after Toomtam. How have they not been paired up yet?! (Still waiting for my long overdue New-Mo collaboration too!!!!!! They've both been with Exact even before the move to ONE HD, yet they've never paired up, let alone even ACT in the same lakorn together. Mind blowing.)

cr as tagged

Sorry guys if I get your hopes up for this pairing and they don't end up being in here. I'm still having my doubts because Mo finally being promoted to nang'ek just seems too good to be true. But hey... On the bright side, at least we'll all be crushed together if it's not true! :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :weep: :weep: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I love that Mo dyed her hair black and hasn't trimmed it yet. It makes her look more feminine. The hair color also makes her look that much more compatible with Toomtam and Jes since they both have dark hair at the moment.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Anonymous<3 said:
THIS IS JUST TOO FREAKING CUTE. If they're not in here, they need to be in another lakorn ASAP as leads. Jes is already possibly my favorite costar of Mo's after Toomtam. How have they not been paired up yet?! (Still waiting for my long overdue New-Mo collaboration too!!!!!! They've both been with Exact even before the move to ONE HD, yet they've never paired up, let alone even ACT in the same lakorn together. Mind blowing.)

Sorry guys if I get your hopes up for this pairing and they don't end up being in here. I'm still having my doubts because Mo finally being promoted to nang'ek just seems too good to be true. But hey... On the bright side, at least we'll all be crushed together if it's not true! :whahuh: :whahuh: :whahuh: :weep: :weep: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:
LOL. I want a NewMo collaboration too!!! :) Oh bummer if they aren't really in here, how my heart will break. After all this excitement. Haha. Oh well, we'll get over it together if this isn't true, because this isn't the first time things like this happened. :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope it happens, they look very good together. I swear Mo and Ak are in so many lakorns/projects together lol. Yet he never gets the girl, poor guy. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
xcinsationalx said:
I really hope it happens, they look very good together. I swear Mo and Ak are in so many lakorns/projects together lol. Yet he never gets the girl, poor guy. 
That is so true. I hope that he actually gets paired with Mo and actually gets her in the end. I want him to be pra ek at least one time in his lakorn making days.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgggg I think it's true!!! When I saw MO wrote coming soon I came right here!!! It had to be!!! Ahhh yay my favorites too woohoo can't wait finally mo is n'ek and not second to anyone woohoo!! I'm the most happiest 2016 is a good year ahhh our girl mo finally being promoted!! About damn freaking time!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, I have no more doubts. Jes' manager posted this on his instagram:

Caption: Soon......G9
#foto by @penut_ploy 
#one_lakorn_variety 
#onehdthailand

cr: pmpm353

Even if it's not for this lakorn, it's definitely for another lakorn. But it probably is this one with all those gun poses. Lol.