[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

Step

Mrs James Ma
This lakorn's P'ek looks old :p Toomtam and New are good looking. I love Vill with Toomtam cos you know why :wink: I think I should wait to see ost if this guy suits our Vill :coverlaf:
VILLNAN said:
lol why you don't like this lakorn P'ek? :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
This lakorn's P'ek looks old :p Toomtam and New are good looking. I love Vill with Toomtam cos you know why :wink: I think I should wait to see ost if this guy suits our Vill :coverlaf:
Yah I know why. They're too HOT together :p hhaha I think they already looking good together though.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont want to get fat. I hate excercising so i'm scared to eat still I eat anyway :p
VILLNAN said:
lol really... you're scared to eat?? Unlike me, I eat everything I can..

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I dont want to get fat. I hate excercising so i'm scared to eat still I eat anyway :p
lol hahah I  weight 120 pounds sometime 115/110 and my doctor never told me to to exercise or stop eating thing.
She said I'm in good shape haha
Even now I'm eating :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm 128 pounds now :facepalm: I'm jealous of Vill  :woot:  :woot:
VILLNAN said:
lol hahah I  weight 120 pounds sometime 115/110 and my doctor never told me to to exercise or stop eating thing.
She said I'm in good shape haha
Even now I'm eating :p

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
lol Vill is very lucky, how much does she weigh? around 100-110lbs? I'm jelly of her too, she eats a lot but still have a perfect body shape maybe a little thin, my belly gets bigger and bigger if I eat a lot haha

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
lol Vill is very lucky, how much does she weigh? around 100-110lbs? I'm jelly of her too, she eats a lot but still have a perfect body shape maybe a little thin, my belly gets bigger and bigger if I eat a lot haha
haha Yah so jelly of  her. I wish I was her but it's impossible