[ONEHD] Ngao Asoke 2016 (EXACT) Sean Jindachot/ Esther Supreelela

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk who she is. I think its his neiece. He loves her sooo much. He wishes long message for her birthday.
Falada said:
Will someone tell me who this little girl is to Sean?
I saw him posting pictures of her, but I don't know their relationship. 

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Did Esther say anything about Sean or you are saying it from this pic?? If its from this pic, I think she is just posing cos its immature to show hatred in pic when you have to see each other daily :shrug:

I judge it from the picture cos it is the latest picture from NA set since the problems has happened no picture of Sean and Esther at all and on the same day of this picture Sean took a photo with Grand and Grand took picture with Est.....and i usually wait an update from NA and their picture but what i saw is Sean with other ...Esther with other..... or individual picture.They both give the similar interview "everything is ok...." haha but to be honest i know it is their business but still can't believe them. these are theirs:

Sean said he and Esther can meet and work together like normal ..... his mother's post didn't mean to anyone.....for Esther's mother want her to jin with other he didn't know too .......when he meet Esther's mother he greet her like usual.......

For Esther her answer not far different too yesterday she said that She and Sean meet and work together like normal........ close to each other like before.....she didn't know how all these problems happen....and  for Sean's mother Sean said nothing is nothing.....

For the above picture I'm sorry if i make you guys confused or misunderstand what i said i just judge it from the picture and the situation ....so it is my opinion and feeling.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I just wanted to know if Esther said something to show she hates Sean :p
I cant believe Esther said everything is normal, they are close like before lol she is lying again. Thanks for translation :)
Lany cassie said:
I judge it from the picture cos it is the latest picture from NA set since the problems has happened no picture of Sean and Esther at all and on the same day of this picture Sean took a photo with Grand and Grand took picture with Est.....and i usually wait an update from NA and their picture but what i saw is Sean with other ...Esther with other..... or individual picture.They both give the similar interview "everything is ok...." haha but to be honest i know it is their business but still can't believe them. these are theirs:

Sean said he and Esther can meet and work together like normal ..... his mother's post didn't mean to anyone.....for Esther's mother want her to jin with other he didn't know too .......when he meet Esther's mother he greet her like usual.......

For Esther her answer not far different too yesterday she said that She and Sean meet and work together like normal........ close to each other like before.....she didn't know how all these problems happen....and  for Sean's mother Sean said nothing is nothing.....

For the above picture I'm sorry if i make you guys confused or misunderstand what i said i just judge it from the picture and the situation ....so it is my opinion and feeling.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
lol the pic may just be a slip shot esther may just turn around for a bit before they caught the picture and they just post it up. idk we don't really know whats going on...i other the other hand don't really pay attention to the press because most of the time all they do is assume and tell half truths so sticking to one side is always complicated

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sean also said that he admits to not being as close to Esther as before because their schedules are different.

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Wonder what he said

Hope can help dear this is my understanding:

He talked about the people who gave and  got the flowers from him on Valentine's day ...... and the reporter ask him about his jin with Mind he said he didn't know ...channel also told him he jin well with her......he is happy that people jin him with Mind,she is a good girl.... NB is getting high rate and also trend on Twitter.......then they asked he is jin with Mind better so he is not jin with Esther anymore..... and he said not that when NA on air everyone will jin them again......his fc don't mind who he work with they always support and help promoting his Nang-eks ........Esther can work with other Pra-ek and he can work with other Nang-ek too so no problems with fans.....currently only two months of 2016 but he already gets full work.....he want to have gf but no time so now just make fr first ...saving the money for his future....

Correct me if i'm wrong so i'm sorry in advance hehe

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you for translating. Sean deserve someone better. I love his fans for supporting him with all N'eks :heart: :heart:
Lany cassie said:

Hope can help dear this is my understanding:

He talked about the people who gave and  got the flowers from him on Valentine's day ...... and the reporter ask him about his jin with Mind he said he didn't know ...channel also told him he jin well with her......he is happy that people jin him with Mind,she is a good girl.... NB is getting high rate and also trend on Twitter.......then they asked he is jin with Mind better so he is not jin with Esther anymore..... and he said not that when NA on air everyone will jin them again......his fc don't mind who he work with they always support and help promoting his Nang-eks ........Esther can work with other Pra-ek and he can work with other Nang-ek too so no problems with fans.....currently only two months of 2016 but he already gets full work.....he want to have gf but no time so now just make fr first ...saving the money for his future....

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Thank you for translating. Sean deserve someone better. I love his fans for supporting him with all N'eks :heart: :heart:

You're welcome !!!

Anyway Sean is in Honeymoon Travel again but they don't tell who is a girl so i wonder is it possible if it is Esther??? :scratchhead2:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even I think its Esther. I think they shot this magazine before all this drama.
Sean has soo many magazines and in all magazines he looks more handsome :)

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
I think ONEHD knows that the rumor fly around can effect their lakorn so that's why they said they will keep posing the pic of NA (pra'nang) i'm waiting for these hehe

cr.one-Lakorn-variety

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Even I think its Esther. I think they shot this magazine before all this drama.
Sean has soo many magazines and in all magazines he looks more handsome :)

No i think the mag just shot on the day that they posed the pics cos i saw they wrote "today....."

Yes he has so many magazines and he is getting more and more handsome if i were in Thailand i would buy all hahaha but among them i love Sudsapda the most especially this one :heart: