[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

That's exactly, I don't see any plastic on her lol she just lost her baby's face that's all, people need to grow up :mad:
My first lakorn was Leh NangFah. Man she was so awesome! I just love Beauty. The name suits her pretty well since she's a goddess of beauty. ;)
Ohhh that reminds me, I need to watch that drama after Sood Sai Pan! It looks really good. :) I'm still mustering energy to watch Sood Sai Pan. I want to see them together so much but I know Toomtam is going to make me so mad being such an prick.

And by the way, is this lakorn supposed to air this year?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh that reminds me, I need to watch that drama after Sood Sai Pan! It looks really good. :) I'm still mustering energy to watch Sood Sai Pan. I want to see them together so much but I know Toomtam is going to make me so mad being such an prick.

And by the way, is this lakorn supposed to air this year?
I only rewatch the part I want to haah I don't want to see Nee flirting around with men
The new said this would be airing in July.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, both Jeab and Vill are the leads in here, not just Vill. Lol

I'm okay with this one. It's better to have something of Vill's air than not air at all.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't even know why Aom wanted Tui to be in here so much?! From the looks of it, knowing how busy Tui is, Tui looks distracted and out of tune. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad it's not Pong also Mos cuz I don't like them. They just look so weird to me. I think Tui is good choice :rolleyes: Kind of lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kangsom the Star. He's pretty popular and adorable as a singer. As an actor? He still has a ways but he's still a newbie so that's okay.

This is him.