[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
They will be together in the lakorn with Son in the second life!
Step said:
Aww Jes and Vill also look good. Hope they pair in future.

Green fan Vill is using :p
ohhhhhhh lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Whaaaaat?? Vill has 2 P'eks in that lakorn??? :shock2: :shock2: Idk that :facepalm: thank youu omg you know I wanted Vill and Jes pair after watching Leh ratree :p
VILLNAN said:
They will be together in the lakorn with Son in the second life!
ohhhhhhh lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Whaaaaat?? Vill has 2 P'eks in that lakorn??? :shock2: :shock2: Idk that :facepalm: thank youu omg you know I wanted Vill and Jes pair after watching Leh ratree :p
lol have you ever checked that thread yet? lol
However they won't end up together so I would love to seem them as a pair near the future. :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
No :p I checked when it was created and then forgot the name of the lakorn :p
VILLNAN said:
lol have you ever checked that thread yet? lol
However they won't end up together so I would love to seem them as a pair near the future. :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
No :p I checked when it was created and then forgot the name of the lakorn :p

[OFF TOPIC] hahah Will you forget if she has another lakorn with P'Tam :p You want me to send you link?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I will NEVER forget TV's lakorn's name :p Im sorry for not remembering SV's lakorn name cos TV is first for me :p
I checked and posted lol I had posted Son's hand writing in that thread then Idk how I forgot  :wink:
VILLNAN said:

[OFF TOPIC] hahah Will you forget if she has another lakorn with P'Tam :p You want me to send you link?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Lol I will NEVER forget TV's lakorn's name :p Im sorry for not remembering SV's lakorn name cos TV is first for me :p
I checked and posted lol I had posted Son's hand writing in that thread then Idk how I forgot   :wink:
hahha it's okay I know you :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Atleast they are giving lakorns to Vill. If they ignored her I will be mad at them :wink:
VILLNAN said:
I wish lol it will be impossible for Vill's fans to dreams.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Me too  :highfive: but if they air her lakorns this year, then only I forgive them
VILLNAN said:
hahah Yep at least lol I forgive them cuz they are still giving her lakorns lol