[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill hasn't said much about her contract but she renewed it the same time as Son. Son's contract is expiring this year, so maybe Vill's too. They both signed together for a 5 year contract originally so from 2008-2013. Son signed a 3 year renewal contract so from 2013-2016. As for Vill, she may have resigned a 5 year contract unlike Son's because she's going to have 3 upcoming projects for Exact which means, why would they give her this much work if her contract is expiring soon or it may be but she's already told them that she'll renew.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
So far Son only has TPK for Exact so we all know that he may be jumping boats so he's really only accepting one lakorn with Ch. One. I haven't heard him made his final decision yet which is normal. They don't until the very end. Lol

I'm just happy that my heart will rest in peace because SonVill will have TPK.

No no no no......I just found this thread. What's with this pairing? Tui is handsome but he looks waaay too old for her. They just look so odd together. o_O

*sighs* I will just accept it. :crybaby2:

lol of course he is about 11 years older than her hahah
Bad p'ek casting by Aom. :cursing: But oh well. Nothing we can do. :shakehead:

And I actually liked Ngao Jai so I would have loved to see this lakorn more with a younger male lead. Of course, Ngao Jai could have been great. There were too many cut ToomVill scenes, it should have been longer, bad editing, etc. But it was really sweet to me. And I liked the comedic bits too as I think lakorns that are just all drama seem to dark and serious.

Since Aom really likes Vill and may have requested her, she should have picked a p'ek that matches Vill. (Not sure if she has total control over this...) Since Tui and Jeab (? I think that's her?) match, Vill seems to be the one who's miscast.

Ughhh. But okay, rant over. I'll just go over to my corner and sulk. :crybaby2:But I am glad Vill is getting lakorns. They just need to air them! LOL. :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Bad p'ek casting by Aom. :cursing: But oh well. Nothing we can do. :shakehead:

And I actually liked Ngao Jai so I would have loved to see this lakorn more with a younger male lead. Of course, Ngao Jai could have been great. There were too many cut ToomVill scenes, it should have been longer, bad editing, etc. But it was really sweet to me. And I liked the comedic bits too as I think lakorns that are just all drama seem to dark and serious.

Since Aom really likes Vill and may have requested her, she should have picked a p'ek that matches Vill. (Not sure if she has total control over this...) Since Tui and Jeab (? I think that's her?) match, Vill seems to be the one who's miscast.

Ughhh. But okay, rant over. I'll just go over to my corner and sulk. :crybaby2:But I am glad Vill is getting lakorns. They just need to air them! LOL. :thumbup:

Haha. If the story didn't revolve around an older guy younger girl relationship I would agree with you, but since the pra'ek is suppose to be way older than nang'ek I think the cast is perfect. Hehe. I love Tui and love Vill so even though they don't look the most conpatible together I still heart them. I'm iffy with Jeab though.

Haha. If the story didn't revolve around an older guy younger girl relationship I would agree with you, but since the pra'ek is suppose to be way older than nang'ek I think the cast is perfect. Hehe. I love Tui and love Vill so even though they don't look the most conpatible together I still heart them. I'm iffy with Jeab though.
Ahh ok. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha. Well, if Vill has her natural hair color she looks a lot younger so he would kind of look like a pedophile. That's all I mean haha.
The natural hair and less makeup OH GOD I feel bad for Tui. She looks a lot younger with less makeup or without makeup. LOL I'm having pervert thought..

The natural hair and less makeup OH GOD I feel bad for Tui. She looks a lot younger with less makeup or without makeup. LOL I'm having pervert thought..
You need to stop with the perverted thoughts. Not with Tui LOL. :p

And I know! She looks beautiful as she is now, but when she does her makeup really light (AND has her natural hair color), she looks drop dead gorgeous. The hair and makeup ages her quite a bit. But I don't think that will happen as on average, Thai stars tend to like their makeup more on the heavier side.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Haha Oh well, In my pervert thought he was not as P'ek, but an evil guy .
I miss her looked in Kaew Long Phet that was the best and Innocent looked of her. Time has flies but she never changed a bit when you take off her heave makeup. I still can see Nanphet's features. And I don't why people said she looks plastic.

Haha Oh well, In my pervert thought he was not as P'ek, but an evil guy .
I miss her looked in Kaew Long Phet that was the best and Innocent looked of her. Time has flies but she never changed a bit when you take off her heave makeup. I still can see Nanphet's features. And I don't why people said she looks plastic.
Omg, was that her first lakorn? I watched it because I loved Leurd Hong as a kid and I just fell in love with Vill. She had such a baby face! <3

Yeah, I don't get it about her looking plastic either. o_O

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
That's exactly, I don't see any plastic on her lol she just lost her baby's face that's all, people need to grow up :mad:
My first lakorn was Leh NangFah. Man she was so awesome! I just love Beauty. The name suits her pretty well since she's a goddess of beauty. ;)